Former lover testifies in murder tria...

Former lover testifies in murder trial of Rowland Heights woman who killed husband, kids

There are 25 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Former lover testifies in murder trial of Rowland Heights woman who killed husband, kids. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Manling Williams sits before her trial where she is charged with three counts of murder at Pomona Superior Court in Pomona on Monday October 25, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whitier blvd

AOL

#1 Oct 25, 2010
stabbed her husband 90 times ???? yikes - thats one angry woman.

the husband must have done something to make her that angry. but NOTHING excuses her from killing her own kids

Since: Jul 10

Whittier, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
whitier blvd wrote:
the husband must have done something to make her that angry. but NOTHING excuses her from killing her own kids
I don't think anything excuses her from killing her husband, either. I'm his mother, so you can discount my opinion as biased if you like, but I don't think murder is ever justified or excusable.
No One

Norwalk, CA

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Jan Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything excuses her from killing her husband, either. I'm his mother, so you can discount my opinion as biased if you like, but I don't think murder is ever justified or excusable.
I want to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. I don't know your family, but I do feel your pain. My sister and her children were killed by her husband many years ago. There is no excuse for what this woman has done to your son and grandsons. May you find peace, comfort, and strength as the trial moves forward.

Whittier, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
No One wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. I don't know your family, but I do feel your pain. My sister and her children were killed by her husband many years ago.
I'm sorry for your loss, too. Three years ago or thirty years ago, losing someone you love to violence is a trauma that I don't believe you ever recover from. Hugs.
andy

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Did Neal go to Rowland High School?
Whatta Dude

Santa Clarita, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
sometimes women are just bat shit crazy!!!
saddened

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Mrs. Williams as I first learned about this story I was in complete shock. I do not know you or your family but only learned of this through hearing it on the news. There have been times where I am not in a happy situation, work, marriage, children but not ever...ever would I even conceive the thought of taking another ones life because of my emotions. Maybe because I am a sane person..I do not know. If you are tired of your marriage then leave...walk out the door. It is so simple. Don't take their life. Then taking your own children's lives? How evil and selfish can you be. I feel for you and your family. It must be so hard to see that someone you trusted can turn in such a manner is so hard. Then to deal with the loss of you child along with losing your precious grandchildren at the sake of their mothers hands. I have prayed for you and your family...cause this is something that you will have to live with for the rest of your life. I think after something like this maybe you should be an advocate for people out there that need a voice and a shoulder to cry on. God bless you Mrs. Williams.

“Be good or be good at it”

Since: Jun 08

Monrovia

#9 Oct 26, 2010
Jan Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry for the loss of your son and grandkids.
Anonymous

Newport Beach, CA

#10 Oct 26, 2010
whitier blvd wrote:
Uhh... why does the husband have to do something to make her angry. Have you ever thought that maybe she could just be plain CRAZY!?!?! Please think about how his family feels if they were to read something as insensitive as what you just wrote.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 26, 2010
The low life b---ch, should hang her head in shame until she is executed.

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#13 Oct 26, 2010
whitier blvd wrote:
Nothing excuses her from killing her husband either, she could have taken the kids and walked away.
A Victims Mother

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2010
Jan Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, there is no justification for Murder regardless who was murder. she admitted killing the family, I am shock that they even thought of a trial for her.
so sorry

West Covina, CA

#16 Oct 26, 2010
Mrs. Williams;
No parent should ever have to go through what you have gone through. And I don't care how much psychology anyone studies, I don't think anyone can figure out how someone could do this to their husband and children. May God bless and comfort you and your family as you endure this trial.
A Victims Mother

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2010
USA wrote:
Deport her back to Mexico! annd if she's found guilty and gets the death penalty ship her dead body back to Mexico.
She is Chinese, not mexican. The boarder stuff is getting quite old now. Be original and use your imaginiation if you have any.

Whittier, CA

#18 Oct 27, 2010
USA wrote:
Deport her back to Mexico! annd if she's found guilty and gets the death penalty ship her dead body back to Mexico.
Ling isn't from Mexico, "USA". She was born and raised here in SoCal. For better or worse, she is ours to deal with.

Whittier, CA

#19 Oct 27, 2010
andy wrote:
Did Neal go to Rowland High School?
No, Andy. Neal attending Whittier High School over the hill in Whittier.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 27, 2010
I am a little familiar with this case. For some reason this woman did not want the responsibility of raising the kids she bore. For some people the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill. That was no reason to kill her family. She needs to be in prison for the rest of her life. This is very regrettable, but she made the decision to do this drastic and horrible deed.
USA

North Hollywood, CA

#21 Oct 27, 2010
A Victims Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
She is Chinese, not mexican. The boarder stuff is getting quite old now. Be original and use your imaginiation if you have any.
Hello people I was being sarcastic! I am of Mexican descent and I just trip out how whenever something happens and the suspect or victim has a spanish surname, whether they are born here, Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, Boliva, Ecuador, Philipines, Spain, or any other spanish country the people posting always want to lump them together and "SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO!" but when they are Asian or Caucasion nobody wants to send them anywhere, just let them get a slap on the wrist and stay here in the good ol'US of A. Blame the Mexicans for everything. Now you get my comment?

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#22 Oct 27, 2010
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello people I was being sarcastic! I am of Mexican descent and I just trip out how whenever something happens and the suspect or victim has a spanish surname, whether they are born here, Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador, Boliva, Ecuador, Philipines, Spain, or any other spanish country the people posting always want to lump them together and "SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO!" but when they are Asian or Caucasion nobody wants to send them anywhere, just let them get a slap on the wrist and stay here in the good ol'US of A. Blame the Mexicans for everything. Now you get my comment?
Not quite so, if any person who commits a crime is not an American citizen, after serving their penalty, they should be deported.
Me not Guilty

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2010
In china I would be free for doing what I did, only in America it is Wong to do what I Did. by the way whatever happened to Mayor Wong of Temple City. Did she go to prison, or did she get away scott free like Ex Mayor Huang of San Gabriel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 6 hr Sharrp Shooter 2,764
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) 19 hr Wymandaniel45 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Trojan 32,332
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) Sat Don Brunty 63
Gay Brea Sat Gayguy_320 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages