Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203152 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to have believe in whichever book you want to in this country
but there are people legally married that donít believe in your little religion too.
and people of different religions that believe in many different gods and many different religious laws.
and people of no religion at all
Your little book has nothing whatsoever to do with marriage and how it is defined under US Law
-You are free to have believe in whichever book you want to in this country

Gee thanks!

-but there are people legally married that donít believe in your little religion too.

Really? Duh.

-and people of different religions that believe in many different gods and many different religious laws.

WOW!

-Your little book has nothing whatsoever to do with marriage and how it is defined under US Law

His little book?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203153 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh, I'm shaking in my boots over your imaginary Sky Santa and his "judgement day". Oooooooohhh.
Drama queen.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#203154 Jul 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they'll provide a lovely home for a child.
You should be wishing them good will instead of being a turd.
But then again why should we expect anything else from you?
She deliriously labors under the mistaken believe that her opinions mean something to me, you or to other gay people! I think in her head her repeatedly not using the word spouse or marriage in context with gays will just make the millions of gays everywhere go, "damn it, some of the fundies won't use the word marriage when they talk about our marriages. I guess we should just stop trying to get their approval and go back to not marrying."!!!!!!! Their imaginary self importance is hysterical!!

It's also so fun to watching her responses become more and more ugly. Speaks volumes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203155 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Their imaginary self importance is hysterical!!
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203156 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She deliriously labors...
Pah-leeze.

Location hidden

#203157 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They deliberately deprived children of a mother.
Oooooh, all seeing fundie eye!!!

Believe me, the deprivation was very short lived. About a minute or two really. Once they realized the pay off was being endowed with two awesome fathers. Something that fundies like yourself deny your children. Why do you hate your children so?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But what does that matter to you, you damned the children.
Where exactly did Veryvermilion damn children? Whose children? Please provide the post number.

Thanks so much Kuntmare. Smile.
Just ME

Pleasanton, CA

#203158 Jul 17, 2013
You guys are a bunch of sickos wanting to dip your D!ck in a pile of Sh!t. Youre all disgusting. I dont even want to imagine what the room smells like after youre done, prob like someone just took a dump.
Just ME

Pleasanton, CA

#203159 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to have believe in whichever book you want to in this country
but there are people legally married that donít believe in your little religion too.
and people of different religions that believe in many different gods and many different religious laws.
Your little book has nothing whatsoever to do with marriage and how it is defined under US Law
My "little book" the bible is the real law. Marriage was originated by god and put into existence in the bible. Man has just twisted its definition over time and made it their own.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203160 Jul 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could quote a legitimate social scientist who defines marriage as you do...
You can't. They do not exist. Your definition is contrived; a lie.
Please stop blatantly lying if you wish to be taken seriously.
I've posted proof many times, however most people understand the scientific basis perfectly.

Please, specifically what is a lie?

Smile.
Topo parkings

Monrovia, CA

#203161 Jul 17, 2013
Just another bad posting by the previous poster's..

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203162 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, all seeing fundie eye!!!
Believe me, the deprivation was very short lived. About a minute or two really. Once they realized the pay off was being endowed with two awesome fathers. Something that fundies like yourself deny your children. Why do you hate your children so?
<quoted text>
Where exactly did Veryvermilion damn children? Whose children? Please provide the post number.
Thanks so much Kuntmare. Smile.
I think I said something like, "I don't give a goddamn about the children".

And they have spun it to mean that I'm "damning" children.

They know full well that I'm TIRED of them using children to fight marriage equality. Children aren't on every single person's mind when they get married. I know if I get married, I won't be thinking about children. I'm not going to have any. I won't be adopting any. They're not going to be a part of my future.

That's why I'm sick to death of hearing about "the children". Please! They don't give a damn about the children. They're only interested in stirring up anti-homosexual sentiment.

But they know this.

They're just being disingenuous.

Knoxville, TN

#203163 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted proof many times, however most people understand the scientific basis perfectly.
Smile.
You have linked to some "Yahoo" contributor; someone who basically wrote a term paper. And she never used your quote.

I don't have to prove that your comment is a lie. You need to prove that it's true. Give us one a single legitimate social scientist who proves your "social science" claim.

Social science (and basic common sense) defines marriage as a legal union that meets the needs of two people.

It doesn't matter whether a couple marries to raise a family and/or for companionship and/or for one of the pair to improve their status (financial/material) and/or for love and/or lust/beauty...

All of these are legitimate reasons for marriage.

The government certainly doesn't become involved in the reasons people marry. It's none of their business. It's none of the church's business. And it's certainly none of your business.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203165 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You posted nothing but crap

Show me the legal marriage contract for other animals, lets start there.

What is the evolutionary scientific based marriage contract.

I will give you a hint, none exists

I know more of anthropology both physical and cultural than you realize, and to date you have posted nothing but crap that does not relate in any way to marriage law.

Location hidden

#203166 Jul 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I said something like, "I don't give a goddamn about the children".
And they have spun it to mean that I'm "damning" children.
Of course they did. Intentional deceitfulness and intentional misrepresentation are their stock and trade.

Knoxville, TN

#203167 Jul 17, 2013
Just ME wrote:
You guys are a bunch of sickos wanting to dip your D!ck in a pile of Sh!t. Youre all disgusting. I dont even want to imagine what the room smells like after youre done, prob like someone just took a dump.
Why don't you grow up and realize that it's NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS what two people do in the privacy of their own home, as long as what they do occurs between CONSENTING ADULTS and doesn't break any laws.

If you don't want to dip your dick in someone's behind, then DON'T DO IT! Millions of straight and gay people do it every day. It's their lives.

Stop being a child. Or maybe you're actually still a child and posting on an adult website.

Either way, get over it.

Location hidden

#203168 Jul 17, 2013
Just ME wrote:
No dear, disgusting is someone who would have thoughts like yours. That's disgusting. Even more disgusting is posting them like this where children can see them.

You're disgusting.

Location hidden

#203169 Jul 17, 2013
Just ME wrote:
<quoted text>
My "little book" the bible is the real law.
No dear, your little Sky Santa manual is nothing but a book of fables. It has nothing to do with law. The law doesn't punish people for disobeying their parents or for coveting things. We don't murder women who turn out not to be virgins on their wedding night.
Just ME wrote:
<quoted text> Marriage was originated by god and put into existence in the bible.
Marriage was prevalent in cultures that existed long before you little book was ever written. Your statement is false.
Just ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has just twisted its definition over time and made it their own.
Well, it is a man made institution, so man is perfectly authorized to twist it as it sees fit. For example, marriage originally meant that women were the property of their husbands. Fathers awarded them dowries in order to make the ugly ones more appealing to the single males. But as women "twisted" the laws over time in order to shove their demand for equal representation down the throats of society, the definition of marriage was redefined as two consenting participants. That's how language works dear.
Hons

Monrovia, CA

#203170 Jul 17, 2013
If the jurors hadn't been threatened by the KKK an d Skin Heads of Florida then there would be no reason to give these hons the medical attention in the first place.

Florida Court provides counseling to Zimmerman jurors days after emotional verdict, they knew they did bad by letting that gun slinger lose on to he community.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#203171 Jul 17, 2013
Jona! wrote 'No honeypie, only the fundamentalists (who are a very small faction of society) agree with you, and no one really gives a rat's ass what those people think about anything. They are hypocritical liars like yourself." Stating that 'fundies' are only a small fraction of the U.S.??? What a dumb arss! Look it up, it's about 25%, Homosexuals are only @ 2%. Lying dumb twurd.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#203172 Jul 17, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>"This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. "
Are you a member of the KKK in good standing?
Playing 'gangsta' doesn't always work. Live like a hood, die like a hood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 min DAVIS 5,265
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 3 hr Renegade Pay Me 10
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 3 hr Pacheco Idiot 1
Pacheco Nervous Yet Your Deals are OVER 3 hr Pacheco Cries 3
Pacheco and Lozano Welcome All non Profits in C... 4 hr Pacheco Says 3
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 4 hr Pacheco Says 3
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 4 hr Pucker Up 2

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match