Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gopper

Monrovia, CA

#198610 Jun 28, 2013
The Current Glendora City Council bad for whole town.

Don't we all want safe neighborhoods, good streets, parks, sanitation, trash collection, libraries, drinkable water, and reasonable taxes?

Since Glendora does not have political districts, the prospect of someone's representing a particular neighborhood does not exist. Council members represent the population at large.

While I support the view that all able citizens should participate in the governmental process. It seems just horrible to only have the political voice coming out of city hall from to have Republicans, Tea Party.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198611 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I though Pietro was stupid! Damn girl!! You are all sorts of messed up!!!
Let me assure you KiMare....NOTHING you, or other stupid bigots like you, say "troubles" us gays!!! This "troubling" you desperately cling to exists only in one place. Your head. The only one in this forum who is clinging to fallacies and clinging to pretended identities.....is YOU. You aren't special hon, you never have been.
Smile.
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198612 Jun 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Don't you just love the irony when a moron tries to tell you you're stupid?
Big D

Saint Louis, MO

#198613 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"your kind" what will be next with you Liberals? camps? hate crime for not fully accepting ssm? will that be a new law in your hate the rest approach? Hasn't your Obama taken away enough freedoms? Will our calls be monitored to listen for any non approving ssm?
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.

His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?

LOL

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198614 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Miss Evade. Please let me know why not knowing penguins can't fly means you no nothing about anything else?
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
Buried

Monrovia, CA

#198615 Jun 28, 2013
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.

Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198616 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
You imply that Bruno is wrong about everything because he didn't know that penguins can't fly.

I agree that Bruno is wrong but I don't see how not knowing penguins can't fly proves it. Please explain why you always bring it up to prove your case about marriage?

Thanks sweetheart!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198617 Jun 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.
His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?
LOL
No it was your ignorance that was boasting about the great OBama last year. Is it your job to remind others of their place? Who was kicked out of your schools for doing what decades ago?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198618 Jun 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/garbage/not+your...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198619 Jun 28, 2013
Buried wrote:
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.
Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Relax fruitloops.
Disskc

Monrovia, CA

#198620 Jun 28, 2013
This church (in Glendora, California) is a haven for Tea Party Member's and other anti-government underground organization's.

Who are not allowing an American Flag to be flown daily on the church grounds, sounds more like what the Muslim's say and do.

This church and it's member's should all be arrested and booked and finger printed and made to register as Foreign Agents.
Revisionist Watch

UK

#198621 Jun 28, 2013
Buried wrote:
I love it when the "intellectuals" throw their own voter base under the bus.

When slave ships landed at the African coast, it was Africans who rounded up the next load bound for America.

The Klan were Democraps.

The Democraps wanted gun control to keep the freed black man from being armed.

Bull Connor was a Democrap.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#198622 Jun 28, 2013
give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198623 Jun 28, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
God bless our multi party system.
laughing man

UK

#198624 Jun 28, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
The GOP's social focus is on more illegal aliens, to ensure that the aliens already here have to compete for lower and lower wages.

For being just another dime store imbecile who thought that the mention of the spineless GOP would somehow cause pain to somebody, would you like a gold star?

*snicker*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198625 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah, you say you are married now.
But you still look different. Even the dress doesn't help. Maybe if VV puts makeup on you it will help?

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198626 Jun 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP's social focus is on more illegal aliens, to ensure that the aliens already here have to compete for lower and lower wages.
For being just another dime store imbecile who thought that the mention of the spineless GOP would somehow cause pain to somebody, would you like a gold star?
*snicker*
Please don't refer to them as illegal aliens. The correct term is undocumented democrats.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198627 Jun 28, 2013
WOW! Judging by the judge-its, it appears the people of tolerance and diversity object to my post supporting our multiparty system.

I suppose they would like a one party system as long as it's their party.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198628 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Jonah, you say you are married now.
But you still look different. Even the dress doesn't help. Maybe if VV puts makeup on you it will help?
Smirk.
Jonah1 says it's a lab coat. But that does nothing to explain that weird image. Maybe it's he and his STD doctor discussing treatment options?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#198629 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Penguin Boy, it would be taught either in Civics or in Social Studies. People that actually graduated from high school would know that already.
Don't worry though hon, your taxes still aren't altered in any way.
Still waiting to hear how gays being married affects you personally. Will you be presenting that information anytime soon Penguin Boy?
I told you once before, too badd you don't understand things that normal people say. You libs are all alike you only car about yourselves and your twisted lifestle. Like I said before if you want to poke one another in the ass that's your business butt don't push it on to the normal society to accept your sickness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Brew In 27,920
Louie Lujan Government Relations 2 hr Ben Frank 3
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 5 hr da nonactive chav... 967
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 6 hr La Mirada 1,747
That old bigot Ogden (Dec '13) 6 hr BurntNose 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr Honestly 5,094
Roger Hernandez Arrested 8 hr Johnny Boy 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE