I`m taking a bubble bath tonight.

I`m taking a bubble bath tonight.

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#1 Aug 10, 2009
I had a big plate of beens for breakfast.
fake BudH

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2009
Let's take a poll...how many times can I tell the same lame joke?!??! Who cares, I'm an attention *hore. The problem is my list of jokes is as short as my snack size Butterfinger.

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#3 Aug 11, 2009
It is so nice to have so many fans. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Alas one of them is a fake. Keep the praises coming in. Thank you my groupies. A Butterfinger for every one:)
F-you

Canoga Park, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2009
You suck.I hope the hairdryer falls in your tub. Are you really that ignorant to think that anybody here really likes you and your lame grade school attempts at comedy...REALLY. Why don't you just PLEASE stop sending in these lame topics. If you really want to put these things up then start a blog so you can post all your lame jokes there for all your fans(like there really is any) to see. PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
F-you

Canoga Park, CA

#5 Aug 11, 2009
And it's spelled B-E-A-N-S you dumb shit.Try eating your beans without chewing...you might be in for a fun surprise
fake BudH

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2009
Topix has been really slow lately. Must be my legions of fans hitting refresh every minute to check out my amazing comedy.
The H Is For Hooker

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2009
BudH turns his ass out dowm Regional Park way for five measly dollars.

Hey PudH - here's a dollar...and I want my change back, you incompetent ass!
BudH

Panorama City, CA

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Leaf me alone, or I'll make like a tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr LM Insight 10,450
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
News Police identify man fatally stabbed inside Paci... 4 hr poidawg 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Thu Tony 187
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 14 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages