Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201884 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228213 Jan 22, 2014
If ss couples qualify for marriage, why are the rights and privileges denied to three. Or more importantly, one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#228215 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If ss couples qualify for marriage, why are the rights and privileges denied to three. Or more importantly, one?
Why did you steal money from Jesus? Why did you steal another man's wife? Why do you act like a jerk? More imporantly, why are you a PUTZ?
jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#228216 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely off topic and irrelevant to the topic of this thread ! Care to try and post something that's relevant to the topic ? I mean sheesh !
ON topix---the anglo or nordie males not being in public are a part of the "GAY" drug and alcohol craze,wannabe and property racketeering and foreign organized drug fronts etc which will end up in the medi-cal estate recovery plan eventually----a anglo or nordie male will take out the county employee healthcare plan--that's the only thing holding the gay,property-wannabe racketeering ,foreign organized drug fronts up for any future in this state--YOU GUYS ALL GOT COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTH CARE PRETTY MUCH AND ARE STD INFECTED!!!!!! In this county---if your not part of the hasidic,gay or latino party--YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE
jeffry helms

Berkeley, CA

#228217 Jan 22, 2014
Gay marriage will fail to felony - std spreading,drug use-traffic-distribution, wannabe and property racketeering--

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228218 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you steal money from Jesus? Why did you steal another man's wife? Why do you act like a jerk? More imporantly, why are you a PUTZ?
Oh look, a gay has no answer to a question. Surprise!
Oh look, instead of a reasoned answer, a hateful, deceitful troll attack, Surprise!
Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228219 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> ON topix---the anglo or nordie males not being in public are a part of the "GAY" drug and alcohol craze,wannabe and property racketeering and foreign organized drug fronts etc which will end up in the medi-cal estate recovery plan eventually----a anglo or nordie male will take out the county employee healthcare plan--that's the only thing holding the gay,property-wannabe racketeering ,foreign organized drug fronts up for any future in this state--YOU GUYS ALL GOT COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTH CARE PRETTY MUCH AND ARE STD INFECTED!!!!!! In this county---if your not part of the hasidic,gay or latino party--YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE
Still off topic ! Try reading the title of the thread and then get back to me ! This thread is about Prop 8 being rightfully and Constitutionally being overturned in California ! Not STD's or anything else,especially polygamy ! I wasn't aware that straights are immune from STD's !
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228220 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, instead of a reasoned answer, a hateful, deceitful troll attack, Surprise!
Smirk.
Except that his post was true ! You continue to lie ! SOP for you though ! LOL
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228221 Jan 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"...excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are..."
So you agree with that, eh Frankie? Or are you just randomly trolling without reading?
What else would you expect from OFF topic polygamy boy ! LOLOLOLOL
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#228222 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#228223 Jan 22, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Kuntmare packed up and left Hawaii in the middle of the night in order to avoid paying a quarter million or more civil suit against him for in fact boffing his parishioners wives ! I've seen the lawsuit myself and posted it on numerous occasions ! Hope you're well Bird man ! Polygamy!!! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy !.........

Location hidden

#228224 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuntmare packed up and left Hawaii in the middle of the night in order to avoid paying a quarter million or more civil suit against him for in fact boffing his parishioners wives ! I've seen the lawsuit myself and posted it on numerous occasions ! Hope you're well Bird man ! Polygamy!!! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy !.........
Really.

Don't post just the site, post the 'judgment'.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228225 Jan 22, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
She knows.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228226 Jan 22, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you steal money from Jesus? Why did you steal another man's wife? Why do you act like a jerk? More imporantly, why are you a PUTZ?
Why are you a troll?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fRANKIE rIZZO

Hayward, CA

#228227 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE BRONZE STAR! PHONY HERO! No argument TROLL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
poof

Rock Island, IL

#228228 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Don't post just the site, post the 'judgment'.
Smile.
Kuntmare packed up and left Hawaii in the middle of the night in order to avoid paying a quarter million or more civil suit against him for in fact boffing his parishioners wives ! I've seen the lawsuit myself and posted it on numerous occasions !
Are you saying that it did not happen, or that you did not pay?
FrankieRizzo

Hayward, CA

#228229 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic boy. Personal vendetta troll boy. Slander boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FrankieRizzo

Hayward, CA

#228230 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy!!! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy !.........
You have no argument against ! No argument! No argument! No argument! No argument!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FrankieRizzo

Hayward, CA

#228231 Jan 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"...excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are..."
So you agree with that, eh Frankie? Or are you just randomly trolling without reading?
To quote an infamous dope (you) "I never said that, retardo."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
poof

Rock Island, IL

#228232 Jan 22, 2014
FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic boy. Personal vendetta troll boy. Slander boy.
Hey jackass why do you agree with underage marriage, Dang Frankie at 12 years old don''t you think thats a bit young, you perv
poof

Rock Island, IL

#228233 Jan 22, 2014
fRANKIE rIZZO wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a FAKE BRONZE STAR! PHONY HERO! No argument TROLL!
Yes you sre

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Brew In 35,352
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr Football 10,438
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Thu Tony 187
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... Wed Marie 3
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Tue kympasqualini 40
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Jan 15 Donald McKinnon 60
Does the Whittier Police have audio and video r... Jan 15 1art27355 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages