Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,587)

Showing posts 171,721 - 171,740 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Why do some people get so upset about an issue that will not affect their lives one bit? How does gay marriage affect the lives of opponents?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Flucking liar
That's a great argument you got there Jizzy. Witty too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, that one never gets old..........
It's hardly funny in itself. How does not knowing that penguins don't fly prove you are right?

What's funny to me is you losers pouncing on it as if it proved something. I bet you didn't know they can't fly either.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

same ditz different hour wrote:
Why do some people get so upset about an issue that will not affect their lives one bit? How does gay marriage affect the lives of opponents?
I dunno, Caligula, why?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, Caligula, why?
Only 5 negative smiles? Limp wristers already out of breath? Maybe when they grow up they'll be smart and strong like old folks.

*snicker*

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bloop"... Izzata technical term?
No... It puts you in the same category as Frankie--no credibility--no longer worth my time.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

What a wonderful day I've had!

I spent most of the morning and afternoon at Knoxville's Pride Celebration.

I'm burnt to a crisp and worn out. But I had a great time.

Twenty-five years ago I was at Knoxville's first Pride Celebration. There were about 100 of us there. We were surrounded by preachers with bullhorns and people wearing full body protection suits (so that they wouldn't catch AIDS--LOL!)

Today there were four--count them FOUR--protester. They were faced with well over 15,000 gays, lesbians, etc. and our supporters.

We ended our parade at the World's Fair Park, where we had a football size field full of tents, booths, and stages.

The parade started at noon. The celebration goes until 10:30pm. But I'm too old to stay out in that blazing heat for ten and a half hours.

THIS is why same-sex marriage and other equal rights for the LGBT community will soon extend throughout the country.

Look at the changes that have been made over the past 25 years in a little town in TN--the buckle of the Bible-belt.

Shooooo.... I'm tired! Gonna crank up the air and bask in my memories of today's events!
Clipps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Still stacking the skeets are you?

How much did it cost?

Does mother goose know your ripping off her stories?

Lame Dazzle has the nozzle inserted in the wrong end again!

Your going to have to wait until your buddy BoneHammer (from Ohio) use it first.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you forgot that anal sex is icky.
'Icky'?

Here's some medical information you need;

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/
sexandrelationships/analsex.ht m

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
Twenty-five years ago I was at Knoxville's first Pride Celebration. There were about 100 of us there. We were surrounded by preachers with bullhorns and people wearing full body protection suits (so that they wouldn't catch AIDS--LOL!)
Today there were four--count them FOUR--protester. They were faced with well over 15,000 gays, lesbians, etc. and our supporters.
We ended our parade at the World's Fair Park, where we had a football size field full of tents, booths, and stages.
The parade started at noon. The celebration goes until 10:30pm. But I'm too old to stay out in that blazing heat for ten and a half hours.
THIS is why same-sex marriage and other equal rights for the LGBT community will soon extend throughout the country.
Look at the changes that have been made over the past 25 years in a little town in TN--the buckle of the Bible-belt.
Shooooo.... I'm tired! Gonna crank up the air and bask in my memories of today's events!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Re elections

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

The 2013 - 2014 Glendora budget is a joke from the get go!

For the past 8 years the liars in Glendora, California city hall have said a balanced budget has been put through.

In fact for those 8 years they have stolen from the public in services, fired employees taken from the cities treasury or back up funds.

The necessary step is to strip councils of the power to make big decisions. They always protect their pet projects and special friends to safe guard their re elections.

They can be in charge of maintaining basic services only, get the heck out of planning and development, enforce the rules cities have and everything else should go to a vote of the residents.
vet

Shingle Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

All this is changing the definition of a word why Don't they just come up with a new word.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Icky'?
Here's some medical information you need;
sexandrelationships/analsex.ht m
Vitamin supplements: good or bad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Come on Flunkie even after we showed him he was wrong he still stuck to the claim. Much like you thinking that I can delete your posts. To funny. Oh crap, you might think they can fly too. My bad, sorry.........
No Jizzy. Not knowing that penguins can't fly does not prove you are right. Try again dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you disabled? Are you old? Sorry if you are, anyway, good luck, you are doing well, don't feel bad about yourself.
Both. But I'm not feeling bad about it, it could be much worse, just look at Jizzy. No physical limitations but still a complete failure in life.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Its summs you up . Liar
Liar says what?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Vitamin supplements: good or bad?
What a moronic post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
Cool story fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you forgot that anal sex is icky.
Yes Jizzy, you doing it would definitely be icky.
Quario

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't get why anybody cares what gay people do. You can chose who you want to be around and if you don't like someone just stay away and let them be. They probably don't like you either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,721 - 171,740 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 58 min Skeet give more 7,811
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Go Play 4,846
2 ex-Baldwin Park employees accuse council memb... 1 hr Three Jokers 3
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 2 hr Savoy Anderson 121
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr pisssssssssssss 2,533
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,612
Fullerton home robberies 2 hr MDWATKINS 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE