Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205484 Jul 28, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
The "joke" is between your legs, Sonnie.
Only if you have your face between his thighs...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205485 Jul 28, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
An inconvenient truth?:0
Extremely inconvenient.... And yet, he has risen to Mayor of D.C.
Go figure...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205486 Jul 28, 2013
I would imagine that he has re-risen through the "string-pulling" puppeteers of D.C., who must find him to be the easiest of the puppets to animate...
Marion "Twitchy" Barry. He'll dance for you...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205488 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I would imagine that he has re-risen through the "string-pulling" puppeteers of D.C., who must find him to be the easiest of the puppets to animate...
Marion "Twitchy" Barry. He'll dance for you...
That's a good Twitchy, keep dancing...
http://tinypic.com/view.php...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#205489 Jul 28, 2013
Wild

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#205490 Jul 28, 2013
for whatever reason.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205491 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying that it is obvious to anyone with eyes and a brain that a duplicate gendered couple is clearly not the same as marriage.
No law can change that.
<quoted text>
Most relational elements you mention are part of numerous relationships that don't demand or qualify for the title of marriage.
Two don't.
1. Intimacy. I'm sorry, but your attempt to equate natural sex with harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex is an insult to intelligence.
2. Procreation. Ss couples DO NOT mutually procreate as you attempted to claim. You attempted to pass off a blatant lie again. Disgraceful.
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. A defective failure of mating behavior. Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
I'm not addressing personal views of homosexuality. I'm addressing the distinct differences between marriage and a ss couple.
Tell me exactly how many relationships include all of the elements that I mentioned. You say there are "numerous". Please list as many as you can.

And since we've already established SO MANY times that "mating behavior" and/or procreation are not a prerequisites for marriage, please stop using it as an excuse. No one buys it. I don't even think you buy it at this point.

You really need to get new material.

Go "demean" yourself...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205492 Jul 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me exactly how many relationships include all of the elements that I mentioned. You say there are "numerous". Please list as many as you can.
And since we've already established SO MANY times that "mating behavior" and/or procreation are not a prerequisites for marriage, please stop using it as an excuse. No one buys it. I don't even think you buy it at this point.
You really need to get new material.
Go "demean" yourself...
No, you list them.

I never said procreation was a requirement. I said you lied about ss couples being capable of mutual procreation.

Knoxville, TN

#205493 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem confused. The citizens said "No". The Judge(singular) said "Yes".
Actually, the judges (plural) said "yes". Remember, Walker's decision was sent to an appellate court. And three heterosexual judges in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with his decision. Also, let's not forget the 5 Supreme Court justices who let the ruling stand.

Location hidden

#205494 Jul 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the judges (plural) said "yes". Remember, Walker's decision was sent to an appellate court. And three heterosexual judges in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with his decision. Also, let's not forget the 5 Supreme Court justices who let the ruling stand.
I'm amazed, all that ruling power, and reality didn't change one iota.

Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered, mating behavior defect half of marriage.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205495 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered, mating behavior defect half of marriage.
It couldn't change. It was swept aside, though...
Man dismisses reality, in order to appease the politicos.

Knoxville, TN

#205496 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality changed immediately. Remember my post about all of those thousands of same-sex couples who went out and got marriage licenses just after the Supreme Court decision came down?

Heterosexual couples have made a mockery of marriage. Millions of kids without a father figure. Abortions used as birth control. Divorce rampant.

Good God, you guys are lucky it wasn't heterosexual marriage being argued before a court. With your track record, it probably wouldn't have stood a chance.
Quartz eyes

Monrovia, CA

#205497 Jul 28, 2013
Are you still using that quartz eye I gave you last summer?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205498 Jul 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
Well, Frankie is Gay. Good for him
You wish Jizzy!

P.S. I thought gay was good?
Far Right

Monrovia, CA

#205499 Jul 28, 2013
No, No not the FR.

Knoxville, TN

#205500 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you list them.
I never said procreation was a requirement. I said you lied about ss couples being capable of mutual procreation.
Um, I think I did list them... Heterosexual relationships and homosexual relationships. Those are the two.

You keep saying that "Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. A defective failure of mating behavior. Ss marriage is an oxymoron."

You're the one who keeps dragging procreation and mating behavior into the conversation; insisting that they be present, otherwise a couple cannot be married.

And you always conveniently forget that even though same-sex couples don't procreate, we do adopt children. So, we have families. While you might not define these groups of people living under the same roof as "families", they are indeed families.
Randy Hudson

Elmwood Park, IL

#205501 Jul 29, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem confused. The citizens said "No". The Judge(singular) said "Yes".
Can you name another instance in US history where a popular vote was used to deny rights to others? What if the good people of Ohio decided to deny internet access to people with the surname Hudson?

Rights are rights and you don't get to vote to deny them.
Randy Hudson

Elmwood Park, IL

#205502 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a triplicate marriage? I'd kill to have two vaginas in my marriage!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205503 Jul 29, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name another instance in US history where a popular vote was used to deny rights to others? What if the good people of Ohio decided to deny internet access to people with the surname Hudson?
Rights are rights and you don't get to vote to deny them.
The NAMBLA types are certainly busy nowadays, thanks to SCROTUS.

Location hidden

#205504 Jul 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality changed immediately. Remember my post about all of those thousands of same-sex couples who went out and got marriage licenses just after the Supreme Court decision came down?
Heterosexual couples have made a mockery of marriage. Millions of kids without a father figure. Abortions used as birth control. Divorce rampant.
Good God, you guys are lucky it wasn't heterosexual marriage being argued before a court. With your track record, it probably wouldn't have stood a chance.
Reality changed?

All I see are thousands of mutually sterile, duplicated gendered halves of marriage with a piece of paper making the idiotic claim that they are just like married heterosexual couples.

Moreover, it was government redefinition of marriage that made a mockery of marriage. In spite of that, there are millions of marriages faithfully maintaining the very foundation of our society. Something not one single ss couple can ever provide.

This ruling by SCOTUS will join the infamy of no fault divorce and abortion as disgraceful, horrendous violations of justice. Against the God of nature and nature's God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 5 hr music talk 79
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr R TRUTH 27,426
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr free for all 5,081
Irwindale officials plead not guilty to public ... 14 hr InTheKnow 1
Monica Garcia all About the Money 22 hr Garcia Loser 3
Garcia and Lozano NO SHOWS for forum on Drivers... 22 hr Lozano Garcia Losers 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••