Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,641)

Showing posts 172,801 - 172,820 of200,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Sour grapes... Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that "whine"? You guys lost. It's that simple. Move on and get over it. Turn your attention to something else because the genie is now firmly out of the bottle.
Yes! The cat's out of the bag. A big step for true marriage equality, but we're hardly done. Many good people are still being denied.
lodude

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Amazing Luck
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, you don't keep things "real", you simply intentionally sow discord...
He says, sowing discord.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with your whine dear?
Oy, that's old and tired. Spice it up spice boy!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to me someday why not knowing that penguins can't fly makes their opinions on marriage wrong.
Did Bruno make a statement about marriage? Please let me know which post that occurred in and I will address it.

Thanks so much.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, you don't keep things "real", you simply intentionally sow discord. Your Jesus despises your behavior.
Smile.
How would you know, have you talked to Jesus? Chuckle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Brucie the gay parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Der SphincterŽ loves you!!!!
Come to Der SphincterŽ!!!!
SQUAWWWWKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Brucie! Watch out for Jizzy.

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't teach someone to be gay, silly. You either are or you aren't.
However, I won't be surprised if the fight for LGBT rights ends up in history books one day.
Unless your mate has surgery. Like Chas's gf went from being Lesbo to straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bruno make a statement about marriage? Please let me know which post that occurred in and I will address it.
Thanks so much.
OK Miss Evade. Please let me know why not knowing penguins can't fly means you no nothing about anything else?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Sour grapes... Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that "whine"? You guys lost. It's that simple. Move on and get over it. Turn your attention to something else because the genie is now firmly out of the bottle.
In other words u acknowledge they're ARE NOT EXACTLY the same. Thanks Big Red for your honesty. I knew your social worker education would prevail over that momentary lapse in intellectual accuracy.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why is always the kids with you? Talk about who should stay away from kids. It's you! Do you give them your hateraid to drink?8099
"Haterade"....cute.. .thanks for the laugh.
Gopper

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The Current Glendora City Council bad for whole town.

Don't we all want safe neighborhoods, good streets, parks, sanitation, trash collection, libraries, drinkable water, and reasonable taxes?

Since Glendora does not have political districts, the prospect of someone's representing a particular neighborhood does not exist. Council members represent the population at large.

While I support the view that all able citizens should participate in the governmental process. It seems just horrible to only have the political voice coming out of city hall from to have Republicans, Tea Party.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I though Pietro was stupid! Damn girl!! You are all sorts of messed up!!!
Let me assure you KiMare....NOTHING you, or other stupid bigots like you, say "troubles" us gays!!! This "troubling" you desperately cling to exists only in one place. Your head. The only one in this forum who is clinging to fallacies and clinging to pretended identities.....is YOU. You aren't special hon, you never have been.
Smile.
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Don't you just love the irony when a moron tries to tell you you're stupid?
Big D

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"your kind" what will be next with you Liberals? camps? hate crime for not fully accepting ssm? will that be a new law in your hate the rest approach? Hasn't your Obama taken away enough freedoms? Will our calls be monitored to listen for any non approving ssm?
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.

His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?

LOL

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Miss Evade. Please let me know why not knowing penguins can't fly means you no nothing about anything else?
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
Buried

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.

Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
You imply that Bruno is wrong about everything because he didn't know that penguins can't fly.

I agree that Bruno is wrong but I don't see how not knowing penguins can't fly proves it. Please explain why you always bring it up to prove your case about marriage?

Thanks sweetheart!

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.
His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?
LOL
No it was your ignorance that was boasting about the great OBama last year. Is it your job to remind others of their place? Who was kicked out of your schools for doing what decades ago?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/garbage/not+your...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,801 - 172,820 of200,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 min Sins of the Father 4,855
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 1 hr yikes 56
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr RiccardoFire 7,816
Lawsuit filed to stop La Habra Heights City Hal... (Oct '13) 5 hr Amused Observer 3
Judge denies request to stop La Habra Heights C... (Dec '13) 5 hr Amused Observer 2
La Habra Heights to contract with Downey for fi... (Apr '13) 5 hr Amused Observer 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 1:07PM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••