Biker Proposal: Hector Martinez, Paige Hernandez Engaged On I-10 Freeway

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: Switched

If you were stuck in traffic near West Covina, Calif. Sunday, you have a couple of lovebirds to thank for that.

Read more
Anonymous

Encino, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
What a bunch of inconsiderate asses. Obviously pathetic products of our "it's all about me" society.

Neither one of them are the sharpest tools in the shed. Him, for being stupid enough to think this couldn't get him into trouble,(his radio interview illustrated what a moron he is). Her, for being dumb enough to say yes, to an inconsiderate jerk.

If she ends up getting shit on by this guy, several years down the road, she'll have no one to blame but herself. This act was all the proof she should have needed to realize what a selfish jerk he is. But she'll ignore it, as many stupid women do. Then she'll whine and cry about what a loser he is, after he cheats on her or leaves her to raise kids on her own.

Pathetic.
SND

Hesperia, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Complete disregard to others safety on the road. Bunch of pendejos!!!!! And her too.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I think Every Single one of those Bikers should get in Trouble!! Very inconsiderate of these fucking people thinking it was okay to stop traffic like and on a Freeway at that!! We always have to be aware & cautious of these bikers when were on the Road!! I know he was trying to make it "Special" for her but Fakk Really!? If you really want to impress your Woman Jump out of a Plane!!!!
commonpeeps

La Puente, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Lame ass no-goods, every one of them should be arrested. Organized gang terrorism! Jerk offs!
nick estrada

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Bunch of cry babys - get a life !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Taylor Hires Consulting firm the I owner ... 1 hr Forty Deep 5
Pacheco Caught Pants Down Green Spa 1 hr Forty Deep 15
Tuttle has daddy issues 1 hr Forty Deep 5
Pacheco Got Slammed by Garcia and Lozano 2 hr Bye Bye 21
Amit Bud Asher Pacheco's Computer Hacker 2 hr Goat Boy 10
Baldwin Park Soccer League In Trouble Tax Fraud 3 hr Crooks 8
Turtle has internal problems - His head 3 hr Forty Deep 4

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 2:23AM PDT

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]