hunley and tuttle exposed
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
William

Glendora, CA

#111 Feb 22, 2013
According to posting I have read, Mr Hunley is a rebel rouzer who has nothing better to do then to talk about line items he does not know anything about. He seams to be a self absorbed person whom is filled with envy.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#112 Feb 22, 2013
William wrote:
According to posting I have read, Mr Hunley is a rebel rouzer who has nothing better to do then to talk about line items he does not know anything about. He seams to be a self absorbed person whom is filled with envy.
You need to read more.
Funny

Baldwin Park, CA

#113 Feb 24, 2013
William wrote:
Hey William when you pull your head out of your ass cheeks you will see the only rebel rousing Hunley does is exposing city criminals. This is a thankless job but he has saved residents millions of dollars by exposing crooked deals like the tow scam. When you go to bed thank your lucky stars there are people who care about exposing corruption and do it for free. This takes tremendous amount of time to find all these dirty little deals but one thing that makes it easy these city officials are stupid and forget to cover the tracks and paper work. There is more and more people who are ready to help Hunley clean up city governments and it will be done.
Well William

Whittier, CA

#114 Feb 25, 2013
Lets hear your response buttercup (william) or did you actually think before you wrote another stupid blog. Hey Hunley the residents in Azusa would love some help also.
William

Glendora, CA

#115 Feb 26, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey William when you pull your head out of your ass cheeks you will see the only rebel rousing Hunley does is exposing city criminals. This is a thankless job but he has saved residents millions of dollars by exposing crooked deals like the tow scam. When you go to bed thank your lucky stars there are people who care about exposing corruption and do it for free. This takes tremendous amount of time to find all these dirty little deals but one thing that makes it easy these city officials are stupid and forget to cover the tracks and paper work. There is more and more people who are ready to help Hunley clean up city governments and it will be done.
Thank him? I don't want to get near him! His stench is sickening. He looks like he belongs on Americas next trailer trash. He has no idea of what he blogs on and his statements are ridiculous.
Ha Ha Ha

Whittier, CA

#116 Feb 26, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank him? I don't want to get near him! His stench is sickening. He looks like he belongs on Americas next trailer trash. He has no idea of what he blogs on and his statements are ridiculous.
Wow good come back William are you related to Monica Garcia?
This shows the ignorance of the people who side with the city council keep up the good work you only make us look good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Just saying 9,521
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Times pharts 33,688
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 12 hr Tony 178
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 18 hr Slim 67
News Topless club shuts its doors (Mar '08) 23 hr TAS 45
Girl Who came to U.S. Illegally can't get Laid Mon Fredstar Okamoto 4
Cooch's: A Club For Alkies Only Mon Jeffery Batkid 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages