Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
fininsh

Sierra Madre, CA

#229905 Mar 18, 2014
Brutoss cizer is looking for you again, didn't finish.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#229908 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Post some of those pics you've been sending me and see what others think.

Smile.
While you deserve it to be published,
it has came to my attention that your
Soc Sec number is listed on the internet
for anyone to steal.My suggestion is
to go through all the public info listed
on yourself,and try to have it deleted...
Waaa Waaa

Sierra Madre, CA

#229909 Mar 18, 2014
Just like a warped record, waaa waaa.
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#229910 Mar 19, 2014
Goood morning class !!
Corkers

Sierra Madre, CA

#229911 Mar 19, 2014
Brurn'toe, did I see you with a cork in the side of your head?
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#229912 Mar 19, 2014
Corkers wrote:
Brurn'toe, did I see you with a cork in the side of your head?
Having trouble striking the key board? are your fingers numb like your brain? did I see a butt plug in your butt when you bent over to pick up cans on the side of the road? you idiot .--- lol
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#229913 Mar 19, 2014
Just you and me here today you moron, but I have better things to do see ya wouldn't want to be ya- - - -

Location hidden

#229914 Mar 19, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Goood morning class !!
Good Morning!
Prune

Sierra Madre, CA

#229915 Mar 19, 2014
Burnt Toast brun-no. prune-no.

And the squirts.

Location hidden

#229916 Mar 19, 2014
Prune wrote:
Burnt Toast brun-no. prune-no.

And the squirts.
Awwww a lousy cook and full of it too!
What a surprise...
kochs

Sierra Madre, CA

#229917 Mar 19, 2014
What yeah get Koch's with millions of dollars.

The Koch brothers, Karl Rove and a host of big-spending right-wing front groups are increasing their ad buys by hundreds of thousands of dollars in North Carolina, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Arkansas and the other states with key Senate races.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#229921 Mar 20, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning!
And a big good morning to you too.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#229922 Mar 20, 2014
Morning.. is that what this is?

I think I am allergic to it ;)
S and D

Sierra Madre, CA

#229923 Mar 20, 2014
You mean big fat Sloppy D.
Westboro uied

Sierra Madre, CA

#229924 Mar 20, 2014
Fred Phelps did not care what you thought of his Westboro Baptist Church, nor did he care if you heard its message that society's tolerance for gay people is the root of all earthly evil.

By the time you saw one of his outrageous and hate-filled signs "You're Going to Hell" was among the more benign you were already doomed.

Glad this dirty one is being burned to ashes.
Wood free

Sierra Madre, CA

#229927 Mar 20, 2014
Watch out for those wood worms.
Deseret Vortexo

Sedona, AZ

#229928 Mar 20, 2014
The Blessed Reverend and the Perfect Pastor have announced jointly and separately that they have reached and accord. The two Masters of scripture have proven that the cause of the earth's ills and the general malaise and dispesia are the fault of Obamacare. This evil project has caused many leasbians to force non-related elders to become insensitive louts and layabouts and droolers of awful odor. What we must do is immediately jail everyone and then allow those who can post a nominal bail to bid for continuing within the kigdom of CHRIST. Those who cannot post bail will be asked and the deported after surrendering all valuable assets to cover the cost of shipping and handling. There is no other way. Bless the vortexes, bless the former heathens and bless the Blessed reverend and the Perfect pastor as they assume command of our futures absent social networks, pensions, unions and body odfor and foreign tongues.

Location hidden

#229929 Mar 20, 2014
Deseret Vortexo wrote:
The Blessed Reverend and the Perfect Pastor have announced jointly and separately that they have reached and accord. The two Masters of scripture have proven that the cause of the earth's ills and the general malaise and dispesia are the fault of Obamacare. This evil project has caused many leasbians to force non-related elders to become insensitive louts and layabouts and droolers of awful odor. What we must do is immediately jail everyone and then allow those who can post a nominal bail to bid for continuing within the kigdom of CHRIST. Those who cannot post bail will be asked and the deported after surrendering all valuable assets to cover the cost of shipping and handling. There is no other way. Bless the vortexes, bless the former heathens and bless the Blessed reverend and the Perfect pastor as they assume command of our futures absent social networks, pensions, unions and body odfor and foreign tongues.
Huh?
Fleets

Sierra Madre, CA

#229931 Mar 20, 2014
I thought by using a case of fleets, that this fool who keeps posting would be flushed out!
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#229932 Mar 21, 2014
Goood morning class!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr davis 5,303
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,501
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 11 hr NOGALES Aves 1,763
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 11 hr O TOWN 1,137
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) 13 hr oiny 10
La Mirada residential fire causes $10,000 damage Sat infirmer 3
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) Fri happy 8

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match