Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
THE TRUTH

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For those that dont know, James Hunley is the nut that keeps posting the negative threads about Baldwin Park. He is so pathetic that he populates his own threads pretending to be other people. It's so transparent that its beyond laughable. He has zero support so he needs to populate his owns threads. So the question is why is a complete outsider to the city getting involved and making up things about the tow company, city council, etc. I have the answer that some of you were looking for. It turns out Hunley and Tuttle are friends with the owner of Jan's towing out of Azusa. Guess which tow company has tried to get into Baldwin Park the past several years, yep Jan's Towing. So the Nut Hundley, who has been talking to himself in his threads about buddy deals, is doing exactly that, he has a Buddy Deal with the owner of Jans tow. Now you know the TRUTH.
bp resident

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 3, 2010
 
THE TRUTH wrote:
For those that dont know, James Hunley is the nut that keeps posting the negative threads about Baldwin Park. He is so pathetic that he populates his own threads pretending to be other people. It's so transparent that its beyond laughable. He has zero support so he needs to populate his owns threads. So the question is why is a complete outsider to the city getting involved and making up things about the tow company, city council, etc. I have the answer that some of you were looking for. It turns out Hunley and Tuttle are friends with the owner of Jan's towing out of Azusa. Guess which tow company has tried to get into Baldwin Park the past several years, yep Jan's Towing. So the Nut Hundley, who has been talking to himself in his threads about buddy deals, is doing exactly that, he has a Buddy Deal with the owner of Jans tow. Now you know the TRUTH.
these bums dont give a damm about bp. they hate mexicans just read there threads. thanks for the information.
lowlifes tuttle hunley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

THE TRUTH wrote:
For those that dont know, James Hunley is the nut that keeps posting the negative threads about Baldwin Park. He is so pathetic that he populates his own threads pretending to be other people. It's so transparent that its beyond laughable. He has zero support so he needs to populate his owns threads. So the question is why is a complete outsider to the city getting involved and making up things about the tow company, city council, etc. I have the answer that some of you were looking for. It turns out Hunley and Tuttle are friends with the owner of Jan's towing out of Azusa. Guess which tow company has tried to get into Baldwin Park the past several years, yep Jan's Towing. So the Nut Hundley, who has been talking to himself in his threads about buddy deals, is doing exactly that, he has a Buddy Deal with the owner of Jans tow. Now you know the TRUTH.
I always new something was up. Why would you care SO much about another city's tow trucking company? Yea, Justice. Thanks for the REAL lowdown on these two lowlifes.
Hunley Tuttle are frauds

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Figures they are in Jans pocket. What a bunch of lying losers. Must be true they not even replied here. Let's all spread the word how liars they are.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hey Monica, Let me tell what my motivation is. Some years ago Royal Coaches and B P P D impounded my 1938 ford cab over truck. A very rare and valuable vintage vehicle. It took a court order to get it back. I sued B P P D and Royal Coaches and collected. The officer that was evolved was Don French. Part of my settlement involved French's position as commercial officer being terminated. And that is what happened. some time later Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda sent the code crap after me for inoperable vehicles that I had stored at sun burst rock. Sun burst rock is 60 licensed and legit storage yards. Breceda had his code crap impact the property because Irwindale needed it for the Trash recovery facility.

Now listen up Monica. My problem with Royal Coaches was over until I found out they were still taking personal property out of the cars that was placed with them for safe keeping. Now my problem with Breceda is over because he was arrested.

If Baldwin Park doesnít straighten out their tow company I will be all over them until they are arrested.

As far as me being friends with Jans. Nice try. I donít know him. I have my own tow truck and I have for years. I despise all Police tow companies. The state has given them permission to steal from the public. I think Police tow yards should not charge us any more that they would for their regular customers. It is the same amount of work.

So I will say it again I fight public corruption where ever it raises its ugly head. And It raised its ugly head in Baldwin Park.
hunleys real motive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 4, 2010
 
Car Parker wrote:
Hey Monica, Let me tell what my motivation is. Some years ago Royal Coaches and B P P D impounded my 1938 ford cab over truck. A very rare and valuable vintage vehicle. It took a court order to get it back. I sued B P P D and Royal Coaches and collected. The officer that was evolved was Don French. Part of my settlement involved French's position as commercial officer being terminated. And that is what happened. some time later Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda sent the code crap after me for inoperable vehicles that I had stored at sun burst rock. Sun burst rock is 60 licensed and legit storage yards. Breceda had his code crap impact the property because Irwindale needed it for the Trash recovery facility.
Now listen up Monica. My problem with Royal Coaches was over until I found out they were still taking personal property out of the cars that was placed with them for safe keeping. Now my problem with Breceda is over because he was arrested.
If Baldwin Park doesnít straighten out their tow company I will be all over them until they are arrested.
As far as me being friends with Jans. Nice try. I donít know him. I have my own tow truck and I have for years. I despise all Police tow companies. The state has given them permission to steal from the public. I think Police tow yards should not charge us any more that they would for their regular customers. It is the same amount of work.
So I will say it again I fight public corruption where ever it raises its ugly head. And It raised its ugly head in Baldwin Park.
Ok, I get it. You're super pissed off at Royal Coaches and BPPD for what you feel they did to YOU. And it's get back time. Fine

I would respect you a lot more if you would just say that and go on about your revenge business. If you got the time and resources to do this it's your life.

But you get together with your buddy tuttle like you actually care about the City of Baldwin Park and its people and you DON'T.

tuttle doesn't give a rat ass about BP. His actions are ALL based on misgivings with the city government of BP. OK. Go after them with guns blazing.

But don't imply that it's for some honorable cause you two have taken up for the citizens and residents of BP.

Shit, just be honest about your intentions as you just did and leave Batman and Robin for the comic books.

And hey guy, what's with you thinking everyone that posts is Monica? You can tell that I'm NOT her. If you do it to irritate. You got the wrong number. It's just weird. But go ahead and keep doing it if that's how you get your gollies.


The Truth

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Tuttles working Jans Towing. He's doing Jans dirty work. Tuttle has public stated that he wants the BP tow contract split. Tuttle thinks he is a legislator that can make up his owns laws/lies. Tuttle has had it out for Royal Coaches because they did not join his crusade against the City redevelopment. Tuttle hates Royal Coaches because they contributed to councilmembers campaigns but do not donate to his campaign when he ran for Mayor. He is the worst kind of politically motivated, vindictive person there is.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 4, 2010
 
Ok Listen Up Monica. I will try to make it clear so you can understand.

I sued My own Shitty manager Darrel George for allowing my Badge flashing cop neighbor to build a 7 foot fence around his property with out a permit.

I sent a letter of intent to sue Azusa for violating the Brown Act when they voted to allow Vulcan to move the mining to the east and blow 400 feet off of Van Tassel Ridge with out placing it on the agenda.

Before that I sued Irwindale Mayor Mark Breceda for calling me an out sider, that I didnít live in the city, a trouble maker and saying that he didnít want my kind in his city.

Hey Lozano I would be very careful not to violate my right to attend your city council meetings. I donít have to be a Baldwin Park citizen, resident or business man, You understand that. You had better consult your city Attorney.

When I sued your buddy Breceda the litigation lasted 7 years in Federal Court. It cost the city over 400,000 Dollars.

I am allowed to and have the right to attend any council meeting in the United States. I can jump on a plane and attend a council meeting in Texas if I want.

So consider this a warning if you or any other council person, or Baldwin Park city official or any police officer even so much as to attempt to intimidate me or prevent me from attending your meeting. I will have you in federal court with in a week. And if you think that I would have to submit a claim to the city before I sue you, You are mistaken. You can not violate my constitutional right to peacefully address matters of public concern. No such requirement is necessary to file a federal 1983 law suit.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 4, 2010
 
So you see Monica, I am not working for any one. Not Tuttle, not Jans, not any one.

I suppose you believe Tuttle, or maybe Jans towing had something to do with ME discovering that Irwindal Former Mayor Mark Breceda. and Irwindale Shitty manager Steve Blancarte spent 200,000 dollars on concerts, baseball games, 1,000 dollar dinners and 31,000 dollars for limo service.

Hey Monica ask Breceda if Tuttle helped me. Ask Breceda if Jans helped me. He knows who got his sorry Aass arrested. It was ME. He has told every one that he should have left that white boy alone.

Lessen to be learnt. I donít give up, If Baldwin Park wants me to stay out of their business then straighten out your tow company. I donít care if you keep Royal Cockroaches. I just donít want them to steal from the public.

Donít say they donít, because idiot Willy said at last night council meeting that he removes these 1,000 dollar stereo systems from the impounded vehicle to ENHANCE the value of the vehicle at auction. Hey Willy why donít you cut off the roof and really increase the value. What an idiot. Well the tape of the council meeting including the Mayors temper tantrum and Willy's admissions will be on U Tube for all to see and hear.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 4, 2010
 
San Gabriel Tribune article Thursday January 10, 2008. LOCAL NEWS IRWINDALE RECALL EFFERT FIZZLES.

Irwindale a recall effort targeting two council members quietly ended this week. It's dead Greigo said Tuesday They had the deadline to submit signatures , and that didnít occur. A complaint to the District Attorney office regarding recall organizer Rosemary Gutirrez could be the reason behind the failed effort. Gutierrez did not return phone calls seeking comment. Baldwin Park's deputy city clerk Rosemary Gutirrez started the push for the recall. Duarte resident Jim Hunley submitted a complaint to the district Attorney's office asking for an inquiry into the the use of the Baldwin Park e mail address by Gutirrez.

Thatís right Baldwin Park Deputy Rosemary Gutirrez was running the recall effort from her office at Baldwin Park City Hall.

It is a good thing this out sider had not pursued this unlawful behavior from public officials. Baldwin Shitty Manager refused to do any thing about it. So I went to the D A myself. Fastest failed recall effort in history.

Thatís right Baldwin Park Shitty Manager refused to do the right thing.
stop the bs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 4, 2010
 
You may think that the bigger the lie and the more you say it people will finally believe it. But NOT so. What counts are FACTS. Fact: hunley got arrested in BP. Fact: hunley got a restraining order in Duarte. Fact: tuttle lied on his app for Mayor. Fact: tuttle lost big running for Mayor. Fact: Neither one lives in Baldwin Park. Fact: Nor do they have any friends or family that live there.
Question: Than WHY do they insist that they look for justice for the people of Baldwin Park?
Answer: Battyman and Lopin
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 4, 2010
 
Hey Stupid Why do I have to live in Baldwin Park to redress matters of public concern.

You do know I have the right to attend Baldwin Park city council meetings. and speak if I want to.

I got arrested when Sergeant Parnell told me I could attend the B P P D auto auction. Let me remind you that the last chapter is not written yet.
CORRUPTION in BP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 5, 2010
 
Fight the Cowards in the city council!

William Salazar a resident of West Covina is a dirty corrupt thieving man.

William Salazar has bribed members of the Baldwin Park City Council who must be stopped along with Little Willie himself.

Royal Coaches is a corrupt tow truck company with close ties to tjhe corrupt politicians.

Lets put an end to the corruption.

Stop Marlen
Stop Lozano
Stop Monica

Stop Royal Coaches
Stop Little Willie
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 5, 2010
 
CORRUPTION in BP wrote:
Fight the Cowards in the city council!
William Salazar a resident of West Covina is a dirty corrupt thieving man.
William Salazar has bribed members of the Baldwin Park City Council who must be stopped along with Little Willie himself.
Royal Coaches is a corrupt tow truck company with close ties to tjhe corrupt politicians.
Lets put an end to the corruption.
Stop Marlen
Stop Lozano
Stop Monica
Stop Royal Coaches
Stop Little Willie
Why do they call him Little Willie
to battyman lopin and co

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 5, 2010
 
this dynamic duo, defenders of no one. Purveyors of deceit. Unflinchinly lying for their own agendas. Working hard for the people of BP who ask, "WHO are those two BOZOS"? "And why are they followed by those two faced clowns mark cyr and that hypo cece lee. Oh yes! Of course!

THE CIRCUS IS HERE! Hahahahahahaha.... THE CIRCUS IS HERE!
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 5, 2010
 
to battyman lopin and co wrote:
this dynamic duo, defenders of no one. Purveyors of deceit. Unflinchinly lying for their own agendas. Working hard for the people of BP who ask, "WHO are those two BOZOS"? "And why are they followed by those two faced clowns mark cyr and that hypo cece lee. Oh yes! Of course!
THE CIRCUS IS HERE! Hahahahahahaha.... THE CIRCUS IS HERE!
Monica You are just mad because I made Royal Coaches give Park and Clark streets back to the public. Your tow company is broke and no longer can afford to kick money back to you. Deal with it.

Why donít you invest in a hydraulic Jack hammer to break those Panties loose? Make sure you get the industrial size you will need it.
hunley alias car parker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 6, 2010
 
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica You are just mad because I made Royal Coaches give Park and Clark streets back to the public. Your tow company is broke and no longer can afford to kick money back to you. Deal with it.
Why donít you invest in a hydraulic Jack hammer to break those Panties loose? Make sure you get the industrial size you will need it.
hunley do you dream of getting in Monica's panties? You sure like to talk about them alot you SICK bastard.Maybe cause you're sooo OLD you'd get by with just smelling them. Huh, freak.I personally find her OK but NOT ALL that. But than, diversity is what makes the world turn. But you realize that this obsession with her and her panties only makes you out a Wacko. But I'm betting your so out of it YOU DON'T. FOOL
RU KIDDINGME

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So now Iím guessing that Tuttle and Hunley are going to deny that they we seen dining with representatives from Janís towing at a local restaurant. Tisk tiskÖthe truth is coming out.
Car Parker

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 6, 2010
 
hunley alias car parker wrote:
<quoted text>hunley do you dream of getting in Monica's panties? You sure like to talk about them alot you SICK bastard.Maybe cause you're sooo OLD you'd get by with just smelling them. Huh, freak.I personally find her OK but NOT ALL that. But than, diversity is what makes the world turn. But you realize that this obsession with her and her panties only makes you out a Wacko. But I'm betting your so out of it YOU DON'T. FOOL
Monica, you are even hard to look at. And your panties seem to be cutting off the circulation to your brain. You really need to find a solution. Personally I donít care. At least you canít breed.
Baldwin Park Corruption

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 6, 2010
 
Whoever you are you sound like a crazy person.

Agenda's?

Yes we have an agenda.

To STOP corruption.

That is our Agenda.
to battyman lopin and co wrote:
this dynamic duo, defenders of no one. Purveyors of deceit. Unflinchinly lying for their own agendas. Working hard for the people of BP who ask, "WHO are those two BOZOS"? "And why are they followed by those two faced clowns mark cyr and that hypo cece lee. Oh yes! Of course!
THE CIRCUS IS HERE! Hahahahahahaha.... THE CIRCUS IS HERE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 3 min SADKRAZIEST 928
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min Bruin Nation 26,745
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 2 hr lokes 520
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 4 hr Throbbing Hard On 650
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Pole swap 7,855
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Davis 4,825
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••