Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,171

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205248 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop playing around with terms you don't understand. Oh, and there's this little tool called "spellcheck" that you might want to look into. Finally, work on sentence structure so that maybe I and others can understand just what the hell you're talking about.
When you get it together, try again.
Aawww. I hit home, did I? I understand those words perfectly well. I need no "spellcheck". If my grammar and sentence structure contains an occasional error, then I say "oops". I use an old computer and am inclined to hit "post comment" rather quickly. If you have to attack typos, then you are using the #4 Super Tunnel Vision argument, as listed here:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...

One of the weaker attacks, as used by trolls. I gave it up long ago. You should, too, once you've gotten your issues sorted out.
And, my sentence structure is just fine, it's the message that you don't wish to acknowledge.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205249 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, lord, here we go again...
I'll give you a "non-scientific" story that I heard in the gas station, yesterday..
The clerk, with whom I am friends, told me about one of his gay friends(go figure)..
It seems that the little fella was having it off with one of his boo-foos, and they got to humming them bones so hard, that the innards of the gay friend got pulled out. 6 inches of rectum. Pulled out. Had to ask his MOM, with whom he was living, to drive him to the hospital.
Poor woman...
Now, if your "version' of sex was "natural", as you claim, this would not happen.
Compare THAT to your list of observable and verifiable facts.
God, I picture you sitting in a trailer; walls stained with cigarette tar, crushed beer cans every where, titty magazines piled on the cardboard boxes that you use as a coffee table.

Are you serious? So what?!? A guy had a medical condition during sex. Are we supposed to be ashamed? Should all gays immediately stop having intercourse because of your ridiculous story?

Here's some information about rectal prolapse...

--Women are six times more likely to suffer from this disorder than men
--Children under the age of three are also very susceptible to this disorder
--Seen frequently in people over the age of 65
--People who have chronic constipation tend to develop this disorder
--People who have lower back problems or disc disease also tend to have this problem

I hope you've stopped hanging around your clerk friend. If a gay person was telling this story, it's most likely he was telling it to another gay person. So, you don't want to be around too many gay people. You may get a reputation.

Grow up, you rube.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205250 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, lord, here we go again...
I'll give you a "non-scientific" story that I heard in the gas station, yesterday..
The clerk, with whom I am friends, told me about one of his gay friends(go figure)..
It seems that the little fella was having it off with one of his boo-foos, and they got to humming them bones so hard, that the innards of the gay friend got pulled out. 6 inches of rectum. Pulled out. Had to ask his MOM, with whom he was living, to drive him to the hospital.
Poor woman...
Now, if your "version' of sex was "natural", as you claim, this would not happen.
Compare THAT to your list of observable and verifiable facts.
This poor woman must have been weeping for the entire ride.
1) Failure to launch.
2) Failure to develop properly.
3) Lack of dignity, as evinced by the request: "Please, mommie, can you drive me to the hospital? Norbert has pulled my rectum out. It hurts."

OMG, my heart goes out to her....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205251 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Aawww. I hit home, did I? I understand those words perfectly well. I need no "spellcheck". If my grammar and sentence structure contains an occasional error, then I say "oops". I use an old computer and am inclined to hit "post comment" rather quickly. If you have to attack typos, then you are using the #4 Super Tunnel Vision argument, as listed here:
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...
One of the weaker attacks, as used by trolls. I gave it up long ago. You should, too, once you've gotten your issues sorted out.
And, my sentence structure is just fine, it's the message that you don't wish to acknowledge.
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.

Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205252 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I picture you sitting in a trailer; walls stained with cigarette tar, crushed beer cans every where, titty magazines piled on the cardboard boxes that you use as a coffee table.
Are you serious? So what?!? A guy had a medical condition during sex. Are we supposed to be ashamed? Should all gays immediately stop having intercourse because of your ridiculous story?
Here's some information about rectal prolapse...
--Women are six times more likely to suffer from this disorder than men
--Children under the age of three are also very susceptible to this disorder
--Seen frequently in people over the age of 65
--People who have chronic constipation tend to develop this disorder
--People who have lower back problems or disc disease also tend to have this problem
I hope you've stopped hanging around your clerk friend. If a gay person was telling this story, it's most likely he was telling it to another gay person. So, you don't want to be around too many gay people. You may get a reputation.
Grow up, you rube.
Nice spin. You're a pro at that.... However:
1) You have an over-active imagination. Please do not superimpose your ideal views of a hillbilly setting onto my style of living. You're the hick, not me.
2) A "medical condition"... Is that what that is called? LOL. I call it "trauma"..
3) I would suggest an IMMEDIATE cessation of these unnatural activities.
4) Children under 3 are susceptiple to having their rectums pulled out? OMG... Maybe, in your crowd, this is common. In mine, we leave the rectums of 3 year olds alone. I think that you are confusing this forcible withdrawal of inner tissues, through the unnatural act of forcible, traumatic, repeated, reciprocal exertions, with hemorrhoids.
5) I have no fear of being seen with my friends, on both sides of the fence. I am not D, who has to toe his company lines. And, my friends are aware of my posts in this forum. They do not mind.
6) My reputation is invulnerable, mate, have no fear of that. I'm fu**ing bulletproof.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205253 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.
Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
I'll try to. I wouldn't want to confuse you, you catamite.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205254 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.
Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
And, no. You didn't have a hard time understanding what I said. You know exactly what I said. And it annoyed you. Probably to the verge of another meltdown.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205255 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.
Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
Let me help you:
that's another trip into "fantasy land" for you.
--*This part sets the tone for the rest of the post.*--

1) I was responding to KiMare, not you.
--*This means that I was responding to KiMare, not to you.*--

2) It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the "bent rod into a straight hole" statement.
--*This means that the post that I posted was not aimed at you. It was aimed at a post that had been posted by KiMare.*--

3) I suggested that you prove your integrity by chiding your fellows when they sh!t on religion, as that attacks both sides, not just mine.
--*This post displays your hypocrisy.*--

4)"Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." also applies to the argument that SSSB couples are "the same as the rest of us" argument. It has multiple meanings and contexts.
--*This is a post pertaining to double entendres. Probably the "confusing" part.*--

5) "Why don't you start by policing yourself and maybe the rest of the room will follow your lead." as a suggestion from you leads me to believe that you ignored the time when "littlebrain" was here, and I was going after him, even though he was on my side of the fence.
--*This part of my post displays the blinders that you seem to be wearing, when you use that special gift, the "select-a-vision".*- -

Summation: You're so paranoid and emotional that you will act aggrieved, when no offense has come your way. Furthermore, you cannot be a social worker, as you seem to have no critical ability to separate the imagined from the real. You type a few rational posts, then divert into "fantasy-land" and have no realization of this break with reality.
--*This part calls you a liar and a nut-case.*--

My diagnosis: Narcissism. Paranoid Delusions. Bi-Polar Syndrome.
--*This part addresses some of your vast shortcomings.*--

There now, better? I have no wish to appear magical or mystical or enigmatic. I was posting in clear words, and using clear examples.
(Except when I mispelled "aggrieved", which I fixed, for your convenience.)
You f**king hick.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205256 Jul 27, 2013
So.....there's that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205257 Jul 27, 2013
I know.
Why don't you call 1-(800)-FIX-A-HICK?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205258 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin. You're a pro at that.... However:
1) You have an over-active imagination. Please do not superimpose your ideal views of a hillbilly setting onto my style of living. You're the hick, not me.
2) A "medical condition"... Is that what that is called? LOL. I call it "trauma"..
3) I would suggest an IMMEDIATE cessation of these unnatural activities.
4) Children under 3 are susceptiple to having their rectums pulled out? OMG... Maybe, in your crowd, this is common. In mine, we leave the rectums of 3 year olds alone. I think that you are confusing this forcible withdrawal of inner tissues, through the unnatural act of forcible, traumatic, repeated, reciprocal exertions, with hemorrhoids.
5) I have no fear of being seen with my friends, on both sides of the fence. I am not D, who has to toe his company lines. And, my friends are aware of my posts in this forum. They do not mind.
6) My reputation is invulnerable, mate, have no fear of that. I'm fu**ing bulletproof.
Yeah, I kind of know what rednecks and hillbillies look and sound like. You're a dead ringer.

If you don't believe me about rectal prolapse, why don't you (as I've suggested to you and others so often) look this stuff up before you come on here and sound like an idiot?

And the only thing that's bulletproof on you is your mullet.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205259 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you:
that's another trip into "fantasy land" for you.
--*This part sets the tone for the rest of the post.*--
1) I was responding to KiMare, not you.
--*This means that I was responding to KiMare, not to you.*--
2) It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the "bent rod into a straight hole" statement.
--*This means that the post that I posted was not aimed at you. It was aimed at a post that had been posted by KiMare.*--
3) I suggested that you prove your integrity by chiding your fellows when they sh!t on religion, as that attacks both sides, not just mine.
--*This post displays your hypocrisy.*--
4)"Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." also applies to the argument that SSSB couples are "the same as the rest of us" argument. It has multiple meanings and contexts.
--*This is a post pertaining to double entendres. Probably the "confusing" part.*--
5) "Why don't you start by policing yourself and maybe the rest of the room will follow your lead." as a suggestion from you leads me to believe that you ignored the time when "littlebrain" was here, and I was going after him, even though he was on my side of the fence.
--*This part of my post displays the blinders that you seem to be wearing, when you use that special gift, the "select-a-vision".*- -
Summation: You're so paranoid and emotional that you will act aggrieved, when no offense has come your way. Furthermore, you cannot be a social worker, as you seem to have no critical ability to separate the imagined from the real. You type a few rational posts, then divert into "fantasy-land" and have no realization of this break with reality.
--*This part calls you a liar and a nut-case.*--
My diagnosis: Narcissism. Paranoid Delusions. Bi-Polar Syndrome.
--*This part addresses some of your vast shortcomings.*--
There now, better? I have no wish to appear magical or mystical or enigmatic. I was posting in clear words, and using clear examples.
(Except when I mispelled "aggrieved", which I fixed, for your convenience.)
You f**king hick.
1.) Well, certainly with your poor grammar, how was I to know that when you said to Kim, "Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." that you weren't talking about me personally?

2.) I'm happy you cleared that up. However, if you would tone down your hatred of gays, maybe I wouldn't misinterpret what you said.

3.) I'm not here to police the room. They have moderators who do that. You of all people should know about them.

4.) Ridiculous... If you were truly trying to make a point with your violent sentence, I'm sure you could have thought of a better way to say it. But that's not you. You are about stirring the pot and being edgy--two despicable qualities.

5.) Who is littlebrain?

6.) I'm a liar and a nutcase? Good God, I'm twice as smart and ten times more rational than you. That must mean that you're communicating to us from a long-term psychiatric institution.

7.) You still don't know anything about diagnosing someone. Don't quit your job at the 7-11.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205260 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I kind of know what rednecks and hillbillies look and sound like. You're a dead ringer.
If you don't believe me about rectal prolapse, why don't you (as I've suggested to you and others so often) look this stuff up before you come on here and sound like an idiot?
And the only thing that's bulletproof on you is your mullet.
Except for your overactive imagination, again...
1) I'm no redneck or hillbilly, sweetz. Not at all. Despite your assertions to the contrary. With no basis for this claim.
2) Rectal prolapse, as caused by trauma. Unnatural trauma. Unnecessary trauma. It sounds almost.....natural, as you spin it.
3) Mullet? Again, your imagination is running away with you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205261 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Well, certainly with your poor grammar, how was I to know that when you said to Kim, "Hammer that f*cker, until it fits, never mind all the grunting and splinters...." that you weren't talking about me personally?
2.) I'm happy you cleared that up. However, if you would tone down your hatred of gays, maybe I wouldn't misinterpret what you said.
3.) I'm not here to police the room. They have moderators who do that. You of all people should know about them.
4.) Ridiculous... If you were truly trying to make a point with your violent sentence, I'm sure you could have thought of a better way to say it. But that's not you. You are about stirring the pot and being edgy--two despicable qualities.
5.) Who is littlebrain?
6.) I'm a liar and a nutcase? Good God, I'm twice as smart and ten times more rational than you. That must mean that you're communicating to us from a long-term psychiatric institution.
7.) You still don't know anything about diagnosing someone. Don't quit your job at the 7-11.
1) Gaffe. Faux pas. You have provided yourself with the answer: "...when you said to Kim..."...See how that worked? "..when you said to Kim.." I was responding to KiMare, not you. Think, McFruitFly, think...
2) As pertains to item #1.
3) I know about them. Very well. And your disclaimer about policing not being your job is nothing more than justifying your hypocrisy.
4) Violent? more spin. Your post was my model for the post in question, and if yours wasn't violent, how could mine have been? I mean, really....come on.
5) I thought you'd play that angle. One of the posters on my side. An idiot that I had no qualms about ridiculing, for being ridiculous and hateful. Like many of your lot.
6) Hardly. You make claims about being educated and relevant, but you show flaws that should not be shown. You are hardly what you claim to be.
7) I have delivered a diagnosis that is valid. Just as you have attempted to do, although, I did not over-extend myself and prescribe any medications over the internet, as if I was a physician. As you did.
On your bike, chump. Go back to the old watering hole and try to impress some hicks, you cannot possibly be taken for any type of a professional in a real setting.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205262 Jul 27, 2013
Amendment to item #4: This is a statement about the violent nature of anal sex. Resulting in rectal prolapse.(God, you have spun that so well, it almost sounds respectable...)

Additionally, it is a description that pertains to the act of making your SSSB a valid type of marriage in the USA today.
If you were half as educated as you claim, you would realize this, without needing an explanation about analogies.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205263 Jul 27, 2013
And, I don't remember seeing you post to Rose_NoHo about her post to another about going back to giving their kids pearl necklaces. Where were you then?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205264 Jul 27, 2013
Wait, Meltdown Man, don't tell me, let me guess....
"I don't recall seeing that." or, "Rose who?"....
Correct?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205265 Jul 27, 2013
Reading your posts is like watching Marion Barry on Geraldo, claiming that it wasn't crack that he got caught smoking. He claims that he didn't know what he was smoking. Preposterous....
Anonymous

Sylmar, CA

#205266 Jul 27, 2013
its about time!
its unbelievable that they even passed that here
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205267 Jul 27, 2013
It would appear that it is Meltdown Man that is the Judgit fairie tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 45 min WC NHC 1,748
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,400
Kevin Dillman a bust.... 5 hr Concerned Parents 4
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 7 hr real big Dik 561
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 10 hr CRAZYWICKED LS GANG 2,583
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 11 hr Voter 23
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 13 hr wooddude 24

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 am PST