Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting

Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting

There are 30 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Detectives are seeking two men who shot and wounded another man in Hacienda Heights late Saturday after questioning him about his gang affiliation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rob

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Nov 19, 2013
LargeVTC wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny, I've never heard of you. And I for Dam sure never got whipped by anyone from any clique from puente. It's a shame how punks talk shit when they know dam well they are full of it! They should've called you dreamer not Blanca! Big bad gangster banging online...
It was either u or ur twin brother! After i lit u or ur brother up one of u was crying. Dont think i cant track u dont ese. wanna be. Thinking ur a biker now!!! Dont let me catch u slipping bobby contrares
VARRIO TRECE Rs

Diamond Bar, CA

#26 Nov 26, 2013
Hahahaha FAKESSS STAYYY HINDINGGG COME OUTT N PLAYYYY , THT NOTOROUIS V ALWAYS ON THEEE SMASHH ,WE AINTTT HARDD 2 FINDDD .
VARRIO TRECE Rs

Diamond Bar, CA

#27 Nov 26, 2013
ES8STX3TMS wrote:
lame ass foos from v13 are always gettig punked shoot beat up and snitching on each other when they get locked up like bitch ass trouble and thats no lie to you vatos on this site from v13 you foos know whats up ask your homies bout us thil tell u and cant say shit couse yu know its true calle ocho runs it with tha shootig out here and were only 3 deep lol fuck vegitables homie get on the leval eight street rifa and you know it
. HAHAHAHAHAHA THATSSS WHHYY U FAKESSS GETT THEEE BLUESS WHENN WEE DIPPING AROUNDDD AHAHAHAHAA EIGHTSTREETS A JOKE BAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY ASS HOOD .HAHAHAHA I REMEBER THE HOMIESS CAUGHT ONEE OFF U LAMESSS HADD THT CHROME MADEE U SWEAT LIKEEE KIETHH , BEGGINGGG FORR U LIFEE HAHA THIS IS FUNNY AF . STILL FAKE KILLAH!!!!!!BANG WITHH THAT GANG THAT NEEDS NO INTRO......
lil puppet

Hayward, CA

#29 Jan 8, 2014
Blanco dial street puente wrote:
When i was in high school i lit up plenty of fools from verga 13. Lil punks alex and lewis ( twins) use to run from me all the time. I even caught dat lil bitch bobby he had a twin brother too slipping and whipped his ass.
Lol larchwood had u bitches on check!
Enrique this ur biatch azz??
Tellinitlikeitis

Aurora, CO

#30 Jan 8, 2014
8th street latinas lol v13 ur bitch made too so dont get ol happy :)
VARRIO SGV

La Puente, CA

#33 May 22, 2015
MY CITY IS HAC HTS FUXK PNUTS HA BANGED ON YOUR LIL BIXTCH HOMIES THERE NOTHING BUT LAMES PUSXYS HA FUXK THE REST VARRIO 13 ALLDAY EVERYDAY FUXK OUR ENEMIES
VARRIO HAC

La Puente, CA

#34 May 22, 2015
FUXK PNUTS THIS IS VARRIO CLICKA
Joker

La Puente, CA

#35 Aug 1, 2015
ES8STX3TMS wrote:
lame ass foos from v13 are always gettig punked shoot beat up and snitching on each other when they get locked up like bitch ass trouble and thats no lie to you vatos on this site from v13 you foos know whats up ask your homies bout us thil tell u and cant say shit couse yu know its true calle ocho runs it with tha shootig out here and were only 3 deep lol fuck vegitables homie get on the leval eight street rifa and you know it
You vatos aint shit ran up on me at the 99 I put my hands in my waist n u ran off like the bitches u are this is V13 chicos gang RIFA
HHxP13

La Puente, CA

#36 Jul 30, 2016
Veijas never come out to play , just a bunch of lil ass tweakers waiting to get ripped on and no other hood runs the heights it's puro PUENTE13 HAPPY HOMES
Happy Homes resident

Pomona, CA

#39 Dec 20, 2016
v13 is a joke , I lived in the neighborhood for almost 30 years now and I can say that the dominant varrio in hac hts is HAPPY HOMES , and all you vatos from LA and SC talking shit about the the heights saying it ain't shit come and test the Hood bitch pontenova and clarkgrove you know where we be at , I grew up on Olympus and I've seen just about everything in the ghetto of hac hts from tagging to robbing to stabbings to shootings and a bunch of murders , when I was growing up the hood it was very active late 80s early 90s people were scared to go into our small neighborhood , lots of homies put it down for the varrio many gone and many doing life but all I know is that the hood will always be there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr Suenos 2,808
News Sweep targets local gang (Nov '08) 3 hr secret Asian man 125
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Huh 9,100
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 33,406
La Mirada Music Thread (Oct '15) 10 hr Musikologist 4
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) Sat GenGen 191
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Fri False Flag Follies 4,550

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages