Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
195,941 - 195,960 of 200,602 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo is really Richie from LA
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You still maintain that the person who posted under my name about being a pedophile is me. So Flunky THAT was CaliGirl13, well know bigot and racist
Payback is a bitch eh Jiz? You got a lot more coming.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Payback is a bitch eh Jiz? You got a lot more coming.
He thinks he is the "King of Topix"!!!
Let's de-throne him!
MicCobb

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

MicCobb has a menu for number 226710
Martin

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

this is old news
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
Gustavo is really Richie from LA
Cali Girl is also Frankie "Queer" Rizzo. Cali Girl teeth marks are the ones on Rizzo's crank. Rizzo admitted to self auto-fellatio skills.... both are one in the same. Loser city!!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Cali Girl 13 wrote:
Troll from LA is a cowardly punk!! Too afraid to be themselves. I am NOT a HOMOPHOBE!! Its Jews I CAN'T STAND!! GOOD NIGHT!!!
So?? My dislike of Jews is my own business!! Why does this bother you??!!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>So?? My dislike of Jews is my own business!! Why does this bother you??!!
Another false post from LA...Bruno
Or Gustavo you are a liar...
Not me
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Cali Girl is also Frankie "Queer" Rizzo. Cali Girl teeth marks are the ones on Rizzo's crank. Rizzo admitted to self auto-fellatio skills.... both are one in the same. Loser city!!
In your dreams old poser!
cliff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Martin wrote:
this is old news
New news is "Frankie" has been hanging around batting cages watching young teen boys get their swings in. Pedo Rizzo also been spending lots of time at arcades.. giving free quarters and "hands on" assistance to the various boys.
Sort of like old Herbert on Family Guy.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Cali Girl is also Frankie "Queer" Rizzo. Cali Girl teeth marks are the ones on Rizzo's crank. Rizzo admitted to self auto-fellatio skills.... both are one in the same. Loser city!!
In case anyone forgot....
This is the scholar that thinks Penguins
flew to the Ark to meet Noah!
jon

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were a pedophile, not me. So ban yourself.
Sad ol' decrepit phaggett. I bet the Rizzo family tree is loaded with NAMBLA fruit.
MicCobb

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

MicCobb hasn't seen much of #226720
Blair Maynard

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

For starters, I am NOT afraid of IT. Quite the contrary. And NO ONE should be afraid of IT. Anyone that has been abused by this living nightmare should come forward and tell THEIR story. How is IT still employed? Is IT blackmailing someone? How can IT get away with THESE HUMAN ATROCITIES?
She basically imposed a death sentence on my wife. How does IT have the power to make these types of decisions? I spoke to her once...begging her for leniency. She said, and I quote:
“How dare you call me on this phone? HOW DARE YOU...?”
Then she went on to speak in a manner so vile and foul it defies belief. I went through US Navy boot camp...twice...and I’ve never heard anything quite like IT. My wife was crying. I was barely able to speak. I tremble when I think about IT...but I refuse to be intimidated.
Then I saw her in person. HOLY freak...she IS scary...no doubt about that...but FEAR is for the weak. And I AM NOT weak. And I am NOT afraid of IT, in my opinion, the darkest entity on God’s green earth.
She cannot get away with this. Period. I am composing a letter to Jerry Brown, our governor. He NEEDS to know that this so called ‘human being’ is out there running free of reproach or consequence by virtue of her intimation tactics and pure, unadulterated vileness.
Just in case she tries to KILL ME TOO...I have posted this link (and others) on a popular St. Louis Post Dispatch website. I have a friend that works there, and now he knows, along with their readers, what is going on. If she tries anything now, I will, essentially, be leaving a message from the grave. Sorry, Jackie, your time has come. You may have killed my wife, but I am very much alive, and you WILL pay for your crimes.
This monster needs to be stopped...and stopped NOW...before she harms anyone else! A garden-variety cockroach has more humanity. And my baser human instinct tells me to at least TRY to stomp IT like the cockroach IT is. It is now my duty as a US citizen to come forward and expose Jackie Waltman for what she is: A MONSTER.
JE Nade

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Blair Maynard wrote:
For starters, I am NOT afraid of IT. Quite the contrary. And NO ONE should be afraid of IT. Anyone that has been abused by this living nightmare should come forward and tell THEIR story. How is IT still employed? Is IT blackmailing someone? How can IT get away with THESE HUMAN ATROCITIES?
She basically imposed a death sentence on my wife. How does IT have the power to make these types of decisions? I spoke to her once...begging her for leniency. She said, and I quote:
“How dare you call me on this phone? HOW DARE YOU...?”
Then she went on to speak in a manner so vile and foul it defies belief. I went through US Navy boot camp...twice...and I’ve never heard anything quite like IT. My wife was crying. I was barely able to speak. I tremble when I think about IT...but I refuse to be intimidated.
Then I saw her in person. HOLY freak...she IS scary...no doubt about that...but FEAR is for the weak. And I AM NOT weak. And I am NOT afraid of IT, in my opinion, the darkest entity on God’s green earth.
She cannot get away with this. Period. I am composing a letter to Jerry Brown, our governor. He NEEDS to know that this so called ‘human being’ is out there running free of reproach or consequence by virtue of her intimation tactics and pure, unadulterated vileness.
Just in case she tries to KILL ME TOO...I have posted this link (and others) on a popular St. Louis Post Dispatch website. I have a friend that works there, and now he knows, along with their readers, what is going on. If she tries anything now, I will, essentially, be leaving a message from the grave. Sorry, Jackie, your time has come. You may have killed my wife, but I am very much alive, and you WILL pay for your crimes.
This monster needs to be stopped...and stopped NOW...before she harms anyone else! A garden-variety cockroach has more humanity. And my baser human instinct tells me to at least TRY to stomp IT like the cockroach IT is. It is now my duty as a US citizen to come forward and expose Jackie Waltman for what she is: A MONSTER.
They are running a sale on ammo all this week at Big 5.
BB's too if you are only half a man.
MicCobb

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

MicCobb says #226724 sucks the life out of the room.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Even if it were, you'd still be stupid.
These are some really hostile punks!
The rudest I've seen since Bruno
resurfaced....What a coincidence
NOT! LMAO Just because he is
a miserable lonely donkey's Dik !
MicCobb

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

MicCobb moves the number forward # 226727
cobb salad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are some really hostile punks!
The rudest I've seen since Bruno
resurfaced....What a coincidence
NOT! LMAO Just because he is
a miserable lonely donkey's Dik !
lesbian sock puppet. you on his right, Lubriderm in his left.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

cobb salad wrote:
<quoted text>lesbian sock puppet. you on his right, Lubriderm in his left.
Hey Bruno.....Go fk a Penguin....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••