Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Nancy Polosick

San Pablo, CA

#206616 Aug 2, 2013
Tommy Tucker wrote:
Cume with me Nancy. Then fly so high with me Nancy.
If I cume with you and fly so high with you, will I get my wings?

Long Beach, CA

#206617 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you weren't. It's real easy to tell you're a coward. And they don't take morbidly obese half men with low IQ like you. You wouldn't like it anyway, probably get a section 8. So it's for the best for everyone. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Last time I checked 165lbs for a 5'10" male is not morbidly obese. You must be thinking of yourself. And section 8....that's how you pay your rent, right? Defrauding the taxpayers who actually work? Get a life troll. And don't forget to smile, despite the fact that you're a miserable human being.:)

Long Beach, CA

#206618 Aug 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You rag on me for going, now you're ragging on KiMare for not going. Will you clowns ever be happy? Oh well. Who cares.
Obviously you do.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#206621 Aug 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do.
Hello Mr. Power Ranger. Do you like sugar gliders? yuk yuk yuk woot woot woot good times!

Long Beach, CA

#206622 Aug 2, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. Power Ranger. Do you like sugar gliders? yuk yuk yuk woot woot woot good times!
Just shutup Franklyn.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206623 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, backstabbing your altered ego the Knoxville Stain.
And you really shouldn't talk about rednecks when you appear to have the intelligence level of dog squeeze.
Still no answer to when you'll show up to back up all that talk?

You found the time to go to stalk me over to other threads to yap yap yap (about something other than other men's sphincters surprisingly), but still no date and time to with the place I gave you?

Funny how that is!

Maybe Miss Frankie is now Mrs. Frankie and you two are too busy honeymooning ... is that it?

OK, I guess that's understandable then!

I'd still watch out and make sure he/she (s/he?) doesn't cheat on you with your buddy Rockless Hudson though.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206624 Aug 3, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
From your perspective even the village idiot is an intellectual.
Laughing man can't really see from the village idiot from his perspective ...

His "sphincter" is in the way.

Wait ... does that mean Mrs. Frankie is the "village idiot"?

I think it does!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206625 Aug 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no answer to when you'll show up to back up all that talk?
You found the time to go to stalk me over to other threads to yap yap yap (about something other than other men's sphincters surprisingly), but still no date and time to with the place I gave you?
Funny how that is!
Maybe Miss Frankie is now Mrs. Frankie and you two are too busy honeymooning ... is that it?
OK, I guess that's understandable then!
I'd still watch out and make sure he/she (s/he?) doesn't cheat on you with your buddy Rockless Hudson though.
Well, if it ain't the steaming pile of tough guy.

When we set that time and place, tell everybody what you're gonna do, zit grrrrl.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#206626 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
God has damned America. Look at us...
Hasn't our financial crisis been caused by our war spending?
Sticker shock

Monrovia, CA

#206627 Aug 3, 2013
Robbery movie actor 'milliseconds' from being shot by GPD police in LA suburb, Glendora, California is now a SUBURB?

Funny the idiots on the Glendora city council spew out BS that's it's the other way around?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206628 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The wars that we have been involved in, since WWII, have been increasingly about America throwing her weight around. Viet Nam, it seems to me, was nothing more than a "weapons testing ground" that exacted a horrible toll on the youth of the time. I was younger, and more idealistic, than I am now, and see the "worthy battles" being replaced with global bullying. Wish I'd seen it earlier, but we have not been as altruistic as we once were. At one time, we were considered the "heros", but not anymore. As for the treatment of veterans, this country has not used the vitality and patriotism of the men and women well, nor have the men and women been treated well upon their return. The "Welcome Home" for the returnees from Desert Strom was a chance for the country to make good on the treatment that the VN vets were given. Not that such a stain could ever be erased. We've been used, as VV noted, to bully other countries, and the collateral damage that we've inflicted upon non-combatants has been shocking. The propaganda machines have been working overtime to justify some of our actions, and this mortifies me. However, the service has taken me places that I might not have gone to, and enabled me to do some pretty amazing things. All in all, I wish that our country was a better one, and that the global community had some respect and love for us, as they once did, instead of viewing us as the rich kids on the block, in need of dressing down. It'd be hard to sum up the experience of service, to any who haven't served, without posting an encylopedia. The next time you see a vet at the store, maybe offer to pay for his or her stuff, and thank them. They'll appreciate it more than words can express. We can't thank them enough.
An insightful and well thought out post... Certainly food for thought...

Knoxville, TN

#206629 Aug 3, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN Brother! And spot on.
Can anyone enlighten me about why a post like the one above gets negative judge its? I don't care if you agree with the man's opinions about homosexuality or not, there is some wisdom and honesty in the post above that deserves a bit more respect than has been offered.
I wondered about that too... How can anybody disagree with what he said? Do people just look at who is posting and automatically "judge" their comments as negative?

Christ, if you're going to take the time to participate in the "judge it game", you should at least read what is written.

Knoxville, TN

#206630 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tail end of Vietnam. Wasn't called up. Had a higher calling.
Did you use the Bible for your war theology, or that voice in your head?
I used a little of both... I wonder why you think it's OK to make fun of my relationship with God?

I'd guess that a man of God has had a few conversations with Him in his lifetime. Or maybe you're just a literalist who has never taken the time to pray or seek God's guidance.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206631 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The wars that we have been involved in, since WWII, have been increasingly about America throwing her weight around. Viet Nam, it seems to me, was nothing more than a "weapons testing ground" that exacted a horrible toll on the youth of the time. I was younger, and more idealistic, than I am now, and see the "worthy battles" being replaced with global bullying. Wish I'd seen it earlier, but we have not been as altruistic as we once were. At one time, we were considered the "heros", but not anymore. As for the treatment of veterans, this country has not used the vitality and patriotism of the men and women well, nor have the men and women been treated well upon their return. The "Welcome Home" for the returnees from Desert Strom was a chance for the country to make good on the treatment that the VN vets were given. Not that such a stain could ever be erased. We've been used, as VV noted, to bully other countries, and the collateral damage that we've inflicted upon non-combatants has been shocking. The propaganda machines have been working overtime to justify some of our actions, and this mortifies me. However, the service has taken me places that I might not have gone to, and enabled me to do some pretty amazing things. All in all, I wish that our country was a better one, and that the global community had some respect and love for us, as they once did, instead of viewing us as the rich kids on the block, in need of dressing down. It'd be hard to sum up the experience of service, to any who haven't served, without posting an encylopedia. The next time you see a vet at the store, maybe offer to pay for his or her stuff, and thank them. They'll appreciate it more than words can express. We can't thank them enough.
Many of todays politicians were the hippies of the Vietnam era, I blame them for the poor treatment of the Vets today. I also blame them for the down fall of this country, we are weaker today than ever before. America is nothing but a tight ass hippie paying for love with credit card. We give trillions in relief money to those countries who hate us, why?... our vets and their families need a piece of that pie to.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206632 Aug 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How is stating "Coasties were in Nam" nuts?
Don't ask me. They're the ones giving you the judgits. I agree with you. Probably the same way that me posting that life is precious is considered "nuts" and "spam" and ..... They just throw out those judgits without any sense of reality.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206633 Aug 3, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone enlighten me about why a post like the one above gets negative judge its? I don't care if you agree with the man's opinions about homosexuality or not, there is some wisdom and honesty in the post above that deserves a bit more respect than has been offered.
Thanks.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206634 Aug 3, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't our financial crisis been caused by our war spending?
Along with other spending. We're spending like it's going out of style.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206635 Aug 3, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! Thank You
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206636 Aug 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered about that too... How can anybody disagree with what he said? Do people just look at who is posting and automatically "judge" their comments as negative?
Christ, if you're going to take the time to participate in the "judge it game", you should at least read what is written.
That's EXACTLY how it is done. Didn't you know that? No sarcasm here....
Randy Hudson

Burlington, WI

#206637 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's EXACTLY how it is done. Didn't you know that? No sarcasm here....
I vehemently disagree. please detect sarcasm here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 12 min Skew da Poich 4,504
Christianity is Tough 20 min Innocent 1
Shctamy 24 min The Lord Your God 8
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,750
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 5 hr Big Brother 11
Mama Tuttle 5 hr Touhey 13
West Covina man stabbed while trying to help woman (Oct '08) 5 hr all ears 67

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News