Oh My

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

It's official the police won in court today to stop the city from moving forward to hire the sheriffs deptment. The reason is the city failed to meet and confer with the POA in good faith. The Garcia twins were trying to remove the police without even negotiating a contract which has not been done in several years. The city manager along with the police chief and city council have been named in three different lawsuits filed in federal court.
The corruption in BP is about to be exposed very soon let's list the criminals who will be named very soon.
1. Manny Lozano
2. Marlen Garcia
3. Monica Garcia
4. Lili Hadsell
5. Vejay Singhal
6. Manny Carrillo
7. Maria Moreno
These people will be listed and charged with various criminal charges very soon. There will be a major shake up in city officials this year.
vNSBALDWIN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

F*Ck B.P.P.D
G3T THOS3 CORRUPT PIGS OUT OF H3R3
vNSBPX4

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oh My wrote:
It's official the police won in court today to stop the city from moving forward to hire the sheriffs deptment. The reason is the city failed to meet and confer with the POA in good faith. The Garcia twins were trying to remove the police without even negotiating a contract which has not been done in several years. The city manager along with the police chief and city council have been named in three different lawsuits filed in federal court.
The corruption in BP is about to be exposed very soon let's list the criminals who will be named very soon.
1. Manny Lozano
2. Marlen Garcia
3. Monica Garcia
4. Lili Hadsell
5. Vejay Singhal
6. Manny Carrillo
7. Maria Moreno
These people will be listed and charged with various criminal charges very soon. There will be a major shake up in city officials this year.
oh no!!! not lozano!!
vNSBALDWIN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

vNSBPX4 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no!!! not lozano!!
x33P THAT NS OUT YOUR MOUTH MOTH3R FUCx3R
NORTH SID3 BOL3N3ROS X3 GOTS YOU L3VAS
north side joke

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

vNSBALDWIN wrote:
<quoted text>
x33P THAT NS OUT YOUR MOUTH MOTH3R FUCx3R
NORTH SID3 BOL3N3ROS X3 GOTS YOU L3VAS
I will translate for the rest of you. He said, "I will end up dead soon or will get lucky and work at the car wash".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE