Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Ice Fishing Rabbi

Hinsdale, MA

#230911 Jun 5, 2014
Watch crazys wrote:
Yep watch out for them Tea Party, RNC and GOP crazy's.
You're thinking with half a brain. That's ok, over half the nation is too.
Tell Bill Ayers I said hi! Or better yet, ask Bill Clinton how his friend Jeffrey Epstein made out in prison. Or better better yet check out the Pu**y Riot girl stuffing some fresh poultry up yonder and walking out of the supermarket with its head sticking out. Then ask which future Presidential candidate had a personal photo op with said group and tweeted it.
Say cheeeeeez...
:o)
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230912 Jun 5, 2014
Watch Crazys, you aren't any less crazy than they are. Democrats are just as horrible as republicans. The government never had any business or authority to be apart of marriage in the first place.
Daniel

San Jose, CA

#230913 Jun 5, 2014
Whats a wheat farmer
Marz

Lucerne, CA

#230914 Jun 5, 2014
Daniel wrote:
Whats a wheat farmer
a blanket stereotype typically used by a biased individual when trying to appear superior or better informed in some fashion. A synonym for a wheat farmer might be a "hick".

Freakish people grasping at straws.
Straw grabbers

San Dimas, CA

#230915 Jun 5, 2014
Page 9,978 -#230915

Your still grabbing at straws.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230917 Jun 5, 2014
Daniel wrote:
Whats a wheat farmer
Lol
Magic

San Dimas, CA

#230919 Jun 6, 2014
I'm sure there is as logical excuse why the brain dead RMC, GOP, Republicans can't handle the truth?
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230920 Jun 6, 2014
Magic, democrats are just as brain-dead as the republicans, and you're a blind sheep for not recognizing it. They are really just the same Big Government party that rips you off all the same.
Overdue

San Dimas, CA

#230921 Jun 6, 2014
Cammy your over due.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230922 Jun 6, 2014
You're* I am indeed overdue for you to stop spreading your stupidity around. I'm getting a little tired of mopping the floor with you and now I just feel bad for picking on the mentally inept such as yourself. You need mental help.
Spike

San Dimas, CA

#230925 Jun 6, 2014
Cammy your over due for a lift

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230926 Jun 6, 2014
Spike wrote:
Cammy your over due for a lift
*You're LOL
Bruno

Lomita, CA

#230927 Jun 6, 2014
Waaaaaasssssuuuupp
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#230928 Jun 6, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Waaaaaasssssuuuupp
Aw shuddup Bruno you dopey jarheaded jackass. Go to bed. We'll tell you all about it in the morning when you sober up.
Eggs fried

San Dimas, CA

#230930 Jun 7, 2014
Remember kids, you don't want to grow up and be a dope, ignorant GOP, RNC, Republican because their brains are fried listening to ignorant politician's in their party.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#230931 Jun 8, 2014
Eggs Fried, you're just as much of a fool as republicans. Democrats are exactly the same. You're an even larger fool for not recognizing that. It's probably because you don't heal and protect your mind with the harmless and beneficial substance known as cannabis. You truly need to educate yourself instead of just humiliating yourself. Also, you really need to lift because you are weak.

http://norml.org/component/zoo/category/canna...
metallica pantera

Berthoud, CO

#230933 Jun 8, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bruno you dopey jarheaded jackass. Go to bed. We'll tell you all about it in the morning when you sober up.
true dat

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230935 Jun 8, 2014
Eggs fried wrote:
Remember kids, you don't want to grow up and be a dope, ignorant GOP, RNC, Republican because their brains are fried listening to ignorant politician's in their party.
Ah, the ss marrage of big government and big business,

where everyone else gets screwed...
same O

San Dimas, CA

#230936 Jun 8, 2014
Plopped on your head again?
headlinesPhotos

Marietta, GA

#230938 Jun 8, 2014

*ANTICHRIST on world stage ----

http://youtu.be/bP__nMYqyjo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... 1 hr Wildchild 1
lcms 3 hr Telldatroof 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 16 hr Sharrp Shooter 2,764
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Sat Wymandaniel45 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages