Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Pea Pea Peter

Covina, CA

#231377 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this p[ostin gfool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?
Pea Pea Peter

Covina, CA

#231378 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this posting fool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?
Sue em ALL

San Francisco, CA

#231379 Jun 27, 2014
Now if Boaner is going to sue potus, then potus should sue Boaner. TheN disdumscitt should sue datdumschiit and on and on...it is a lot better than having gays and lesbiand running immigration fashion shows and paleo vegan lunchrooms IN CUBA for horny immigrants named salt peeter. Make evrybuddy a christian and then close up shop and off to a war or three. Deny everything but the fact that the earth izzz flatt. TEAPARDY ALways! Yay.
Pea we envy

Covina, CA

#231381 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this posting fool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?

Why do you suppose that is?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231382 Jun 27, 2014
Pea we envy wrote:
Why do you suppose that is?
What are you new to the program fella? Thanks to the geographical environment I live in, I have been loud and proud publicly for many years ;)

But it wasn't until UCLA football Coach Jimmy Mora Jr (or just Junior as we call him in Westwood), made his prolific and progressive statements providing support for all of us long-suffering UCLA LGBT students. Not only did we come out of the closet, but now we "come" out of the closet ;) ;):)

Go Bruins and the Westwood freedom for same-sex everything!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231385 Jun 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>What are you new to the program fella? Thanks to the geographical environment I live in, I have been loud and proud publicly for many years ;)
But it wasn't until UCLA football Coach Jimmy Mora Jr (or just Junior as we call him in Westwood), made his prolific and progressive statements providing support for all of us long-suffering UCLA LGBT students. Not only did we come out of the closet, but now we "come" out of the closet ;) ;):)
Go Bruins and the Westwood freedom for same-sex everything!
Give Bruins credit, they have surpassed U Suck C. Great QB, saw them play in Lincoln last year.
As before

Covina, CA

#231386 Jun 27, 2014
Isa this the same the same pity party as before?
Sister Mary M44

Sonoma, CA

#231389 Jun 28, 2014
Sue em ALL wrote:
Now if Boaner is going to sue potus, then potus should sue Boaner. TheN disdumscitt should sue datdumschiit and on and on...it is a lot better than having gays and lesbiand running immigration fashion shows and paleo vegan lunchrooms IN CUBA for horny immigrants named salt peeter. Make evrybuddy a christian and then close up shop and off to a war or three. Deny everything but the fact that the earth izzz flatt. TEAPARDY ALways! Yay.
Please find peace. Invest in the adult film option with your cable provider. Buy musty hand towels at garage sale group sales. Snitch gobs of exam gloves at Dr's visits. Put shower curtains over windows. Put pet(s) in yard. Self medicate XX3 & manipulate in the knowledge that Jesus loves you.
Bumded Ann C

Covina, CA

#231390 Jun 28, 2014
Ann Coulter sucks a cold one anyway, she is a real downer. She could make a stiffy wilt.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231391 Jun 28, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Give Bruins credit, they have surpassed U Suck C. Great QB, saw them play in Lincoln last year.
Well sir, while I agree with you that our QB Brett Hot Rod Hundley has surpassed our expectations, we have come to rely upon him as the sole key to our success :/

Last season this young buck bailed us out of too many games all on his own running his legs off like a store vandal being chased by a band of police :/

Go Bruins! After Hundley leaves for the NFL after this season, we need to fear those nasty Trojans again!
pete pea pete

Covina, CA

#231392 Jun 28, 2014
still having those urges are you.
BenoS

Covina, CA

#231395 Jun 28, 2014
Remember the Beno clothing label Los Angeles, Ca.?
Cali Girl 2014xt

Sylmar, CA

#231396 Jun 28, 2014
Bruno wrote:
where is everyone?
Out enjoying this sunny Saturday!!
Have a good evening Bruno!
ReAlignment

Covina, CA

#231397 Jun 28, 2014
The Realignment is working out just fine for Glendora, California that are building a prison at the corner of Route 66 & Glendora Avenue. to house their prisoners.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231398 Jun 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well sir, while I agree with you that our QB Brett Hot Rod Hundley has surpassed our expectations, we have come to rely upon him as the sole key to our success :/
Last season this young buck bailed us out of too many games all on his own running his legs off like a store vandal being chased by a band of police :/
Go Bruins! After Hundley leaves for the NFL after this season, we need to fear those nasty Trojans again!
It's too bad the loser Kiffin left, i really enjoyed seeing them go downhill
pP pete

Hayward, CA

#231399 Jun 28, 2014
X over y is icky
Pp drip

Covina, CA

#231400 Jun 28, 2014
Pp drip it's time you get checked out by a real doctor and get some medicine for the constant peter drip, it's scaring the ladies.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231401 Jun 29, 2014
Marriage is the reunion of humanity back to the earliest roots of life, before genders even existed.

A union of two that perfectly fit physically.

A union that blends femininity and masculinity.

A union that combines the power of left and right intellectual function.

A distinction no duplicate gender couple can emulate.

Smile.
Bundy is back

Covina, CA

#231405 Jun 29, 2014
What do you mean Bundy is back?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231408 Jun 29, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
K, what is the name of the other forum topix you visit, I can't find it! thanks
Click on my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 52 min El Jiringas 60
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 2 hr Baca BK 2
Baldwin Park City Manager Going Sid Mousavi Int... 3 hr Jans 7
News Flash Tuttle Headed to Conference in San D... 3 hr The Turd Tuttle 7
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 3 hr SBY 164
Pacheco Headed to San Diego to Waste more city ... 3 hr BK Baca 3
City Attorney Tafoya said Pacheco tried to stop... 3 hr Bye-Bye Greg 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages