Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211920 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen you go after that dirt clod that uses the Ebonics, words like "sup"...Care to show a little impartiality?
No, troll, I do not care to do what you suggest.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211921 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up, YOU Google it. Don't ask Frank to define easy words.......for you.
I didn't, troll.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211922 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Little dogs, like you, are meant to stay on the porch...
I am not a dog. I am a human being. Feel free to use google to learn the difference, troll.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#211923 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you fck off, biotch. YOU take the walk. If you can't stand the heat, then leave the kitchen. P*nk-ass.
Go fck yourself, troll. Smile.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211924 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I donít care what you like, it is as valid a religion as any other.
2) You have never ever given any valid pertinent response to anything, donít kid yourself.
3) You are free to believe in UFO's, or the Flat Earth Society, or Christianity, or Voo Doo, or FSM, or whatever belief you choose to believe, as long as you donít try to push your little beliefs rules onto others, we donít have a problem.
4) I donít promote FSM, but I do applaud them, they have done an excellent job at what I personally think they were trying to accomplish.
1) Clearly. You've shown that you have little regard for the thoughts of others, and even less respect for their beliefs.
2) Bullshit. You're the one who ducks and dives.
3) I thank you for your granting of permission. I don't need it. I also don't believe in any of that foolishness that you listed. Even now, you belittle me, as if that makes you superior. Which it doesn't. It marks you as inferior and petty. Clearly less deserving of respect than most of the others.. And, you might say that we don't have a problem, but again, you ducks and dives. We have a problem alright, you are a liar and a traitor. This is a problem for patriots like me. We neither deserve nor want you around. I've already pointed out that you are not playing with a full deck.
4) You have been, up until now. You claimed to be an adherent of it, only a day or two ago... Now, you duck and dive again. And we all know what they are trying to accomplish. The mockery of anyone with a REAL belief system. Fits your plan to a "T". You'll sign up for anything that mocks people with a belief in a higher power. Right up your alley....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211925 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have Big D distancing himself from his former enthusiasm for the ridiculous FSM. Dishonesty.
Yep. Yesterdays mockery is another use of the "Disposable Argument"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211926 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down fruitloops.
Yeah, he'll beat his chest at anyone...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211927 Aug 23, 2013
Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211928 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Clearly. You've shown that you have little regard for the thoughts of others, and even less respect for their beliefs.
2) Bullshit. You're the one who ducks and dives.
3) I thank you for your granting of permission. I don't need it. I also don't believe in any of that foolishness that you listed. Even now, you belittle me, as if that makes you superior. Which it doesn't. It marks you as inferior and petty. Clearly less deserving of respect than most of the others.. And, you might say that we don't have a problem, but again, you ducks and dives. We have a problem alright, you are a liar and a traitor. This is a problem for patriots like me. We neither deserve nor want you around. I've already pointed out that you are not playing with a full deck.
4) You have been, up until now. You claimed to be an adherent of it, only a day or two ago... Now, you duck and dive again. And we all know what they are trying to accomplish. The mockery of anyone with a REAL belief system. Fits your plan to a "T". You'll sign up for anything that mocks people with a belief in a higher power. Right up your alley....
Good post. Big D won't respond.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211929 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Yesterdays mockery is another use of the "Disposable Argument"...
Big D's off the clock now. We won't be hearing from his happyass until tomorrow. Then he'll ignore all pertinent posts that he can't handle as if he never read him.

Soon after he'll be calling me a liar and accusing me of being unable to understand English. Then lunch break. Back around 1PM till 4ish posting angry dopiness and silliness giving people permission and such. I got his number. So does his boss.
He dies in prison

Monrovia, CA

#211930 Aug 23, 2013
Looks like the filthy old buzzard will die in prison, a very slow death since he sent money overseas to kill American's.

Hafiz Khan, 78 a Muslim cleric was sentenced Friday to 25 years in prison following his convictions on terrorism support charges for sending tens of thousands of dollars overseas to finance the crazy Taliban.

This old buzzard will need his protector's inside prison, hope they give him PIG an HOG everyday his alive.
Brian Wilson BeaverBuffer

Union City, CA

#211932 Aug 23, 2013
Dodger pitcher Brian Wilson has come to town to Buff the female fans beavers...Oh Yea!

Buff My Beaver Brian...Buff My Beaver Brian...Buff My Beaver Brian
Eddie Haskle

Monrovia, CA

#211934 Aug 23, 2013
Just pull it over to the right and put it in park, shut the motor off, throw the keys out the window.

Your under arrest.
zscyt

Los Angeles, CA

#211936 Aug 24, 2013
Tiddles

Monrovia, CA

#211937 Aug 24, 2013
Tiddle sticks, snarked again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211939 Aug 24, 2013
Does anyone else have the strange feeling they are being tracked and lurked?
Frockers

Monrovia, CA

#211940 Aug 24, 2013
So my little frock of frokers have slowed their posting down, what a shame!

Better frock next time you bunch of loser frockers!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211946 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
1) There actually IS a state interest in SSM. Just like OSM, it promotes financial stability.
It does not require any more government than currently exists.
SSM does not "attack" the Constitution. Rather, it is seeking to ensure that the Constitution and the laws of the land are applied equally to EVERY American, including the gays.
Yeah, like ignoring the voting rights of citizens and putting decisions into the hands of crooked agenda seeking politicians. You're right.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211947 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No one choose to be gay or straight. Your genetic make up is determined at the moment of conception.
Just like being born an alcoholic or drug addict, that behavior can be changed ,IF WANTED, by not putting that crap into your mouth, same as homosex.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211948 Aug 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage provides for over a thousand benefits, many of which are not available under standard contract law. The ONLY solution allowable under the Constitution is full recognition of SSM nationwide.
Over a thousand??? Let's start a count. Over exageration is the first sign of a lyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle is a Burro 2 min East 3
Tuttle is a notorious liar 5 min LA Dodgers 21
News California Senate approves bill to raise smokin... 5 min Sedgewick P Hunsa... 6
News California Senate bills target smoking age, e-c... 1 hr Spreading Knowledge 1
Raquel Monica Garcia Said She Collected $100,00... 2 hr Dark Days Are Coming 3
FBI raids local tow company (Oct '14) 4 hr Techie 16
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 5 hr Dave 28
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]