Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194385 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it that you don’t and will never understand why polygamy does not have the support base that same sex marriage does
that is why you continue to fail
again, you said those crimes are imagined, so you are personally saying that the people in jail for those crimes are innocent?
Are the crimes imaginary or not?
Is Warren Jeff’s your personal hero?
I would have him shot myself
Warren Jeffs is white. So by your logic all white men are criminals.
Warren Jeffs was born in 1955. So by your logic all men born in 1955 are criminals. Warren Jeffs is a man...see where I'm going with this you stereotyping bigoted idiot?

A man in a same sex marriage commits a crime, does that mean all men in same sex marriages are commit crimes and shouldn't be allowed to marry?

Convicted murderers in prison are allowed to marry. Explain that, you dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194386 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it that you don’t and will never understand why polygamy does not have the support base that same sex marriage does
a...bla bla bla...
You don't understand how much support polygamy has because you know nothing about polygamy. You are ignorant.

But even if it did have little support why does that mean we can't discuss it in a discussion of marriage equality? Why does that mean it's not worthy? Equal protection is for everyone, even those you hate. And you call yourself a patriot.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194387 Jun 3, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too funny Rizzoto boi. You talk from experience.
You are such a loser, like your BF from AZ
Get some schtick Bluto. You can do much better than that. Well, probably not. Nevermind.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194388 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194389 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194390 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you said those crimes are imagined, so you are personally saying that the people in jail for those crimes are innocent?
Are the crimes imaginary or not?
Is Warren Jeff’s your personal hero?
I would have him shot myself
A plea to Big D the patriot for at least some respect.

The program put together for the National Geographic Channel (Polygamy USA) seeks to fulfill this role in portraying Centennial Park. Other television programs have aimed at more sensational (and often misrepresentative) aspects of life in plural marriage, at best a half-truth about the lifestyle, although their presentations have had no influence on the decision to open up Centennial Park for this program. Naturally, there is a concern in many minds about how the people of Centennial Park will be perceived by viewers of the program, but it seems worth the effort at least to portray their humanness. Hopefully, viewers will take away the perceptions that inhabitants of Centennial Park are every bit as worthwhile and respectable citizens in our society as any others; that they are not immoral; and that they live lives as upright and praiseworthy as any other people.

http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/sex...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194391 Jun 3, 2013
intestinal burglar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a gay slur hate crime when WE do it!!!!
Bruno is quite a fruitloop but he's likable enough for a third rate troll. Once in a while a little witty but mostly not. He's hot for me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194392 Jun 3, 2013
intestinal burglar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a gay slur hate crime when WE do it!!!!
Bruno is a gay slur hate crime.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194393 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A plea to Big D the patriot for at least some respect.
The program put together for the National Geographic Channel (Polygamy USA) seeks to fulfill this role in portraying Centennial Park. Other television programs have aimed at more sensational (and often misrepresentative) aspects of life in plural marriage, at best a half-truth about the lifestyle, although their presentations have had no influence on the decision to open up Centennial Park for this program. Naturally, there is a concern in many minds about how the people of Centennial Park will be perceived by viewers of the program, but it seems worth the effort at least to portray their humanness. Hopefully, viewers will take away the perceptions that inhabitants of Centennial Park are every bit as worthwhile and respectable citizens in our society as any others; that they are not immoral; and that they live lives as upright and praiseworthy as any other people.
http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/sex...
I will give you all the respect you deserve

answer the question jerk... are all those people in prison for those crimes against children innocent?

If all their crimes are imaginary, as you claim, then you think they are all innocent?

Are you also a child molester or just a defender of child molesters?

It is one or the other, unless… you were mistaken and not all those criminals are innocent, their crimes were not imaginary.
SH trashed

San Dimas, CA

#194394 Jun 3, 2013
It must be the trashy mayor and neighbor of Steve Herfert who is protecting him, they both live in South Hills, West Covina California.

To show what a cheap and shallow person Steve Herfert is during this evening West Covina city council meetings, April 16, 2013.

How low can a yellow bellied racist go? Ask Steve Herfert he will tell you.

Steve Herfert of the West Covina, California city council was called to explain his racists comments during a W.C. city council meeting that took place Feb. 05, 2013.

He blamed those honest Residents who came to the podium to speak out against Steve Herferts lack or moral compass and ethics a disgrace to his position on the city council and as a member of the community.

