Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Messanines

La Puente, CA

#220311 Oct 7, 2013
Do you have a problem like Glendora?

At the latest count there are over 8 business that are on the cities radar to run out of the city, by what ever means necessary, much like those NAZI's used to solve their problems.

Chris Jeffers is pumping up the bought and paid for spot to be in the running for the "most business friendly city in SGV' what a joke.

Glendora, California has been masking and covering up all the misdeeds concerning it's dirty handed dealing with resident's and business owners, since Douglas's gang of thugs took over city hall and those people that were hire to dish out dishonesty and lies to the public and those being affected by their underhanded action.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220312 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You call your partner a girl?
I am a man married to a women. Yes she is a girl. we have 4 children together.

I support SSM because I support the CONSTITUTION AND FREEDOM AND EQUALITY.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220313 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I am a man married to a women. Yes she is a girl. we have 4 children together.

That's great,where does all your
anger come from?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220314 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 30 states are BREAKING USA Constitutional law.
Oh really.....where in the constitution is marriage even mentioned?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#220315 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man married to a women. Yes she is a girl. we have 4 children together.
A REAL GIRL???!!!!! All this time we thought she was inflatable.
You're a COMMIE WHO HATES THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO VOTE! All the equality on the world doesn't make a man a woman, or vice versa. A surgeon and some chemicals can.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#220316 Oct 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Oh really.....where in the constitution is marriage even mentioned?
It doesn't need to be, so long as equal protection of the laws is covered. Read the 14th Amendment.
Marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union, and you cannot articulate any compelling governmental interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#220317 Oct 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
anger come from?
Think about it Cali....the missus makes HIM wear the pink nighty and the fuzzy pink slippers, then she says, "bend over and touch your toes, Mommy has a big surprise for you". Wham, bam, bent over by his ma'am.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220318 Oct 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
anger come from?
When people attack the Constitution I get real mad.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#220319 Oct 7, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to be, so long as equal protection of the laws is covered. Read the 14th Amendment.
Marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union, and you cannot articulate any compelling governmental interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry.
Equal protection yes, both the husband and wide are equally protected within the marital relationship, and both men and women have the same right to marry, as the state defines marriage. Equal representation of both sexes.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220320 Oct 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
A REAL GIRL???!!!!! All this time we thought she was inflatable.
<quoted text>
You're a COMMIE WHO HATES THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO VOTE! All the equality on the world doesn't make a man a woman, or vice versa. A surgeon and some chemicals can.
I can see I am wasting my time. I have tried to educate you but you only know what your told at your Nazi party meeting..

Glad you old farts will be dead soon..

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#220321 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see I am wasting my time. I have tried to educate you but you only know what your told at your Nazi party meeting..
The bottom line is, the people have a right to vote on matters of public policy, of which marriage is. The civil right to marry still must have a definitional foundation to it. If the people vote for ssm, as has happened, do you still scream "YOU CAN'T VOTE ON CIVIL RIGHTS"?

Apparently, allowing the people to vote, is it something communists like to do.

Location hidden

#220322 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>When people attack the Constitution I get real mad.
Oh I'm sure that's the only time you
are mad! Cut the crap.....

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#220323 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
When people attack the Constitution I get real mad.
The Constitution is open to interpretation. That's what the judicial branch is for. One court may say something is constitutional, another court, no it's not. Even the Supreme Court can be divided.

Location hidden

#220324 Oct 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it Cali....the missus makes HIM wear the pink nighty and the fuzzy pink slippers, then she says, "bend over and touch your toes, Mommy has a big surprise for you". Wham, bam, bent over by his ma'am.
Makes me throw up in my mouth...:(
lol.The visual after the "read" really
bums me out LMAO!!!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#220325 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumbass moron. Nazi- old fart get a better response dim whit.
at the speed of Duh

Pulaski, TN

#220326 Oct 7, 2013
Why do homosexuals have a Nazi fetish? Why do many of them appear at "pride" parades in Nazi garb?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#220327 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is not a prude. And she enjoys sex...Not a duty to make babies like you religious thugs.
I'm sure she gives it to you any time and any way you demand it, she probably has the bruises to prove it.

Location hidden

#220328 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I can see I am wasting my time. I have tried to educate you but you only know what your told at your Nazi party meeting..

I'm no old fart.Unless you are!! Yes,
I can tell how happy you are by your
posts,lol....You are wasting your
life being mad.Thanks to the
constitution,that's your choice.
Enjoy!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220329 Oct 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is, the people have a right to vote on matters of public policy, of which marriage is. The civil right to marry still must have a definitional foundation to it. If the people vote for ssm, as has happened, do you still scream "YOU CAN'T VOTE ON CIVIL RIGHTS"?
Apparently, allowing the people to vote, is it something communists like to do.
NO THEY CAN NOT VOTE AWAY ANOTHERS RIGHTS....

I want people to vote..I am all for open free elections...If you vote GOP it is you who supports a party who wants to suppress voters rights by ID.

Again you don't get the voters cant vote away others rights....Just UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220330 Oct 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is open to interpretation. That's what the judicial branch is for. One court may say something is constitutional, another court, no it's not. Even the Supreme Court can be divided.
And when SCOTUS wipes out the states who broke CONSTITUTIONAL law and have the bans on SSM we can get back to FREEDOM AND EQUALITY RULING....

Now you old farts run off to shuffle board or bingo.. Let us modern younger people run things you Nazi pigs made a huge mess we must clean up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 32 min CHR 82
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 9 hr Anaheim livin 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr lmsa 6,804
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Les Miles 32,402
CAIR'S Hussam Ayloush Injests Jewsemen (Dec '15) 17 hr Tasheek 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep 21 El Jiringas 4,515
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug '16 P up hoes down 48

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages