Redlands man killed in Baldwin Park shooting

May 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

A 22-year-old Redlands man died late Friday at the scene of drive-by shooting in Baldwin Park, officials said.

Comments
21 - 40 of 169 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG

Mesa, AZ

#26 May 27, 2013
Resident wrote:
Dumb @$$ KHAKHAS you fools are lames! Never seen a crazy SH!T ST@IN!!!!!!!! These lames and their drive -bys.. This aint the 80s LEVAS! Its only a matter of time TIL YOU BITE THE DUST! lol, STUPID SKEEZER allways running youre mouth But never puts in any real work! lame trying to live off the other SH!T ST@iN bunk wurk ahahahahahahaha!!!!
hahha....funny..CUZ...we ain't never bite the dust....so I wanna see u do sum thing.....biatch...
TH3R3ALGAXG

Mesa, AZ

#27 May 27, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of SH!T ST@INS got shot already including you SKEEZER! you just dont talk about it,,,lol... Didnt youre lame bitch sister acme just get shot! lol..F@ken Lops! ajajajajaja and more khakas got shot alredy!
wrong again biatch....we ain't never get shot....hahahaahahaha......wee nies see us and..all of a sudden they don't bang....hahaha
TH3R3ALGAXG

Mesa, AZ

#28 May 27, 2013
esbolen wrote:
<quoted text> ya hideing in your bithch ass house that. Y we whent to you lame. Pad p av. Parks leftys pad left all scerd haha
hahaah...y vuz Lil pala ...
Got smashed so now his bitch ass dad...has to come ask ???....hahaha...bitch
bp resident

West Covina, CA

#29 May 27, 2013
Kakakakakakaka the only time kha is gangbangin and crusin is wen they play grand theft auto san andreas kakakaka
bp resident

West Covina, CA

#30 May 27, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>hahha....funny..CUZ... we ain't never bite the dust....so I wanna see u do sum thing.....biatch...
your homie snacks biach boyy one shot one kill!!! and your homie who got beat at morgan park fukinn vegatable kakaka
bp all day

Ontario, CA

#31 May 27, 2013
What happen to dare and snacks and yayo...they got smoke..is that right
esbolen

Baldwin Park, CA

#32 May 27, 2013
Man lame u will see me ese your lame ass homie lil g bittch lame rate haha. U. Talking all that ulames r g n g but u lame go to cort puting homes in jail rats kakakas u foos tell lefty don't bang when he's in house
TH3R3ALGAXG

Mesa, AZ

#33 May 27, 2013
bp resident wrote:
<quoted text>
your homie snacks biach boyy one shot one kill!!! and your homie who got beat at morgan park fukinn vegatable kakaka
hahaha......homie that's in the history books lame...we talking bout now....don't see no one falling but cheese and sacks....khahaha......
STUPID

Los Angeles, CA

#35 May 27, 2013
Lame be talking to yourself & u eat it up like the rat shxt that u are
kakera got rocked

Baldwin Park, CA

#36 May 27, 2013
ther lame tweaker kaka homie got socked in the face at morgan park and ran a marathon ..didnt evn fight back or try to throw a punch jajajajajajajajajajajajaja thats wut happens wen khakas dont hav a gun they run away like betches
holy smokes

Baldwin Park, CA

#37 May 27, 2013
bp resident wrote:
<quoted text>
who smoked him? Kakas or nuts or johnny mata from flores?
it cudda been a kakera they hav a homie that lives on maine ave or nutstains some of them personally knew raymond how he looked like & that he was from es, emf does com to bp sometimes to carbang and shot at es, then again it cud hav also been caskets(basset)
greenlight on khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

#39 May 27, 2013
holy smokes wrote:
<quoted text>
it cudda been a kakera they hav a homie that lives on maine ave or nutstains some of them personally knew raymond how he looked like & that he was from es, emf does com to bp sometimes to carbang and shot at es, then again it cud hav also been caskets(basset)
it was kids have aids foo, khakas they got a b!tch coward homie that stays on maine ave..& pig skeme & his brother acme are known in the sgv as THE B!TCH BROS. lol
shutyopunkassupr at

Baldwin Park, CA

#40 May 27, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>1st off....big skeme ain't a bitch....if u see him say something....CUZ he Rollin all on the cheese side everyday.....so....hit him up....as far as the homie kash....why don't u say something wen u see him rolling down center
1st off pig skeme is a b!tch! carbanger like the rest of the khakas..wtf wut r we supposed to do chase after ur boyfrend wen he's in his car & wich car is he in then? since u too b!tch to put wer u at then put wich car ur boyfrend skeemburger rolls in panocha, u levas DO NOT EVEN HAV YOUR OWN TERRITORY so wer is it that we can find the khakas? u jus keep wolfin like a chihuahua jaja...u weenies nevr evn step outside in public always in a car always inside a house with the gate closed & all the windows and doors locked peepin out the blinds like an old disabled lady..ur a pu$$y serio...
TMZ

Whittier, CA

#41 May 27, 2013
shutyopunkassuprat wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off pig skeme is a b!tch! carbanger like the rest of the khakas..wtf wut r we supposed to do chase after ur boyfrend wen he's in his car & wich car is he in then? since u too b!tch to put wer u at then put wich car ur boyfrend skeemburger rolls in panocha, u levas DO NOT EVEN HAV YOUR OWN TERRITORY so wer is it that we can find the khakas? u jus keep wolfin like a chihuahua jaja...u weenies nevr evn step outside in public always in a car always inside a house with the gate closed & all the windows and doors locked peepin out the blinds like an old disabled lady..ur a pu$$y serio...
Pinchis comadres
Lame Skeezer

Baldwin Park, CA

#44 May 27, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again biatch....we ain't never get shot....hahahaahahaha......wee nies see us and..all of a sudden they don't bang....hahaha
LOL SKEEZER got sot when that lame snactch DIED what about dare hes dead, YAYO another dead lame, and KRAZE, RICH hes dead too! you talk like ur untouchable youre homies are dead too YOU JUST DONT ADMIT TOO IT! LAME!
PANOCH Skeez

Baldwin Park, CA

#45 May 27, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>1st off....big skeme ain't a bitch....if u see him say something....CUZ he Rollin all on the cheese side everyday.....so....hit him up....as far as the homie kash....why don't u say something wen u see him rolling down center
Yea he is!!!! Him and his sister ACME their known in the SGV as THE BITCH BROS.... lol They dont admit it when they got shot ajajajaja !!!!!!!!!! Rollin around in the cheese evryday cuz youre a RAT!
Kash just rolls around on the CENTER of my D! ck!!!!!!!!
I LUV U BRO

Los Angeles, CA

#46 May 27, 2013
PANOCH Skeez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he is!!!! Him and his sister ACME their known in the SGV as THE BITCH BROS.... lol They dont admit it when they got shot ajajajaja !!!!!!!!!! Rollin around in the cheese evryday cuz youre a RAT!
Kash just rolls around on the CENTER of my D! ck!!!!!!!!
Hey skeez I got a man crush on you
esbolen

Santa Ana, CA

#47 May 28, 2013
TH3R3ALGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha......homie that's in the history books lame...we talking bout now....don't see no one falling but cheese and sacks....khahaha......
chek this out u lame s internet bangers u said u gangster let me see ese coom into ths wood ese let me see u bittch kakakas haha eastside fuck the fake ones triy to be a hood but h. Foos d rats. U foos r pc up in la county ese jail. U foos r no buty
esbplocos

Santa Ana, CA

#48 May 28, 2013
greenlight on khakas wrote:
<quoted text>
it was kids have aids foo, khakas they got a b!tch coward homie that stays on maine ave..& pig skeme & his brother acme are known in the sgv as THE B!TCH BROS. lol
na he stays by sv high school that lame drive a red suv I pop that lame hey ant shit man homies all we get at him then he criy s to homies hahaha I'll see wen I see u
TH3R3ALGAXG

Baldwin Park, CA

#49 May 28, 2013
esbolen wrote:
<quoted text> chek this out u lame s internet bangers u said u gangster let me see ese coom into ths wood ese let me see u bittch kakakas haha eastside fuck the fake ones triy to be a hood but h. Foos d rats. U foos r pc up in la county ese jail. U foos r no buty
homie....went into the weak ass woods...and ur homie ran....talking bout "I'm wit my brother plz don't shot... I'm from es but I'm wit my family right now......hahaha....sum fat lame.....and sum Lil dirt bag came out and seen the homie...and ran back up stairs.....homie...step out the woods u bitch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 11 min Noway 2,434
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 29 min hidden loction nuts 5,002
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 30 min lazy posts 200,590
Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) 2 hr karma 32
Soccer Corruption in Baldwin Park 3 hr Stop Corruption 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr lazy posts 15,963
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin Nation 27,086
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••