Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,927)

Showing posts 178,521 - 178,540 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that's what fundamentalist Christians do! It's in their user manual. Their entire religious cult is based upon the principal that they are special. Childishly belittling others is the way they "prove" it to themselves!!! Then they convince themselves that the rest of society believes in their "specialness"!
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! SS couples can be married. The state has already said so. And it's the state, not your little religious cult, that officiates marriage. The state trumps your opinion and they trump your imaginary authority!!!! Sucks to be a dolt like you!!
<quoted text>
LOL!! So now you speak for Christ?!!! LOL!!!! Your hubris is HILARIOUS!!!!
Sod off you stupid, ridiculous troll!!! You're pathetic!!! And I say that as I giggle hilariously at you insignificance!!!!!
Are you ever going to tell us how you and your husband have biological children together or are you giving up on that lie?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are winning so your whole post is BS...
More overpopulation, more Lowest Common Denominator, more "approval", more pandering by politicians.

You hohophobes aren't nowhere near as smart as you claim to be.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right
Thank you. About time you recognized it.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
No such law. That is an opinion not law.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickofit
Thought so. You wont answer because you know you have nothing. ANSWER LIKE AN ADULT OR GO AWAY.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. It means that when you resort to Nazi analogies like you did, you've already lost.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so. You wont answer because you know you have nothing. ANSWER LIKE AN ADULT OR GO AWAY.
Just revealing your true identity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one- you are a very poor troll. Kind of a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitcake. You don't own Topix you dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to have upset him. His latest sock is a failure. He'll have to dream up a new one, hopefully with a better name than "Huh".
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

It was just a matter of time, a new family TV show "the Fosters" shows two lezbos fullfilling their SSM on national TV series. Do we block this show from OUR young impressionable chldren? YES!! This is the fist step in public education as I predicted long ago. It wont be long before hetero students will particiipate in the non reproductive science education class where a homo teacher will show on a similar reproduction chart but in reverse ! haha ...how to insert penis into anus. Oh for those of you morons out there I am being very sarcastic.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. It means that when you resort to Nazi analogies like you did, you've already lost.
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I spent the last two hours watching your tacks on threads from your own homepage.
And you have the nerve to try to deflect you deception by asking what I'm doing trolling threads!
Sad.
Why would a person who truly believes their cause is legit need to resort to LIES to make their case look better?
YOU'RE BUSTED studmuffin!
TWO HOURS????? get a life ..
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
And again childish...ANSWER THE QUESTION..........Why wont you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitcake. You don't own Topix you dope.
And how can anyone be taken serious if all they do is spew leis and hate and never answer a question...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
It was just a matter of time, a new family TV show "the Fosters" shows two lezbos fullfilling their SSM on national TV series. Do we block this show from OUR young impressionable chldren? YES!! This is the fist step in public education as I predicted long ago. It wont be long before hetero students will particiipate in the non reproductive science education class where a homo teacher will show on a similar reproduction chart but in reverse ! haha ...how to insert penis into anus. Oh for those of you morons out there I am being very sarcastic.
Big D is going to go all drama queen on you for that. You are "trodding" on his rights!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is a fairytale myth so has no input on REAL LIFE.....Oh and CIVIL CONTRACT MARRIAGE can be about love business or citizenship or number of reasons....NONE OF WHICH ARE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. Now if you want religion to run everyones lfie I say move to Iran you would be more happy there..THE USA IS SECULAR AND WE HAVE FREEDOM....
Too bad you won't know a fairytale from a myth until it's too late!:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom and equality always wins...I cant lose since I am on the side of right. Now don't act like a Nazi and wont call you one.
You act like a Nazi, I don't. Unless you call people who support your right to marry whoever you want a Nazi.

I don't think Nazis support SSM. But you're a dope and you're angry, so you're confused.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can anyone be taken serious if all they do is spew leis and hate and never answer a question...
You're asking me? You're the biggest hater and liar here so far this morning. Well, Big D is a bigger liar but you're up there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,521 - 178,540 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 30 min Whittier Lover 1,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Dog 15,656
BP City Attorney Rips Off BP 3 hr Oh No 1
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 6 hr ninja please 264
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Fight On 26,078
Autism Speaks Fundraiser 15 hr Team Piece by Piece 1
Gardena police officer gives emotional testimon... (Aug '10) 21 hr Eric hyde 19
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search