Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213907 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that Frankie is the class clown and can not be taken seriously ... lol
no...th class clown usually had some positive attributes. they were funny, at the least. they entertained the class.

frankie is starting to make himself look more like the weird kid that ate paste and his own boogers for no other reason than he was weird...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213908 Sep 2, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to ANY mainstream medical association, but bigotry is, based as it is on irrational thoughts and obsessive hatreds and fear.
You can get help, but you have to take the first step.
As such your religious bigotry?

St. Croix valley

#213909 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the ultimate objective of the SSM movement, to render all consenting adult relationships equal?
if it were, wouldn't it have a different name?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213910 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that Frankie is the class clown and can not be taken seriously ... lol
Bluto the jarhead said, taking Frankie seriously since Frankie is handed him his third rate ass again.

Hey Bluto, I have gotten complaints I don't take offense at crude comments from the peanut gallery. Take notice I am officially taking offense at you. A crude poster.

So there Ticky. I just took offense for ya. Happy now?

~Whoop!~Whoop! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

St. Croix valley

#213912 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offense at you calling me a little weasle. So there. I took offense at a crude, prejudiced comment for you fruitcake. Happy now?
yet not one peep out of you when people claim SSM isn't equal to other marriages...

because you are full of bullshit, Francine...you are not even able to be honest with yourself. that must be an ugly life...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213914 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the ultimate objective of the SSM movement, to render all consenting adult relationships equal?
Nope. It's to make SSM legal. Marriage equality is obviously not the goal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213915 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no i do not refuse to say that. i have said it many times, as long as the laws make them equal to all other marriages.
why can't you say you support SSM as equal to every other marriage?
why do you support other comments that clearly say this is not true?
you are the one slinging the bullshit here, Francis.
I do and I have. You just see what you want to see. I'll say it again for you dummy. Read carefully sound it out. Ask for help. "I support SSM as equal to every other marriage".

I also support a man marrying several wives for religious or any other reason as equal to any other marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213916 Sep 2, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Paco? Try reading the NewsPaper. Same sex marriage is legal in many states. See ya big boi
Brilliant post Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213917 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one peep out of you when people claim SSM isn't equal to other marriages...
because you are full of bullshit, Francine...you are not even able to be honest with yourself. that must be an ugly life...
You're paranoid and stupid. Not my problem. If you can't keep up, don't try. I don't need to waste my time convincing you of anything. That's your straw man.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213918 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one peep out of you when people claim SSM isn't equal to other marriages...
Peep peep.

There you go fruitloops. Two peeps. Happy now?

St. Croix valley

#213919 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's to make SSM legal. Marriage equality is obviously not the goal.
again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?

you mentioned the polygamy marriage movement earlier and i asked you to point me to them...no answer yet.

wouldn't you have that name at your fingertips if you are really for marriage equality?

but then it has been proven that you are just for bullshit, and nothing more...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213920 Sep 2, 2013
Ah good times! Got a live one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213921 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if it were, wouldn't it have a different name?
Well then why do you call it marriage equality when you really mean same sex marriage equality only?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213922 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie's a happy guy, funny too. So in that sense, he is "gay".
He can be kind of suspicious and eccentric too, guess he's kinda queer .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213923 Sep 2, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Manny to file suit with the court system. If marriage is way more than a contract, why is not more needed to deslove it. One judge, poof, not married.
http://www.google.com/search...
Sure Jizzy. I say I think poly should be legal, Jizzy responds dopily "Ah duh. Take it to court, duh."

Priceless.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213924 Sep 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU !! You ae no better homo
You sure told him off. yuk yuk
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213925 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?
you mentioned the polygamy marriage movement earlier and i asked you to point me to them...no answer yet.
wouldn't you have that name at your fingertips if you are really for marriage equality?
but then it has been proven that you are just for bullshit, and nothing more...
Check the name. Marriage equality. Equal. Means everybody, not just same sex couples. Same sex threesomes need equality too. A brother and sister deserve equality too.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213926 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if it were, wouldn't it have a different name?
Its called "marriage equality"....everything is "equal"...everyone gets a trophy.

St. Croix valley

#213927 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why do you call it marriage equality when you really mean same sex marriage equality only?
i do not mean just that, as i have clearly stated. you clearly do not mean marriage equality in any way, shape or form, as you have clearly stated, yet you continue to lie about it...

St. Croix valley

#213928 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Peep peep.
There you go fruitloops. Two peeps. Happy now?
you openly lying to yourself and others makes absolutely no difference in my moods...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 min Xxplosion 5,556
Accusations or true? 2 hr BP Observer 2
Everyone is laughing at Tuttle Turd 19 hr All Tuttle News 13
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... Thu Wondering 52
Council man Ricardo Pacheco Lies on 700 Form Thu Wondering 11
Katy Perry Stuns Crowd With Filthy Vag Thu Lizza Oinx 2
News Armed Woman In Custody Following Barricade In L... Thu Timmy X 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE