Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225439 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop looking in the mirror while typing.
Ooooo that was a really intelligent
response.....
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225440 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
Or yours you idiot baby!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225441 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
Look who's calling someone
Francine,you flaming Candlestick!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225442 Nov 27, 2013
snyper wrote:
The issue has been settled.
This thread is no longer relevant.
snyper said, irrelevantly.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225443 Nov 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That means 30,237 posts were removed. Most of them were probably Francine's.
What kind of obsessed moron counts posts? Too funny! Ah good times.

Knows exactly how many posts were deleted as if it matters. Priceless.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right Hand

Azusa, CA

#225444 Nov 27, 2013
Posting the count at #225444 - stickers to you, too!

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225445 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of obsessed moron counts posts? Too funny! Ah good times.

Knows exactly how many posts were deleted as if it matters. Priceless.
Some nuts were living off the dream
of 200,000 posts,who cares, besides
Topix?If you do,you are lonely....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225446 Nov 27, 2013
San Dimas-O is a raging crazy poster.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225447 Nov 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some nuts were living off the dream
of 200,000 posts,who cares, besides
Topix?If you do,you are lonely....
Seems Poof Daddy Jizzy is no longer posting. Wonder what happened to the silly jackass. Did he finally get tired of being humiliated?

Ah good times.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Left Hand

Azusa, CA

#225448 Nov 27, 2013
Don't you know what your doing?
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225449 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Seems Poof Daddy Jizzy is no longer posting. Wonder what happened to the silly jackass. Did he finally get tired of being humiliated?

Ah good times.
I was over on Planet 21,and they
were talking about Topix removing
a lot of socks....Seems they are
not liking SHADY posters. BTW
TM 21 will be having their annual
"Twilight Zone Marathon" ongoing
tomorrow,despite the holiday!
Ahahahahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225450 Nov 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was over on Planet 21,and they
were talking about Topix removing
a lot of socks....Seems they are
not liking SHADY posters. BTW
TM 21 will be having their annual
"Twilight Zone Marathon" ongoing
tomorrow,despite the holiday!
Ahahahahaha
I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225451 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.
I would miss him like Shingles..ha!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225452 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.
Ha Ha....He liked me ALMOST as
much as that Crybaby guest!

Since: Oct 13

glendale, ca

#225455 Nov 27, 2013
this is a good step in the direction of good ole fashioned American Freedom. if two ppl wanna get married let em marry they cant pro create and gay people are pretty successful and pay lots of taxes let em roam free.
Right hand

Azusa, CA

#225456 Nov 27, 2013
Kind of strange that the right hand does all the whacking?
poof

Cambridge, IL

#225458 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Poof Daddy Jizzy didn't get permanently banished. I will miss the big dopey galoot. He was my favorite moron. And my biggest fan.
Blow me?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225459 Nov 27, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Blow me?
No. Stop asking.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225460 Nov 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>No. Stop asking.
Seems the Grinch is back....
Alison King

Fremont, CA

#225461 Nov 27, 2013
I wonder what States are next!
http://bit.ly/1aSSrBb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 1 hr Tuttle History 6
Mama Tuttle 1 hr Tuttle Update 7
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 1 hr Tuttle Family Bus... 23
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Ben Howland 28,725
Detectives identify man whose body was found se... (Sep '13) 8 hr Im_alive_he_isnt 11
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 9 hr Ladyray 2
Susan Rubio's Husband , Roger Hernandez,being i... 10 hr Walter Watch 1

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:53 am PST