HIs equally racists buddy Mike Touhey was lurking in the shadows protected by the police department, he over saw the entire shame act put on by Steve Herfert and the current city council mayor.

Evert Glassman, West Covina, California city attorney should be stripped of his position and thrown out on his ear, Glassman has been at he center of many a legal battle in the cities he represents.

The question presented to Mr. Sykes by Steve Herfert as to why Mr. Sykes didn't for a appointed Developer, was is because the appointee was white?

For background reference Mr. Sykes is African-American, both Steve Herfert and Mike Touhey have hurled vialed racist remarks and innuendoes towards Mr. Sykes before and after he was elected to the West Covina city council.
sheesh

United States

#194395 Jun 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because until recently sterility was undiagnosable in hetero couples without copulation.
Haha! What a dope. Copulation isn't a diagnostic tool.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194397 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you all the respect you deserve
answer the question jerk... are all those people in prison for those crimes against children innocent?
If all their crimes are imaginary, as you claim, then you think they are all innocent?
Are you also a child molester or just a defender of child molesters?
It is one or the other, unless… you were mistaken and not all those criminals are innocent, their crimes were not imaginary.
I'm sure some people in a same sex marriage have committed crimes. Are the ones in prison for those crimes innocent?

Your imagined polygamy is not polygamy. It's some twisted B moive based on Jeffs. You are ignorant. Which makes you a bigot, which makes you a hypocrite. Tell us why you are not.

Prosecute the criminal, not his marriage.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194398 Jun 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
The unanimous rejection is distinct from the issues you list.
Moreover, homosexuality remains a defect of evolutionary mating behavior.
Sterility is also a defect of evolutionary mating behavior; as is the conscious decision to not have children. Yet these people are allowed to marry.

And besides, you don't KNOW that homosexuality is a defect of evolutionary mating behavior. You make this shit up as you go along. You have no scientific evidence that says this.

Obviously we serve some purpose. The wombs of the world keep spitting us out.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194399 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure some people in a same sex marriage have committed crimes. Are the ones in prison for those crimes innocent?
Your imagined polygamy is not polygamy. It's some twisted B moive based on Jeffs. You are ignorant. Which makes you a bigot, which makes you a hypocrite. Tell us why you are not.
Prosecute the criminal, not his marriage.
So now you are saying you were wrong, that his concerns were not just imaginary

We all knew you were wrong, wanted to make sure you knew it too
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#194400 Jun 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterility is also a defect of evolutionary mating behavior; as is the conscious decision to not have children. Yet these people are allowed to marry.
And besides, you don't KNOW that homosexuality is a defect of evolutionary mating behavior. You make this shit up as you go along. You have no scientific evidence that says this.
Obviously we serve some purpose. The wombs of the world keep spitting us out.
Pipe down, phaggoid. Its not your turn to pop off. Let the conversation advance a bit and then open your pink trap.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#194401 Jun 3, 2013
And sure enough, a former fry cook eradicated "Brucie the gay parrot".
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194402 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you also a child molester...bla bla bla...more ad hominem bullsh!t... bla bla bla..
No they are guilty and serving time for their crimes of child abuse, not polygamy.

Prosecute the criminal, not a marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194403 Jun 3, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are saying you were wrong, that his concerns were not just imaginary
We all knew you were wrong, wanted to make sure you knew it too
Oy vey. Lose gracefully for once.

Sure Jeffs is a scumbag, and in prison for child abuse so you marginalize thousands of good people around the world for his crimes?

All your imagined evils surrounding polygamy are separate issues, they are not polygamy. Polygamy is not evil. Polygamy shouldn't be in prison.

When you're done with your Jeffs straw man maybe we can discuss marriage equality but as usual, we won't because of your anger, hypocrisy and attempts at censorship.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194404 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Within hours of registering I will be banned. And then these clowns will call me a "coward" for not being registered. What a racket!

Makes it easy to win when you cheat. But I kinda like the handicap. And idiots like Big D need it.
big D

Los Angeles, CA

#194405 Jun 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I can't blame you for being the way you are.... your being molested by the UPS man when you were twelve must have had a serious impact on you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 35,804
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Davis 11,198
News Sheriff's deputies arrest two after high-speed ... (Sep '10) Mon Stand up for kids 24
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Mon Lontae Sims 39
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Mon Kat 444
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) Mon Brent F 106
News Liking Parnell Park (May '08) Sun Amyk819 42

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages