New Youth Soccer Program in La Habra

New Youth Soccer Program in La Habra

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Soccer Lover

Murrieta, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Just received a flyer from my daughter's school about a new soccer league for U10 and below kids starting up in La Habra.
Sounds like a good deal for the young ones. USSF trainer 1 night a week the other night a regular volunteer coach who has been trained by Cal South USSF instructors as well as the local club - Juventus' trainers.
Season is the same as AYSO, Aug to Nov.
The big thing to me is no volunteer requirements at all. They will use USSF refs who are paid from the registration and sponsorship fees. And no league wide fundraisers.

Here is a link:
http://juventus-lahabra-soccer.clubspaces.com...

Check it out for yourself.
La Habra Soccer

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2011
The fact that I don't have to "volunteer" to referee or work at some job makes it worth the money itself.
Just showing up to watch my son play then being able to go home sounds great.

And not having to worry about buying any thing or selling something,(which I end up buying anyway as I don't have time to go out and sell), sounds really attractive.
Maria Ramos

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Let me know when the enrollment Is. I have a 12 years boy interested in joking a team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BP Mayor pro temp Slammed 10 min Oh My 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 37 min Football 10,438
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Taste very nice 35,351
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 11 hr Tony 187
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... Wed Marie 3
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Tue kympasqualini 40
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) Jan 15 Donald McKinnon 60

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages