Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,158

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214469 Sep 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, 50 or 60 years ago people would be looking at many of the women today and thinking that they're trying to be men. They go out and find a career away from home. They wear pants. They are single parents. They're very independent.
How someone dresses doesn't define their attractions. Just because you have made the unscientific conclusion that "lesbian dress like men to attract other women" doesn't mean it holds water.
"In the End" you continue to show your "end".
I made no conclusions.

Sexuality is a sliding continuum. Butch lesbians are the closest to transgendered men with a woman's body.

Being a queen, you fall in that same continuum as nearer a woman in a man's body.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214470 Sep 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
Some people act like children and spew nasty crap because they know they have nothing else.
By the way Frankie Rizzo is a baby killing crippled Vietnam war monger. What he says is worthless.
A fine example of an imbicile that knows nothing, spewing nasty crap. Thanks for the example duh.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214471 Sep 5, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
"what would you call a marriage of a self professed "straight" man, and a self professed "lesbian" woman, or a "bisexual" woman? "
Why do we have to call it something at all ?
You would support it but that's why you're so f'n moronic. A marriage 'real marriage' is a union of two people (man and woman) with a common desire to support and compliment each other. How would a straight man and a lesbian be supportive or complimentary of each other? Of course in your tiny mind you would think 'any' two beings should be able to 'marry'. Moron.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#214473 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you confuse and ignore the difference between equal rights and equating an imposter relationship with marriage.
They are distinct theologically.
but we're not talking theologically here.

the issues are about the law.

you're the one making assumptions about MLK chum.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214474 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous ancient books BAD!!
The book "Johnny has two daddies" GOOD!!
It's a simple concept really. Big D knows whats best for our children.
Don't do that, V.V. can't tell when you're kidding or not.

Location hidden

#214476 Sep 5, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
but we're not talking theologically here.
the issues are about the law.
you're the one making assumptions about MLK chum.
You are the who asserted what MLK would do.

MLK would root his decisions theologically, so we are talking theologically.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214477 Sep 5, 2013
HereIsitandwonder wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to come here and start in with that lie? You are an idiot and a pathetic liar
As many times as a I want. Nana nana nana!(Waving fingers behind ears @ you).

Relax power trooper. You are a dope. Might as well just enjoy the ride.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214478 Sep 5, 2013
Wish Jizzy would GET A JOB instead of making up new sock puppets and whining.

Then he would PAY TAXES and STOP MOOCHING.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214479 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gots me a Ouiji board here, should I call MLK up and axe him direct?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214480 Sep 5, 2013
HereIsitandwonder wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to come here and start in with that lie? You are an idiot and a pathetic liar
Don't forget he's gay, lighthearted and full of merryment. Guess if he were truly gay he'd be full of Garyment.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214481 Sep 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>A fine example of an imbicile that knows nothing, spewing nasty crap. Thanks for the example duh.
Maybe he's mad at me? YUK!YUK!YUK! Wonder why. Some of these fruitloops have real bad tempers. Can't just calmly discuss the topic. It's crippled baby killer war monger this and scared of homosexuals that. Bla bla bla.

Watch me make him throw another hissy fit today.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214482 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no conclusions.
Sexuality is a sliding continuum. Butch lesbians are the closest to transgendered men with a woman's body.
Being a queen, you fall in that same continuum as nearer a woman in a man's body.
Queen, you don't know anything about me. So make no ASSumptions.

I wear whatever clothes feel comfortable. And I don't try to carry myself as being overly masculine or feminine. I am who I am.

debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214483 Sep 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read the comment I was posting. She said that she was in trouble for getting scripture back in schools: "I have had was to get a restraining order from schools because they were unwilling to hear the voice of God in our education system." We are talking about public schools. I have been out of public schools for sometime now and we never had scripture in school, it's illegal unless it's a class on religion and being taught from a historical viewpoint.
I would have you know that you are misquoting me because whoever changed my post is being checked out right now. Someone has been using my ID (debsuelyn) and changing alot of my post of which we are investigating right now. My husband will not allow this to happen to me or anyone else. I have never been banned from any school, for I did quite well in school because I am a Christian and I never tried at that time to try and teach any of my faith. I have not been in school since the 50's and then you could read your Bible and have prayers. Madeline Ohara the atheist woman fought to have this changed many years ago of which they believe she was murdered. Also, I do not go to any schools and try to get them to teach any religion, for whoever is quoting that, they are not telling the real truth. I do not have any children in school. My children are over 40 years old. I do wish that homosexuality was not taught in schools. I would hope and pray that from now on that before you or anyone on this forum go ahead and quote from anything that you think that I wrote, would you please let me know first, for I am keeping track of everything that is going on right now that is not correct. I know that the quotes that you are quoting is something that you may think that I said, but this is very dangerous for me, for whoever this is, is using my ID also to write, for at least it looks that way right now. I do not plan to stay on this forum for just recently I found another forum that is safer and looks like there are alot of Christians on that forum. It is obious that homosexuals are do not like Scriptures that I am quoting from because I do quote exactly what it says, for they do not know what I am talking about because they are not spiritually discerned. My husband and I are very experienced of over 50 years of studying with all kinds of denominations and of course by ourselves, we do not say we know everything, but what we do know, we know!! We would greatly appreciate it while we are having this looked into, to be very careful with our post and we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214484 Sep 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget he's gay, lighthearted and full of merryment. Guess if he were truly gay he'd be full of Garyment.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy is not very gay. He's mad.

Notice yet another sock puppet? Hard to keep up with the big dope. But it's easy to tell it's the Jiz. No one else's posts are that dumb!

Location hidden

#214485 Sep 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I gots me a Ouiji board here, should I call MLK up and axe him direct?
I think he is on to higher things. Just defending his honor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214486 Sep 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I gots me a Ouiji board here, should I call MLK up and axe him direct?
Like it matters. If you believe these silly jackasses MLK's third cousin's husband's opinion carries more weight than ours somehow.

MLK was a fundie. Fundies don't like SSM. Case closed.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214487 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then out of all of the sermons, out of all of the taped recordings of his lectures and phone calls, why does he not spend a great deal of time talking about homosexuality? He did, after all, have a fairly openly gay man in his closest circle. Shouldn't his theological beliefs resulted in sending him packing? Why didn't he kick him off the team?

I think MLK probably focused so much of his attention on the needs of racial minorities and the poor. He wasn't sidetracked by homosexuality.

But we do know one thing... His life mate, Coretta, endorsed same-sex marriage. She was a powerful civil rights champion herself. And "In the End" that's good enough for me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214488 Sep 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen, you don't know anything about me. So make no ASSumptions.
I wear whatever clothes feel comfortable. And I don't try to carry myself as being overly masculine or feminine. I am who I am.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214490 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it matters. If you believe these silly jackasses MLK's third cousin's husband's opinion carries more weight than ours somehow.
MLK was a fundie. Fundies don't like SSM. Case closed.
I'm willing to bet he was really reall really opposed to black/white marriage. Imagine a biracial, homosexual 'union'. Hear that???? sounds like a flip flopping noise coming from the MLK mosoleum.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214491 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's mad at me? YUK!YUK!YUK! Wonder why. Some of these fruitloops have real bad tempers. Can't just calmly discuss the topic. It's crippled baby killer war monger this and scared of homosexuals that. Bla bla bla.
Watch me make him throw another hissy fit today.
You forgot Nazi, you ol' cripped up,Nazi, warmonger, babykillin', mixed-up, smelly farted, pop tart eatin',bo dunk , yukster you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 3 hr Independent1 557
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Old School 5,277
Gang related shooting leaves West Valinda man dead (Jul '09) 4 hr Killamunati 257
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 4 hr chema 132
La Mirada City Council election 5 hr Rosas 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,370
Two armed men wearing ghost masks rob Placentia... 5 hr DavidC 1

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News