Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#172746 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because otherwise it would be unnatural. I have proof if this.
Let's see it then.

Until then I call bullshit.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172747 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
What's with the monkey Dan? It makes your posts even sillier than before.

Hard to take your silly-ass seriously, even harder with that dopey little money with eyeglasses picture!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172748 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see it then.
Until then I call bullshit.
Sexual attraction is based on the brains reaction on how well it views the body it is viewing to produce good offspring. Gays can't do this so this would make them biological errors.
concerned citizen

Porterville, CA

#172749 Dec 31, 2012
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
You can not vote on peoples civil rights.....the people cannot decide based on their own religion,who can marry who...the day the people decide whether or not I can use birth control,have an abortion or who I can marry is the day this country goes to crap.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172750 Dec 31, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not vote on peoples civil rights.....the people cannot decide based on their own religion,who can marry who...the day the people decide whether or not I can use birth control,have an abortion or who I can marry is the day this country goes to crap.
Same sex marriage is evil.
MoRankings

Monrovia, CA

#172751 Dec 31, 2012
The season is open.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172753 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172754 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see it then.
You first big boy!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172755 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You first!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172756 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
SkeetBall

Monrovia, CA

#172757 Dec 31, 2012
Why worry as the Republicans and Tea Party Baggers say!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172758 Dec 31, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
You can't even prove himself!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#172760 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if you can believe it, this fool, rose-no-ho(or Chongo, as I call it), thinks that, if it put up its picture, it would stand out, in L.A., to boot...But to be perfectly frank, it is an idiot, with no guts or intellect, so it plays childish games.
lol
SkeetBall

Monrovia, CA

#172763 Dec 31, 2012
Only gets better with time

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172766 Dec 31, 2012
Genesis 2:18 (MSG) GOD said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."

Do you realize that God made Adam, took 'him' apart, and then put 'them' back together as one in marriage? You might say that what was originally a simple life form became a much more complex union! God designed husband and wife to be 'accessories' that complement each other.
I love what the definition of complement explains;
1. something that completes or makes perfect
2. the quantity or amount that completes anything
3. either of two parts or things needed to complete the whole; counterpart.
4. full quantity or amount; complete allowance.

To complement is to provide something felt to be lacking or needed. It is often applied to putting together two things, each of which supplies what is lacking in the other, to make a complete whole.

To supplement is merely to add to. A same-sex union can only supplement what is already primarily a duplication. The diversity of marriage is as some have graphically described, the union of Mars and Venus.

Location hidden

#172767 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what, one post, at the end of the night ? I still haven't checked, so why don't you tally it up for me, and let me know. Is that enough to make you feel superior, for a minute ? So what ?
And as far as telling me not to point my finger, let's remember that we all point fingers, and that, contrary to your beliefs, I have every right to say "no' to the gays wanting something that isn't theirs to take.
A life ? OMG. You wish that you had even half of the life that I have already led, let alone the rest of my life.
If I wish to post in here, then you'd better get over your bad-ass self.
Good gawd, indeed. Sad that you use me as your measuring stick, and, even sadder, that you come up wanting. You may have been shortsold at birth, but do not hold that against me. I was born to win, and the more of you losers that there are, the better I know that I won.
Sorry, sugar lips, but you lost. Accept it.
And, I need no suggestions from you. I have already got it figured out.
WOW!!!!

I mean W O W!!!!

You just got more upset, bent, twisted and angry than a short guy on a date with small man syndrome being advised he was too small to ride the rollercoaster after waiting in line for an hour.....LOL!!!!!

As far as you saying "no" to gays marrying I don't think it's up to you.

Just an FYI.

Yet another informative post from the Mighty Wakanatabi!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172772 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention, he used one of my words, "convoluted"...What a compliment, eh ?
:D
He wishes that he was me.
He copied a lot of my style too, like double spacing between short paragraphs.

So we're his teachers you would think the big dope wouldn't be so mean and nasty to us. What an ingrate.

Dan is very impressionable. What a big dopey goofball! Too funny!

Location hidden

#172773 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, as he is hardly moving, we can take it on faith that you are confused by the simplest things, and are likely to mistake anything, at all, for dancing, even those telephone poles must be dancing, FOR YOU...
Are you kRaZeE???

Telephone poles can't dance you silly man.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#172774 Dec 31, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!!
I mean W O W!!!!
You just got more upset, bent, twisted and angry than a short guy on a date with small man syndrome being advised he was too small to ride the rollercoaster after waiting in line for an hour.....LOL!!!!!
As far as you saying "no" to gays marrying I don't think it's up to you.
Just an FYI.
Yet another informative post from the Mighty Wakanatabi!
The "Mighty Wakanatabi"!

Too funny!

Just an FYI.

Location hidden

#172776 Dec 31, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention, he used one of my words, "convoluted"...What a compliment, eh ?
:D
He wishes that he was me.
'Convoluted' is your word??

Funny....I didn't know words in the dictionary could be owned.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/con...

So within the scope of five minutes you have claimed to own a word in the English language and infer telephone poles can dance as well as almost having a stroke over something I posted.

-I'd settle down my little friend before they find you slumped over on your toilet like Elvis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 min big meech 16,010
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 min Bruin For Life 27,588
Tacos,tacos,tacos 1 hr what are the bene... 2
masterbation 2 hr christinesamson 1
work problems 3 hr christinesamson 1
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 7 hr No Mames 535
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr oops 5,022

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]