Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214092 Sep 3, 2013
Another mind rotting morning with you silly jackasses! Whoop!~Whoop! Keeps me from doing something dumb. Like working. YUK!YUK!YUK! It's nice to not have to. Maybe someday Big D can crawl out of his dopey cubicle. Then he'll calm down and love Jesus like me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214093 Sep 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to see a video of my accomplishments. I'm not a hero but a survivor, I just did what I had to do to stay alive. Besides ou were off shore
Nah. I was over your silly head. Pulled out some of your dopey buddies got themselves in a tough spot. But all that aside. Thanks for your service moron. Without lunkheads like you Marines, I might have gotten shot! Or worse, have to be a Marine myself!

But the saddest fate of all would be getting drafted into the f'ing Army. You gotta be with me on that. After all, the Marine Corps is part of the Navy. The meathead part but still a part. Like a pet. Arf!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214094 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Some people act like children and spew nasty crap because they know they have nothing else.
By the way Frankie Rizzo is a baby killing crippled Vietnam war monger. What he says is worthless.
Aw, he's mad. How did that happen?

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214095 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Godwins law????????? NO SUCH THING.
If I call a duck an duck does that break Duckwins law??????????
Nope. But if you resort to Nazi analogies you are desperate and therefore you are losing, loser.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214096 Sep 3, 2013
Huh?

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214097 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Huh?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mhuh?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#214098 Sep 3, 2013
Old out of date like Rizzo have nothing to stand on so they spew hate and bigotry. PATHETIC.

BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#214099 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Old out of date like Rizzo have nothing to stand on so they spew hate and bigotry. PATHETIC.
BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!
Don't want to embarrass you, but you are misspelling your name Duh.

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214101 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are to claim marriage exists within same sexed "couples" then yes, I can lay claim it does not based on religion. Topix is a sounding board and the majority of us against child predators and you gays thinking you can mutilate the sanctity of the real fact that marriage is solely based between a man and a woman based not only in reality but on Scripture then I can advise you of those truths sir.
Is that what you gays do? Dislike facts so you try and squelch them?
1st of all, I'm not homosexual. Second, I take offense to you judging my sexual orientation without asking.
I know some gay people that attend Church, they are being exposed to the word of God, let God mold them into what He wants. I'm against child predators, what does that have to do with being gay? I believe a Church should have the right to marry only a man and a women. But a lot of people get married that have nothing to do with a Church, where do you get a marriage license?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214102 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
Jesus also died for your sins. God condemns you for your hate. People engage in unnatural sex. Of all sexual orientations. Those sick bastards engaging with young people are sick and it's not because they are gay. Some might be gay, many are straight. Research facts before you spit stupid. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation. Stop hating!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#214103 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want to embarrass you, but you are misspelling your name Duh.
Smile.
So like Rizzo you have no facts or truth or anything to add....So you just spew attacks and hate...TYPICAL NAZI FAR RIGHTER..
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214104 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
BABYKILLER!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to pop your dopey bubble but I am not a bigot or hater. You are.
You hate Vietnam veterans.

And I only spew when really drunk.

Try again fruitloops. Remember. Temper temper! You get mad, you lose. Woops. You already lost.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214105 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So like Rizzo you have no facts or truth or anything to add....So you just spew attacks and hate...TYPICAL NAZI FAR RIGHTER..
You want a fact spice trooper? Here's one. Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as SSM.

Swallow that fact and we'll see what you spew back out. M'kay?

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214106 Sep 3, 2013
Fruitloop!

Location hidden

#214107 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, Duh?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214108 Sep 3, 2013
Huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#214109 Sep 3, 2013
Well I need to give the mods a break before they run myass outta here and disappear me again. Then what would you morons do without Frankie? Huh?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Buncha hohophobes. Catch you dorks later.

Huh?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#214110 Sep 3, 2013
I am fine with polygamy.....Does not affect me.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#214111 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
I am fine with polygamy.....Does not affect me.
*nod*
luv is luv yuns shud beez abull two luvs whomzevur verginer (ore dumpur) yuns wants two!!!!

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes!!!
CooterJim

Covina, CA

#214113 Sep 3, 2013
Following the herd aren't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Contract Buddy Guys are Done in Baldwin... 1 hr Corruption Big 7
South El Monte Just like Baldwin Park in Contracts 1 hr Corruption 3
City Attorney Tafoya said Pacheco tried to stop... 1 hr Fun Just Starting 10
Mayor Lozano Makes Stupid Statement and Lie in ... 1 hr Liar Liar 3
Lenet Pacheco and Ricardo Pacheco BIg fight in ... 1 hr Marriage on Rocks 5
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 2 hr We Told You 6
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 2 hr Clean Up Time 9

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance