Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton

A man was fatally stabbed in Fullerton, authorities said.Victor M. Hernandez, 24, of Fullerton, was stabbed before midnight Sunday in the 1800 block of West Orangethorpe Avenue, according to Fullerton ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
STUBS

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2007
THERE WILL BE A CAR WASH TO RAISE FOUNDING FOR MR. HERNANDEZ ON 11-17-2007. LOCATION: ORANGETHORPE AND GILBERT IN WEST FULLERTON AT ALBERTOS. PLEASE TELL A FEW FRIENDS TO COME AND GET A CAR WASH FOR ONE OF GODS ANGELS
Compassion for your loss

Studio City, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2007
STUBS wrote:
THERE WILL BE A CAR WASH TO RAISE FUNDING FOR MR. HERNANDEZ ON 11-17-2007. LOCATION: ORANGETHORPE AND GILBERT IN WEST FULLERTON AT ALBERTO'S. PLEASE TELL A FEW FRIENDS TO COME AND GET A CAR WASH FOR ONE OF GODS ANGELS
Stubs, Have peace that if Victor Hernandez were truly an angel on earth, then he would not have wanted you to be there with him. I'm sure that Victor Hernandez's family will be grateful for the fund-raiser you're holding for him. I hope you are truly successful. God Keep Praying for all the Victor Hernandez' of the World...for the sake of their mothers'.
skid

Pasadena, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2007
IM sure the carwash will be full of Faker Streets finest gangsters...This guy was a piece of shit.

Anyone planning on attending the carwash should rethink it...Victor Hernandez was just released from prison a couple weeks before he was killed. He has done zero good for anybody in this world, and deserves his place in hell as all gangsters do.

Rust in pieces Victor.
Family

Studio City, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2007
Not sure how this skid clown can pass judgement on someone he has never met but he's obviously the piece of shit. Not knowing the difficult life that Victor was presented as a child how can you pass judgement? I agree that as an adult I'd hoped he would have made better decisions but he was a product of his enviroment. He was a respectful nephew who always brought a smile and laughter to myself and my family on numerous occasions. If there is a hell it is intended for people who are filled with so much hatred like this skid clown possesses. I'll miss you Victor.
Glo

Orange, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2007
skid wrote:
IM sure the carwash will be full of Faker Streets finest gangsters...This guy was a piece of shit.
Anyone planning on attending the carwash should rethink it...Victor Hernandez was just released from prison a couple weeks before he was killed. He has done zero good for anybody in this world, and deserves his place in hell as all gangsters do.
Rust in pieces Victor.
This Skid person has no clue what he talks about, Victor was an amazing friend and he was always their for his friends whenever they needed him. Obviosly this idiot has no idea who Victor was and never cared to know him before he judged him. I love you my friend and i will miss you very much BFFs since fifth grade.
BUENA PARK

Reading, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2007
FAKER STREET IS STILL AROUND , THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HOMEGIRLS LEAVE YOU .IS THAT P@$$* CASPER STILL AROUND ~ HES A PUNK !! ONLY LIKES HITTING ON WOMEN . AND GOING ON A HIGH SPEED CHASE WITH A LITTLE GIRL IN THE CAR . AND HIS BIG - O - MAMA JAMA WIFE IS STILL WITH THIS CRACK HEAD . HE'S A CHAVALA TO !!!
woody

Garden Grove, CA

#7 Dec 8, 2007
THATS RIGHT SKID XKER STREET PELA JUST LIKE THE CITY THEY CLAIM XUCK TIC TAKS TACO TOSSERS BIG BAD EAST SIDE BUENA PARQUE X3 DIABLOS ENANOS CLICKA PINCHE CHAPETES,BUSTER CLAIMING EAST SIDE U FOOLS AINT REAL. THE EAST SIDE BUENA PARQUE IS REAL.
westFulanero

Long Beach, CA

#8 Feb 29, 2008
187 ON BUTT-PICKERS & THE TATOR TOTS....R.I.P. 2 "CLEVER" A DOWN ASS BAKER CALLEJERO YOU WILL BE MISSED ESE!

Since: Mar 08

FULLERTON

#9 Mar 15, 2008
I DONT BANG OR NOTHING BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT TOKERS TOWN CAN TAKE BOTH OF YOUR LITTLE GANGS OUT!!!DIDNT THEY TAKE BAKERS STREET OFF THE MAP...LOL...THE SAME WITH GHETTO BOYS AND SICKOS GANG WHICH IS NOW SOUTH PRITCHARD STREET...ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE BUENA PARK BELONGS TO FULLERTON...LOL...SERIO SHIT
buena parke

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Mar 21, 2008
pela
tater tota resx in piss
tokers town

West Hollywood, CA

#11 Apr 3, 2008
fxck butt pickers we can take over ur fxcken varrio any day ese puro truslow prowlers big bad eastside fullerton tokers town bow down to tokers town
butt pickers tater tots

Placentia, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2008
come lakewood farta 209st1!!! fawk your hood!!! SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!BURBANK CERRITOS L.A. OXNARD ANAHIEM WORLDWIDE!!!STS GANG FOR LIFE!! GBOY SLIM GBOY SHORTY SHARKIE BLANCO BOOMER TRIGGER RASKAL LONER!!!!!!!!!!
Your Baby Girl

Thousand Oaks, CA

#14 Apr 4, 2008
I'll miiss my Love my other half the one that could always put a smily on my face nomatter what....I'll miss the sweet ohhh Clever...We'll always remeber the good times and his big white Smile he always had when came around Love Always, Your Suck'a Fish
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU

Rowland Heights, CA

#15 Apr 5, 2008
skid wrote:
Rust in pieces Victor.
A SKID YOU CAN NOT JUDGE THIS VATO, FOR HIS PAST MISTAKES. I DIDNT KNOW THIS VATO CLEVER BUT IF HE EVER EXCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR THEN HIS FAMILY SHOULD HAVE PEACE IN THERE HEARTS THAT HE IS IN HEAVEN AND IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE THEN WE ARE. WE HAVE ALL FALLEN SHORT. BUT IF WE EVER TRULLY ASK GOD FOR FORGIVNES, HE WILL FORGIVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. BUT REMEMBER EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PERFECT WE MUST NOT TRY NOT TO BE PERFECT AND WALK IN THE WORD OF GOD. IT IS A BIGGER SIN TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG AND CONTINUE TO SIN, THEN TO NOT KNOW YOU ARE SINNING AND CONTINUE IN YOUR SINS. REST IN PEACE TO ALL THE FALLEN HOMEBOYS.
STAIN REMOVER

Plano, TX

#16 Apr 10, 2008
butt pickers tater tots wrote:
come lakewood farta 209st1!!! fawk your hood!!! SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!BURBANK CERRITOS L.A. OXNARD ANAHIEM WORLDWIDE!!!STS GANG FOR LIFE!! GBOY SLIM GBOY SHORTY SHARKIE BLANCO BOOMER TRIGGER RASKAL LONER!!!!!!!!!!
STS AINT NUTHIN SO STOP YOUR NET BANGIN TRYING TO PUT YOUR " SANTA CLAUS " SET OUT THERE. AND THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS. AND YOU GOT THE SHIT ALL WRONG....ITS SZA GANG OR DONT BANG!!! DARKSIDE 319 SARZANA GANG RUNS CERRITOS!!! STAIN KILLA#1
fawk everyone hood

Placentia, CA

#17 Apr 11, 2008
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FAWK ABZ BNG TRG LONGO F13 TST ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP FTT SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM ALL OF WHITTIER ALL PICO FUCK O.C.!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!! COME THRU U AINT ON OUR LEVEL!!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. WORLD WIDE!!!!
ESIDE BUENA PARQUE

Garden Grove, CA

#18 Apr 12, 2008
tokers town wrote:
fxck butt pickers we can take over ur fxcken varrio any day ese puro truslow prowlers big bad eastside fullerton tokers town bow down to tokers town
CAN U XAKE MY CHILE IN YOUR MOUTH PENDEJO? CAUSE XHATS WHAX WILL HAPPEN IF YOU COME XO MY VARRIO PUXO. U FOOLS AINX SH!,X!! JUSX FULL OF SH!,X. BUENA PARQUE EASX SIDE CONXROLA XHE CHAVALA CIXY OF XULLERTON XACO XOSSERS. WE WILL RUN YOUR CHAVALA CIXY IN 08
fck u

Placentia, CA

#20 May 1, 2008
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!!
V_FULLERTON_ES

Hermosa Beach, CA

#21 May 2, 2008
first of all all u fools that saying net banging this and that pendejos if u dont like it then mind ure own f****** bussines white trash...its a matter of time that this puny ass counrty will be 113% chicanos so just kill ure self white boys you guys only say that cuz ure scared to cmoe out and see a cholo.....in ure white streets come on o*c is practically all mexican territorys...lame asses..

and to caliplayboy i respect ure decison and ure right we cant take over those two lil wanna be hoods but nah were on the lay low list for now trying to stay out of problems for our hood if the city knows were out getting stopped in opther citys we will get our murals taken away so thats y we hadnt gone banging on them fools.... V.FTT.X3 ALL DAY EVERY DAY.....
what a joke

Harrison, AR

#22 May 2, 2008
V_FULLERTON_ES wrote:
first of all all u fools that saying net banging this and that pendejos if u dont like it then mind ure own f****** bussines white trash...its a matter of time that this puny ass counrty will be 113% chicanos so just kill ure self white boys you guys only say that cuz ure scared to cmoe out and see a cholo.....in ure white streets come on o*c is practically all mexican territorys...lame asses..
and to caliplayboy i respect ure decison and ure right we cant take over those two lil wanna be hoods but nah were on the lay low list for now trying to stay out of problems for our hood if the city knows were out getting stopped in opther citys we will get our murals taken away so thats y we hadnt gone banging on them fools.... V.FTT.X3 ALL DAY EVERY DAY.....
shut he f up you don't make any sense pendejo VESBPRENS4LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mama Tuttle Does BP (Dallas) 23 min Forty Deep 9
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 30 min Carl Parker 24
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 33 min Sad old man 41
Gonzalo Vazquez Steals from our city BP 36 min Carl Parker 5
Jesus Hernandez President of Corrupt Soccer League 41 min Get a life 2
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 44 min Old Man 2,456
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 29,093

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:35 am PST