Two arrested in La Puente shooting

Two arrested in La Puente shooting

There are 18 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Two arrested in La Puente shooting. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Deputies arrested two out of five men who were involved in a shooting in La Puente Sunday night, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

El Tigre Chino

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Don't worry guys, these gang member will be roaming the streets in 18 month. Our jails are overcrowded and we can not put any more mexicans away.
relax

Encino, CA

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Puras pinches trampas, good for nothing panochas! Cant fight with your hands or on your own.
ANACLETO

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Exactly 5 men on 1 and they have to shoot que bravos wow they should be ashamed of making headlines. I bet one is telling the other you seen my name on the paper ese soy vato loco 3 puntos. you mexican gang members are a bunch of cowards and chumps. I bet the guy that got shot would of put hands on each and one of you 1 on 1. Well great more tax money. Keep up the great work wet-backs.
I HATE GANGS

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2010
ANACLETO wrote:
Exactly 5 men on 1 and they have to shoot que bravos wow they should be ashamed of making headlines. I bet one is telling the other you seen my name on the paper ese soy vato loco 3 puntos. you mexican gang members are a bunch of cowards and chumps. I bet the guy that got shot would of put hands on each and one of you 1 on 1. Well great more tax money. Keep up the great work ****.
Agreed!! There all a bunch of COWARDS!!!
retired guy

La Habra, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2010
Send their M/f azziz to STATE PRISON where they can communicate "hey ese " (that one)
THE TRUTH

Diamond Bar, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
ANACLETO wrote:
Exactly 5 men on 1 and they have to shoot que bravos wow they should be ashamed of making headlines. I bet one is telling the other you seen my name on the paper ese soy vato loco 3 puntos. you mexican gang members are a bunch of cowards and chumps. I bet the guy that got shot would of put hands on each and one of you 1 on 1. Well great more tax money. Keep up the great work ****.
A couple of weeks ago 4 gangbangers jumped 1 WOMAN and got there azz kicked. I guess they thought 5 on 1 with a gun that they were tough enough this time STINKING COWARDS!!!!!!!!!! and THATS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
ABCD

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2010
What happened to the old days , if the person said that they did not play you let them be . Even if he was from another varrio you went toe to toe 1 on 1 . Thats how you earned your stripes , not 5 on 1 then shoot him after he did not claim a varrio . Dam youngsters you guys are cowards now a days . Learn how to box , any coward can pull a trigger .
GEORGE BUSH

Whittier, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2010
dang bassett gang members
Vince Perez

West Covina, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2010
ABCD wrote:
What happened to the old days , if the person said that they did not play you let them be . Even if he was from another varrio you went toe to toe 1 on 1 . Thats how you earned your stripes , not 5 on 1 then shoot him after he did not claim a varrio . Dam youngsters you guys are cowards now a days . Learn how to box , any coward can pull a trigger .
Yeah, the 'good 'ol days', eh veterano? Idiot. The gang mentality is a generational curse thanks to guys like you who wax sentimental over it. Gang injunction: NOW.
PGC

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Vince Perez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the 'good 'ol days', eh veterano? Idiot. The gang mentality is a generational curse thanks to guys like you who wax sentimental over it. Gang injunction: NOW.
Right on Vince. My good old days consisted of peaceful streets with kids at play, young people mindful of their elders and the only people who held respect in their neighborhoods were those who had gained success in the real world.
carlos

Baldwin Park, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2010
We should spay and neuter all these animals so they can't have children. Think about it, less mouthes to feed depending on the welfare system, gangsters will eventually grow old and die off.
NORMAL GUY

AOL

#12 Sep 14, 2010
We should have a NATIONAL shoot a cholo week.
Jada

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Sep 14, 2010
NORMAL GUY wrote:
I would like to see a reality show where all gangbangers are put on a deserted island and have one big shoot-out. The lone survivor gets to stay on the island alone!!!!! That is one reality show I would watch!!
ABCD

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2010
Vince Perez wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT , I just said that people that do not play their game should be left alone . But you are too much of an IDIOT to understand that .
Death To Cholos

Brooks, CA

#15 Sep 15, 2010
NORMAL GUY wrote:
When do we start?
p nut

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 13, 2010
NORMAL GUY wrote:
You Dumb Fuxxx all of all the B.S you come up with that Dumb punk ass Bitchhh
LIB Slayer

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2011
p nut wrote:
<quoted text>You Dumb Fuxxx all of all the B.S you come up with that Dumb punk ass Bitchhh
Go back to school and learn how to type on the stolen computor you have.
piss enema

Brentwood, CA

#23 Jun 9, 2011
LIB Slayer wrote:
<quoted text> Go back to school and learn how to type on the stolen computor you have.
One time when I was at the mine shaft which is the gay bar I met you in remember? I hooked up with this crazy black dude. He gave me a piss enema up my ass. Are you available to do this to me again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 31 min Davis 9,722
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 1 hr Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 8 hr HHG 1,829
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 12 hr Big2down626 1,048
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Poster X 34,162
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 13 hr CAPOEMFTMS 2,819
does anyone know of 17446 renault street before... 18 hr 7337PEEP 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages