Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting

Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting

There are 29 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Detectives are seeking two men who shot and wounded another man in Hacienda Heights late Saturday after questioning him about his gang affiliation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hac hts resident

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
FIND THEM! I DON'T WANT THESE KILLERS IN MY CITY!!! WE HAVE INNOCENT CHILDREN WE ARE RAISING AND WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT TO KILL and HARM OTHERS ANYWHERE NEAR OUR CITY!!!
anonymous

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Victim is bobby lopez otherwise known as "LEFTY" from varrio 13...so basically he wasnt innocent...gangs are a filth to our city its sad to see these happen...varrio 13 is nothing but lil kids running around thinking its 93 again...
Its 2012!!! Do somthing good with your life
mr-squiggs

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I used 2 live in Hacienda Heights and 4 the most part it's a pretty nice area.Much liviable considering i was raised in Downtown L.A.. I remember some of these guys from Varrio 13CHS as well as Happy Homes Puente. Varrio tried 2 start trouble with me bcause i was from L.A. namely "Spooky",but i laughed it off & stood my ground.These guys don't bang like the gangs i grew up with.SERIO!!!
The man

Bellflower, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2012
These Lil wanna be cholos!!! They used to be from a tagging crew!! Lmao. So if u dress like a wana be cholo or claim to be from Varrio13 then u Gona pay the consequences! Get a life. I will be glad to take any Lil kid that wants to act like a cholo to the Streets of Sur centro Los Angeles where I grew up to scare them straight!!!!
current 7th st resident

Bellflower, CA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
hahaha it had to happen sooner or later these punks always came to my neightbor hood in a black 4door starting problems...i hope the industry sheriff do somthing about them...if not then lets watch a real gang like puente destroy them...
KIDS THESE DAY!!!
Former V13Cmember

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2012
current 7th st resident wrote:
hahaha it had to happen sooner or later these punks always came to my neightbor hood in a black 4door starting problems...i hope the industry sheriff do somthing about them...if not then lets watch a real gang like puente destroy them...
KID THESE DAY!!!

Sorry u feel this way but puente has been fighting with the varrio since the 70z v13 aint going no were. No gang will ever take them out. U see it goes deeper then the streets. U need to know what ur talking about before u run your mouths thats how people end up 6 ft. under the earth. Just some food for thoughts. Spooky is my homie we use to run the streets together and I know u use to run cus u were scared sissy!
Former Heights Dweller

La Puente, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
SORRY U GOT UR FEELINGS HURT HOMIE! BUT I SAW SPOOKY RANK IT IN FROM OF ME.A BLACKGUY CLAIMING CRIP HIT HIM UP & HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! AND BACK @ NEWTON 2 VATOS FROM PERTH PUENTE CAME 2 SCHOOL AND VARRIO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, LATER ON "HH'S" SET UP SHOP @ LOS ALTOS IN THE 90'S. SORRY HOMIE BUT THERE'S SOMETHING WORSE THAN A BARRIO FADING OUT-"DISGRACE".THINK ABOUT IT.
V13GANG

West Covina, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Ur nothing but a old piece of sht bet u won't come to tha heights yapping those dk sucking lips homies will rip on ur punk ass
Former Heights Dweller wrote:
SORRY U GOT UR FEELINGS HURT HOMIE! BUT I SAW SPOOKY RANK IT IN FROM OF ME.A BLACKGUY CLAIMING CRIP HIT HIM UP & HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! AND BACK @ NEWTON 2 VATOS FROM PERTH PUENTE CAME 2 SCHOOL AND VARRIO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, LATER ON "HH'S" SET UP SHOP @ LOS ALTOS IN THE 90'S. SORRY HOMIE BUT THERE'S SOMETHING WORSE THAN A BARRIO FADING OUT-"DISGRACE".THINK ABOUT IT.
CHAPO GUZMAN

La Puente, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
LMAO! You got all hurt bcause the truth hit you across the head like a lil chavala!! I've walked & stayed in the Heights and i never see u guys posted up nowhere. Serio go to La Puente or Bassett and they'll hit u up quick. I never felt threatened in the middle-class Heights. You rate up their with Valinda: vatos that come out only when it's safe! Stay indoors pee-wee. FORMER PUENTERO!!
ANONYMOUS

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 9, 2012
V13 is the only gang in HH they cudd run it but they have no activity. U guys needa do dirt and put in work to run it and be a strong gang and be organized
gonzales

Fargo, ND

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Former V13Cmember wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry u feel this way but puente has been fighting with the varrio since the 70z v13 aint going no were. No gang will ever take them out. U see it goes deeper then the streets. U need to know what ur talking about before u run your mouths thats how people end up 6 ft. under the earth. Just some food for thoughts. Spooky is my homie we use to run the streets together and I know u use to run cus u were scared sissy!
Varrio trece hasn't been shit since all the og's died or moved on. They stopped being crazy since like the eighties? Idk my pops tells me youngsters run it now and it doesn't really have any clout
Negro

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
I know back in the 70z n 80 our Barrio took care of our business
I been away for a while but now doiing the family thing. RIP MY HOMIES for all the rest still living life hit me up NEGRO V13Ls
Brass Knuckle

Garden Grove, CA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Barrios come and go all the time for many reasons but the spirit of it's members carry the legacy.I grew up in Central LA and I've noticed many gangs that don't really rep any more and some have faded out completely: PALO VERDE,La TERCERA,La MACEY,ALPINE ST.,Lil EASTSIDE,FROGTOWN,CYPRESS PARK,ANGELINO to name a few.Nevertheless they left their mark on street culture.Don't know much about the youngsters but it does get old quick.
PUENTERO

Redlands, CA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Ha Ha Ha! It's good to hear that the homie's are letting the vieja's have it.
Gonzales

Fargo, ND

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Negro wrote:
I been away for a while but now doiing the family thing. RIP MY HOMIES for all the rest still living life hit me up NEGRO V13Ls
Were you one of the locos? I think only a few are alive still
PUENTE X3 GANG

Westminster, CA

#19 May 20, 2013
Negro wrote:
F*ck Verga's! You lame's are one of the weakest enemies we beef it with. This is PUENTE13GANG. We are the S.G.V'S deepest hood. Rest in PUENTE to the homie "JOKES" from that EAST-SIDE-PUENTE-CLICK. BRIDGETOWN will alway's remember you homie.
Blanco dial street puente

Kilauea, HI

#20 Jun 3, 2013
When i was in high school i lit up plenty of fools from verga 13. Lil punks alex and lewis ( twins) use to run from me all the time. I even caught dat lil bitch bobby he had a twin brother too slipping and whipped his ass.

Lol larchwood had u bitches on check!
LargeVTC

North Hills, CA

#21 Sep 4, 2013
Blanco dial street puente wrote:
When i was in high school i lit up plenty of fools from verga 13. Lil punks alex and lewis ( twins) use to run from me all the time. I even caught dat lil bitch bobby he had a twin brother too slipping and whipped his ass.
Lol larchwood had u bitches on check!
thats funny, I've never heard of you. And I for Dam sure never got whipped by anyone from any clique from puente. It's a shame how punks talk shit when they know dam well they are full of it! They should've called you dreamer not Blanca! Big bad gangster banging online...
ES8STX3TMS

El Centro, CA

#22 Sep 5, 2013
HOMIE CALLE OCHO HAS BEEN IN THE HEIGHTS LIKE 5 YEARS NOW V13 TALKS ALOT OF SHIT BUT THERES NO ACTION WITH THEM THERE ALL TWEEKERS WEAVE LET THEM HAVE IT MULTIPLE TIMES AND THEY KNOW IT ASKEM THERE LIL HOMIES PUT THAT HOOD TO SHAMETHE RASKLES CLICK ARE LIKE 30 DEEP ALL TWEEKERS NO GUNNERS
ES8STX3TMS

El Centro, CA

#23 Sep 5, 2013
lame ass foos from v13 are always gettig punked shoot beat up and snitching on each other when they get locked up like bitch ass trouble and thats no lie to you vatos on this site from v13 you foos know whats up ask your homies bout us thil tell u and cant say shit couse yu know its true calle ocho runs it with tha shootig out here and were only 3 deep lol fuck vegitables homie get on the leval eight street rifa and you know it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 2 min Quickly Vanquished 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Brew In 32,590
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr Soccer parent 6,865
Jehovah Witness's A Sex Cult (Oct '09) 11 hr Angel 43
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 16 hr Christsharian Col... 1
Bernie Sanders: Hillary's Court Eunuch 21 hr Sealbeach Whorace 2
Helicopter by La Mirada Blvd (Apr '10) 21 hr Horace Failqueer 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages