Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mikey

Glendale, CA

#205433 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is your hypocrisy.
You post a fictitious incredibly bigoted news account about gay sexual assault in the military, then 'like' it yourself.
Seriously. How old are you?
Paranoid? Yes, they are all me. All the people that hate you for posting your bigoted bullsh*t, they are all me...Boo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205434 Jul 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?
Not long enough. And, he got ripped off, to boot....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205435 Jul 28, 2013
Kris Jenner wrote:
<quoted text>
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205436 Jul 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....
Did it hurt?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205437 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.
You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"
GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Frank put down your stick of hate. Is there a rule that allows me to only post where you do not? Why do lesbians scare you?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205438 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Rock are things that bad that you haave to panhandle? Can't pay the rent on your single wide? No gas for your pickup? STOP drinking so much. Use the money to pay your bill.

May God Bless you.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#205439 Jul 28, 2013
There was a ban ?!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205440 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you wish to deny polyamorists marriage equality.
Stop stalking me CREEP!
Not me, You need to take up your problem with the Gov. of CA.

Contact | Jerry Brown Governorwww.jerrybrown.org/contact&#8206 ;
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205441 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frank put down your stick of hate. Is there a rule that allows me to only post where you do not? Why do lesbians scare you?
Jizzy put down your stick of dopiness. Is there a rule that says you must moronically respond to my every post on every thread? Why do non-morons scare you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205442 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Not me, You need to take up your problem with the Gov. of CA.
It's not my problem, it's your problem. If heterosexuality is no longer relevant to marriage why is monogamy still relevant?

I am not interested in entering a poly marriage. I simply want to discuss it in relation to marriage equality without your moronic trolling and hate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205443 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Rock are things that bad that you haave to panhandle? Can't pay the rent on your single wide? No gas for your pickup? STOP drinking so much. Use the money to pay your bill.
May God Bless you.
Which God?

P.S. Tone down that fundie talk around your hero Big D. He gets very angry when someone mentions religion. Sets him off.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205444 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy put down your stick of dopiness. Is there a rule that says you must moronically respond to my every post on every thread? Why do non-morons scare you?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205445 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my problem, it's your problem. If heterosexuality is no longer relevant to marriage why is monogamy still relevant?
I am not interested in entering a poly marriage. I simply want to discuss it in relation to marriage equality without your moronic trolling and hate.

The Gov. will explain it to you. I myself have no problem. So again please direct your questions to Gov. Brown
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205446 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God?
P.S. Tone down that fundie talk around your hero Big D. He gets very angry when someone mentions religion. Sets him off.
Why which ever god that you choose to worship. Smile :-), God Bless.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205447 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"stick of dopiness"...That's good one. High Five!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205448 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Rock are things that bad that you haave to panhandle? Can't pay the rent on your single wide? No gas for your pickup? STOP drinking so much. Use the money to pay your bill.
May God Bless you.
He has questions, I gots answers....And, He did.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205449 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Contact | Jerry Brown Governorwww.jerrybrown.org/contact&#8206 ;
The Gov. will explain it to you. I myself have no problem. So again please direct your questions to Gov. Brown
If you have no problems why do you whine so much?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205450 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why which ever god that you choose to worship. Smile :-), God Bless.
I am agnostic. I choose not to worship. But I respect those that do. You should too. I am not smarter than them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205451 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
High Five! Jizzy is a hohophobe.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205452 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Franks stick of dopiness, its all he has going for him. God Bless your Bigotry, have a winderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 7 hr Lil sharky 1,806
Poll Who keeps trolling this forum? 7 hr Melon Drop 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr club coach 5,621
News Running Out of Steamers: After Sale, Fullerton ... 12 hr dianA 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr tom wingo 29,850
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 15 hr vic 1,159
tuttle, rios, lujan in the three stooges now pl... Tue Gland Slam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages