Former lover testifies in murder trial of Rowland Heights woman who killed husband, kids

Manling Williams sits before her trial where she is charged with three counts of murder at Pomona Superior Court in Pomona on Monday October 25, 2010. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Real Latina

Cobb, CA

#24 Oct 28, 2010
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello people I was being sarcastic! I am of Mexican descent and I just trip out how whenever something happens and the suspect or victim has a spanish surname, whether they are born here, Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, Boliva, Ecuador, Philipines, Spain, or any other spanish country the people posting always want to lump them together and "SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO!" but when they are Asian or Caucasion nobody wants to send them anywhere, just let them get a slap on the wrist and stay here in the good ol'US of A. Blame the Mexicans for everything. Now you get my comment?
No! So why contribute to the ignorance of racism? Your justification of why you wrote what you did, with far too many misspelled words, MAKES NO SENSE! Stick to the subject and be sensitive to the family of the victims. If you can't do that, do us all a favor and just stay away from your computer!

Since: Jul 10

La Habra, CA

#25 Oct 29, 2010
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello people I was being sarcastic! I am of Mexican descent and I just trip out how whenever something happens and the suspect or victim has a spanish surname, whether they are born here, Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, Boliva, Ecuador, Philipines, Spain, or any other spanish country the people posting always want to lump them together and "SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO!" but when they are Asian or Caucasion nobody wants to send them anywhere, just let them get a slap on the wrist and stay here in the good ol'US of A. Blame the Mexicans for everything. Now you get my comment?
No, I don't "USA" I don't understand making every tragedy you read about revolve around race or culture - whatever "side" you believe you are on. Every parent sitting through a murder trial,whether the parent of the victim or the defendant, bleeds red blood straight from the heart. We sit up and cry the same bitter tears in the middle of the night. How do I know? I've met many of them - probably more than you ever will.

And I seriously doubt that Manling will be given a slap on the wrist if she is convicted of murdering my son and grandchildren.

Since: Jul 10

La Habra, CA

#26 Oct 29, 2010
Me not Guilty wrote:
In china I would be free for doing what I did, only in America it is Wong to do what I Did
What the heck is that supposed to mean?
A Real Latina

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Oct 30, 2010
Me not Guilty wrote:
In china I would be free for doing what I did, only in America it is Wong to do what I Did. by the way whatever happened to Mayor Wong of Temple City. Did she go to prison, or did she get away scott free like Ex Mayor Huang of San Gabriel.
You are another one who should stay away from the computer. You missed the point and your insensitivy to the mother and family is ugly! Mrs. Williams is grieving for the loss of her son and granddsons who were murdered in a most brutal of ways...May you find peace for your heartache, Mrs Williams.
news

Inglewood, CA

#28 Jan 24, 2012
I'm writing to every one who has wright sometyhing about this case pay atention to the news first and then made your comments,she is asian and she killed her husband and kids not because they did something to her, was because she had a lover and he want her to be a single woman with out any compromise. she shut it left with her lover and leave her family alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 28,252
no more sunday blues jam at the imperial strip ... (Aug '09) 7 hr TedWya 6
Street Sweeping (Apr '10) 7 hr thecack 15
When is Pacheco Getting a REAL JOB 12 hr Gobble Gobble 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr davis 5,199
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Wed Still here 2 1,299
Twin brothers injured in Hacienda Heights drive... Wed Lol 8

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 am PST