Car Parker

Covina, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2011
The state Senate on Tuesday voted to restrict cities' ability to impound cars driven by people caught at sobriety checkpoints without driver's licenses.

"What is really going on here is, some local governments, including the city of Bell, are using this impoundment to make money," said Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) "Folks on the other side of the aisle who rightfully sometimes rail against government running amok and hurting people with its police powers ought to recognize this for what it is — an abuse."
Monica Garcia says

Long Beach, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2011
Well Baldwin Park didn't do that we just did enough to keep our general fund full. We only impounded over 500 cars a month which I know is double and triple that of any other city but we were broke and the council was getting a kick back under the table so everybody was happy. Then that damn car parker stopped our money flow and now we are broke just like every other city. I guess the people at the council meetings that told us we were broke for the last two years were right we were to stupid to see the city manager had screwed the city for one big hit when it came falling down. I am jobless to so I know what it is like to not have money I have to use my political donations to live on.

Please vote me out I am to stupid to know what is going on VOTE NO MONICA GARCIA

“cudahy”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Monica Garcia says wrote:
Well Baldwin Park didn't do that we just did enough to keep our general fund full. We only impounded over 500 cars a month which I know is double and triple that of any other city but we were broke and the council was getting a kick back under the table so everybody was happy. Then that damn car parker stopped our money flow and now we are broke just like every other city. I guess the people at the council meetings that told us we were broke for the last two years were right we were to stupid to see the city manager had screwed the city for one big hit when it came falling down. I am jobless to so I know what it is like to not have money I have to use my political donations to live on.

Please vote me out I am to stupid to know what is going on VOTE NO MONICA GARCIA
We need mr Olivas back. He will put council and staff in place.
Mark

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 May 25, 2013
www.shameonbaldwinpark.com

They STOLE my retirement.. I worked for BPPD, they retired me after placing me on LTD (long term disability).. after 10 years the city summarily cut my benefits.. worth $600,000 over the next 20 years
Huh

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 May 26, 2013
Mark wrote:
www.shameonbaldwinpark.com
They STOLE my retirement.. I worked for BPPD, they retired me after placing me on LTD (long term disability).. after 10 years the city summarily cut my benefits.. worth $600,000 over the next 20 years
Your website lacks information. Whats the story?
car parker

Monrovia, CA

#6 May 26, 2013
Hey Mark Baldwin Park city idiots have bankrupted Baldwin Park.

OH and

Don't expect the police department to back you up.

Tell us more about your story

Baldwin Park City Idiots are stealing from their employee's

excerpts from Capers Audit, See staff report September 5th Council meeting 45 pages.

The office of Audit services (OAS) reviewed the city of Baldwin Park's (City) Enrolled, individuals, members compensation, required health and retirement documentation and other findings is noted in the results section beginning on page 3 of this report, specifically, the following findings were noted during the review.

.Uniform allowance and the monetary value of uniforms were not reported.
.Education incentive pay was not reported.
.Holiday pay was not reported.
.The value of employee's paid membership contributions (EPMC) was incorrectly reported.
.Cell phone allowance was erroneously reported.
.Salary adjustments was incorrectly reported.
.Eligible part time employees were not properly enrolled into CalPers membership.
.Unused sick leave was not certified to CalPers for retiring members.

footnote. employees in the following groups were required to wear uniforms

Public Works, Police, Code Enforcement, Recreation, Maintenance.
BP Resident

La Puente, CA

#7 May 26, 2013
They have that big purty parking lot now next to the police department ;)

Oh and we have had two murders in less than a year on Maine avenue.

Yippie, reminds me of the early 80's when gangs were in.

We need a gang unit team assigned to all of these thugs. Its becoming unsafe again!
Ha ha ha

La Puente, CA

#10 May 27, 2013
Talk Singhal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you ask the city manager how much he is retiring with. The little goat thumper screwed the employees and the city residents out of millions of dollars and lined all the council members pockets along with his. The word is they are all leaving before the final collapse. The mayor and Garcia are heading to the water boards for more money and less headaches.
Well that's it in a nutshell city manager screwed the Pd , city employees and he walks with a big fat retirement check for the rest of his life oh and don't forget free medical for life for him and his many goats.
Little Greg Nuttle is just jealous cuz veejay's goats didn't give him the time of day. It's gotta be a huge hit to the old ego, knowing that even a goat won't let you screw him. At least ol jimmy Cuntley is still sticking his ass out, hoping and wishing for Greg to pay him some attention.
Mark

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2013
car parker wrote:
Hey Mark Baldwin Park city idiots have bankrupted Baldwin Park.
OH and
Don't expect the police department to back you up.
Tell us more about your story
Baldwin Park City Idiots are stealing from their employee's
excerpts from Capers Audit, See staff report September 5th Council meeting 45 pages.
The office of Audit services (OAS) reviewed the city of Baldwin Park's (City) Enrolled, individuals, members compensation, required health and retirement documentation and other findings is noted in the results section beginning on page 3 of this report, specifically, the following findings were noted during the review.
.Uniform allowance and the monetary value of uniforms were not reported.
.Education incentive pay was not reported.
.Holiday pay was not reported.
.The value of employee's paid membership contributions (EPMC) was incorrectly reported.
.Cell phone allowance was erroneously reported.
.Salary adjustments was incorrectly reported.
.Eligible part time employees were not properly enrolled into CalPers membership.
.Unused sick leave was not certified to CalPers for retiring members.
footnote. employees in the following groups were required to wear uniforms
Public Works, Police, Code Enforcement, Recreation, Maintenance.
Nope.. the PD has basically left me to rot.
i was injured in an off duty motorcycle collision, not my fault, i lost 1/2 my left leg & paralyzed my left arm. I was offered LTD until age 66, which the city paid for 10+ years. 3 years ago at the age of 42 (March 24th 2010) I got a letter from Leticia Lara advising me the city had decided to end the LTD program, I received one more check and was summarily cut off. I have since lost my apartment, slept in my car and had to rely on friends to survive. The police association could care less.
Anyone interested: [email protected]
huh

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. the PD has basically left me to rot.
i was injured in an off duty motorcycle collision, not my fault, i lost 1/2 my left leg & paralyzed my left arm. I was offered LTD until age 66, which the city paid for 10+ years. 3 years ago at the age of 42 (March 24th 2010) I got a letter from Leticia Lara advising me the city had decided to end the LTD program, I received one more check and was summarily cut off. I have since lost my apartment, slept in my car and had to rely on friends to survive. The police association could care less.
Anyone interested: [email protected]
Off duty accident? I fail to see how you think you are ENTITLED to be paid by the city...you should be thanking them for 10 years of free taxpayer money you already got. They dont OWE you anything from what you just said.
Mark

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Off duty accident? I fail to see how you think you are ENTITLED to be paid by the city...you should be thanking them for 10 years of free taxpayer money you already got. They dont OWE you anything from what you just said.
It was a benefit I paid for and earned, I did in fact work at the dept, permanent light duty, after my accident as a detective.. the city offered me a contractually agreed upon LTD package: 2/3rds tax free until age 66... this would free up one officer spot. I could not work patrol with a useless arm and prosthetic leg.

btw..police officers defined under 830.1 are on duty 24/7, because
i do not recall the accident, or most of that day, I was absolutely covered. Had the city told me LTD had a 10 year shelf life, I would have stayed at the dept and been close to 20 year retirement by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing Streak Continues for Cook 14 min Tiresome 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr BFL 32,329
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr leon 6,746
La mirada Splash. Cash cow for La Mirada, where... 9 hr LaMiradaREZ 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages