Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
177,381 - 177,400 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204734 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
then explain to me why we allow injured veterans to obtain marriage licenses when it is a medical fact that they cannot procreate or consummate?
I know the reason already of course, there is no legal requirement.
As I already stated, husband and wife, and accepting each other as such.
But with your wrong interpretation of the law, how do you explain it?
Which law have I wrongly interpreted?
they are acknowledged, by both state and federal law, and a majority of voters as well. Not that they need anyone elseís approval other than the law
Some states have chosen to lower the bar, drop conjugality, grade on a curve, call an apple an orange, etc.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#204735 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's Jesus now, and not hate?
Anything else besides reality?
Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204736 Jul 25, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text> Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus,Jebus, Jebus, Jebus
What a dopey jerk.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#204737 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey jerk.
What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk WhWhat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerkat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk WhWhat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerkat a dopey jerk
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#204738 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Some states have chosen to lower the bar, drop conjugality, grade on a curve, call an apple an orange, etc.
Why?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204739 Jul 25, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk WhWhat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerkat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk WhWhat a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerk What a dopey jerkat a dopey jerk
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204740 Jul 25, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
GET A JOB!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#204741 Jul 25, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Exactly Poofy, why did they reject conjugality? It just doesn't make sense.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204742 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am not saying there will not be people like you

Folks that call black folks N.....
Folks that refer to Asians as Gooks

etc

There will always be people like you, but you will never define them in the eyes of Americans
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204743 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
etc
There will always be people like you, but you will never define them in the eyes of Americans
Oy vey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204744 Jul 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, maybe your marriage doesn't live up to what we believe it should be.
You've never had to fight tooth and nail to get your marriage recognized. You've never had to endure the possible loss of family, friends, employment; all in order to be with the person you love.
My guess is that if you had to do these things, most of you straight bigots would probably just shack up and avoid the inconveniences.
Your marriage will never mean as much as the marriage between two people of the same gender.
You spend billions each year on ridiculous weddings--with $3000 white gowns signifying "purity". Most of the time when a bride comes prancing down the aisle in a white dress, it's all the guests can do to keep a straight face.
Then you turn around and spend almost as much divorcing as you did on marrying.
Oh, and let's not forget about the 40,000,000 babies you guys abort each year. Your children are SO important to you! Tell me, Kim, is abortion also a "cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior"?
Those kids who do happen to make it out of the sacred birth canal; about one in three end up in a home where the father is absent.
You're right... Same-sex couples are very much unlike you. If we have children, it's because we wanted them. We fight through very strict adoption processes in order to have them. I'd lay odds that the percentage of intact same-sex families WAY outnumber the percentage of intact opposite-sex families.
We want our marriages. We want our families.
Your marriages will never equal same-sex marriages.
(see how easy it is to turn things around on you?)
If marriage didn't measure up, why are you trying to impose an imposter relationship on it instead of establishing your own identity?

Your counter is only an idiotic exposure of the inner sense of inadequacy that homosexuality struggles with.

I keep trying to get you to see that self acceptance can only be established from a fearless honesty from within.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204745 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not intimidated by anyone. So go fck yourself troll. Oh wait, u are a limpdik and can't get it up.
So, you are intimidated, funny...
"I'm not intimidated, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not..."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204746 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. And neither do yours.
I know you are, but what am I?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#204747 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Poofy, why did they reject conjugality? It just doesn't make sense.
So you are hung up on sex? What a maroon, gay men and lesbians can have sex. Why are you hung up on sex? Is that all marriage is to you, bumping uglies???
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204748 Jul 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, Greg.
I didn't respond to your last post. But I, and countless others, have responded many, many, many times to the same thing.
I'm done humoring the humorless troll.
Carry on, Pastor.
Did you ever post your own name? I doubt it, that would take some bravery. Not likely, from a chicken-shyte like you...
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#204749 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A JOB!
I have a job. You get one ya dead beat.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#204750 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
etc
Folks that refer to Italians Wops, or Dagos
Folks that belittle people who profess a belief in the divine.

There will always be people like you, but you will never define them in the eyes of Americans.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204751 Jul 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who'd done that? Oh, that's right. No one.
We gays are capable of mating just fine c*nt. We have been for centuries now. Your labeling our mating a defect is about as accurate as you labeling gravity a defect. It's a statement that gives you pleasure but ultimately is meaningless. Like 99% of what you post. Just some fictitious opinions, nothing more.
When you finally buy a dictionary, here are some words you should look up, since your posts make it obvious you currently don't know how to employ them properly:
"accurately"
"fact"
"exposes"
"mating"
"defect"
Smile. I'm still legally married, and none of your posts, your made up terms, or your denial will change that!! Sucks to be you!!
That's right, dycke-dribble, call another name, as you have little else...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204752 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
UFOs land in his yard? Fake moon landings? Billions of gods? What the hell are you talking about? Calm down and try to stay somewhere near the topic.
Yeah, D has to put words into KiMares mouth, in order to have something to act superior about...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#204753 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít get to talk about facts until you acknowledge the fact that same sex couples are married, legally, and recognized by the state and federal government as equal to any other marriage.
I am real, you are the one that seems totally clueless about facts.
Actually, you've got a blown gasket if you think that you can tell KiMare that he's not allowed to talk about facts. He can talk about anything that he pleases, this is still my America, freedom of speech is guaranteed. Clam up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 32 min 2nd Gen Biker 4,790
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 36 min Cypress Critic 552
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,082
Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) 3 hr RASCALS CLICK CBS... 69
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr LMSA info 4,940
La Habra Heights History, Howard Vipperman 10 hr Amused Observer 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Macko mono 5,000
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••