Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#173714 Jan 7, 2013
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. A Jesus for every (and any) schism.....
Thank god I don't believe in that crap!
You are thanking God? but don't believe in God? lol..another idiot response.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173715 Jan 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Religious people understand their belief is built on faith. Many understand the difference between faith and science.
Many radical secularists attribute their irrational beliefs to 'science' or 'enlightenment'. The problem is, when the reject God they think they are rejecting faith.
Oh donít even pretend you have some kind of "understanding" that others do not.

What you have is a mere belief, that you put in front of facts, knowledge an all common sense.

There is no way to glorify what it is you do.

I donít reject just any specific God, I have simply found no evidence for any of them, and we are talking about billions of God's, not just one.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#173716 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh donít even pretend you have some kind of "understanding" that others do not.
What you have is a mere belief, that you put in front of facts, knowledge an all common sense.
There is no way to glorify what it is you do.
I donít reject just any specific God, I have simply found no evidence for any of them, and we are talking about billions of God's, not just one.
That you have found no evidence means nothing. I think a cocksure non believer such as yourself is just as arrogant and stupid as a cocksure believer.

You cannot prove or disprove the unprovable.

If there is a God we have to answer to someday, I think he'll value a man who admitted he wasn't wise enough to know of his existence and lived his life accordingly. If he made us, that would be a good feature. Question authority.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#173717 Jan 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have simply found no evidence for there not to be a God. That all life formed from a puddle of crud is the fairy tale.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173718 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing gets past you! Moron....
[What a putz!]
I'm your hero! That's why you plagiarized my name.

What a jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173719 Jan 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I have simply found no evidence for there not to be a God. That all life formed from a puddle of crud is the fairy tale.
I love that argument

because it puts whichever God you happen believe in ( of the Billions of Gods available ) on the same footing as Peter Pan

Have you found any evidence that Peter Pan doesnít exist?

How about Bigfoot?

How about Atlantis, there is no evidence that Atlantis doesnít exist

so You believe in a God, Peter Pan, Bigfoot and Atlantis with equal ferocity

want me to keep the list going for you?
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173720 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm your hero! That's why you plagiarized my name.
What a jackass!
Whaaahtt!!?

I thought your name was Frank Rizzo!?

Why are you plagerizing MY name?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173721 Jan 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I have simply found no evidence for there not to be a God. That all life formed from a puddle of crud is the fairy tale.
Exactly. I am a scientist. I am awed by nature's complexity and perfection. It cannot possibly be just random.

The evidence I've seen in my life and career suggests much more that there is a grand design than not.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173722 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That you have found no evidence means nothing. I think a cocksure non believer such as yourself is just as arrogant and stupid as a cocksure believer.
You cannot prove or disprove the unprovable.
If there is a God we have to answer to someday, I think he'll value a man who admitted he wasn't wise enough to know of his existence and lived his life accordingly. If he made us, that would be a good feature. Question authority.
Oh I am not cocksure of anything, I donít claim to know.

except this

if the particular God that many here believe in does exist, and sits on a throne and basically says "Worship me or you will be tortured forever"

then I still did the right thing not worshiping a terrorist monster.

That much I am sure of.

But for all I know the Volcano God is the true god and we are all dammed for not sacrificing a virgin to it.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173723 Jan 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are thanking God? but don't believe in God? lol..another idiot response.
Only an idiot would think I was actually thanking "God".

[What a putz!]
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173724 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no idiot. It has spread to the animals.
"I'm no idiot."

rings about as true as "I'm not a crook" uttered by Nixon.

you're a laugh (in astonishment of your utter and complete ignorance) a minute chum. just thought you might want to know.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173725 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said mistreating. Different types of treatment could happen to them causing them to be homosexual.
FYI - sex with animals is illegal in the United States.

apparantly it's because of people like you that the lawmakers had to define that as illegal as it was considered to be mistreatment.

you really are quite the odd (and scary) duck. it's a wonder you're not sitting in a jail cell right now.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173726 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I was actually quite disturbed.
Nothing else in this thread comes as close to the straight forward truth as this one single solitary statement.

Here's hoping you get some help for that before you procreate or interact with the real world.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#173727 Jan 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Religious people understand their belief is built on faith. Many understand the difference between faith and science.
Many radical secularists attribute their irrational beliefs to 'science' or 'enlightenment'. The problem is, when the reject God they think they are rejecting faith.
and those that do understand the separation of religion, Christianity and science are the ones that actually understand that their belief cannot be written as law to discriminate against anyone else.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173728 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would think I was actually thanking "God".
[What a putz!]
Reminds me of my favorite prayer ( that I have heard anyway )

"Oh God please save us from your followers"

LOL

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#173730 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Whaaahtt!!?
I thought your name was Frank Rizzo!?
Why are you plagerizing MY name?
You cowardly stole "Frank Rizzo" so I tried to register it but it was already registered.

So I borrowed cousin Mike's name and registered it so no one will confuse us. As if that's a worry, they can easily tell who is the cheap imitation. But Mike D. has kinda grown on me. I like it.

Hope the Easter bunny shi!ts in your hat, Fake DiDouchey.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#173731 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You cowardly stole "Frank Rizzo" so I tried to register it but it was already registered.
So I borrowed cousin Mike's name and registered it so no one will confuse us. As if that's a worry, they can easily tell who is the cheap imitation. But Mike D. has kinda grown on me. I like it.
Hope the Easter bunny shi!ts in your hat, Fake DiDouchey.
I like that last part

There is also no evidence that the Easter bunny does not exist.

Scanctum Peter Cottium
Deus in re unium
hippitus hoppitus reus Domine

In suus via torreum
Lepus en re sanctum
hippitus hoppitus Deus Domine
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#173732 Jan 7, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So I borrowed cousin Mike's name and registered it so no one will confuse us..
Oh! So you're plagerizing your cousin's name.

Does he know how poorly you reflect on him?

Were I he, I'd beat your ass for defaming the family name.
Hemborg Ford

Corona, CA

#173733 Jan 7, 2013
Support your local Ford Dealer by liking our new page!!!
We will be posting exclusive promotions and deals!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemborg-Ford/7...
Jim Bakker

Sierra Madre, CA

#173735 Jan 7, 2013
Artie Chokes to you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 37 min Bruin For Life 28,515
Irwindale molester (Dec '12) 1 hr been there knew him 149
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 3 hr real big Dik 976
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 8 hr AHM Homie 1,138
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr davis 5,303
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 23 hr NOGALES Aves 1,763
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) Sat oiny 10

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 28 at 1:27PM PST

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:51 pm PST