all gang members in baldwin park should be shot!

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Every stupid idiot that has a bald head and esbp or nsbp or whatever piece of trash gang they belong to should be pulled out of their section 8 home and shot! Everyone knows that we as latinos have a bad rap because of these morons. They arent tough or hard they just dont care about going to jail. The reason is because they are most likely poor, or on food stamps or some other public welfare program. I worked with the youth in BP and can tell you alot of gang members are anchor babies. Their parents are sucking up resources that should be for working latino citizens. Now their idiot sons and daughters grow up and are now on welfare too. Everytime i see some stupid bald headed fool shot on tv it makes me laugh! Especially when their wetter mom is on the tv screen crying because her "mijo" was killed.
ILLKNOCKYOUOUT

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

REAL CHICANO wrote:
Every stupid idiot that has a bald head and esbp or nsbp or whatever piece of trash gang they belong to should be pulled out of their section 8 home and shot! Everyone knows that we as latinos have a bad rap because of these morons. They arent tough or hard they just dont care about going to jail. The reason is because they are most likely poor, or on food stamps or some other public welfare program. I worked with the youth in BP and can tell you alot of gang members are anchor babies. Their parents are sucking up resources that should be for working latino citizens. Now their idiot sons and daughters grow up and are now on welfare too. Everytime i see some stupid bald headed fool shot on tv it makes me laugh! Especially when their wetter mom is on the tv screen crying because her "mijo" was killed.
UR LAME ...DO SUMTHING LOUDMOUTH...YOUSE A B!TCH
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

ILLKNOCKYOUOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
UR LAME ...DO SUMTHING LOUDMOUTH...YOUSE A B!TCH
post your address punk then will see?
jessica

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I don't like gangs. I dont like their politics or the crimes they commit. I dont support anything they do or agree. No one wants violence around them or being a victim of a individual who has something to prove to a organization. But, I can understand the pressure and the bullying and the poverty these individuals are surrounded by, I understand they live and do things to survive in the only environment they know, but again I dont justify them. Also, "cholos" or "gangs members" how ever you can identify they are individuals who are sons, fathers or a love one to someone and to refer to a group to just be shot and killed is wrong. We
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Jessica you are an idiot liberal. Baldwin Park is a great city and it isnt an "environment" that excuses people to join gangs. BP isnt Watts or Compton, its a nice city that has a bunch of wannabes.
ILLKNOCKYOUOUTCH ICANA

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

REAL CHICANO wrote:
<quoted text>
209 NORTH LA SENA AVENUE, WEST COVINA,CA
COM DOWN CHICANA IMMA B WAITING TO BREAK UR TEETH IN LAME NETBANGER
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

REAL CHICANO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ese we'll do a drive by at 3:00 a.m. after they throw us outta da bar rio.
ILLKNOCKYOUOUTCH ICANA

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

REAL CHICANO wrote:
Jessica you are an idiot liberal. Baldwin Park is a great city and it isnt an "environment" that excuses people to join gangs. BP isnt Watts or Compton, its a nice city that has a bunch of wannabes.
"REAL CHICANA" IS A B!TCH...TALKIN MASA ONLINE CUZ U A COWARD ...TOO B!TCH TO SAY IT IN PERSON...UR SCARED NETBANGING FROM LA SO Y DO U CARE ABOUT BALDWIN PARK OR THE SGV...UR LAME GET A LIFE LOSER
Brown Soldier 420

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

ILLKNOCKYOUOUTCHICANA wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont live there you coward. Just like I thought, another internet loser. BTW I went there and knocked on the door and an old asian lady answered. Coward.
ILLKNOCKYOUOUT

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Brown Soldier 420 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont live there you coward. Just like I thought, another internet loser. BTW I went there and knocked on the door and an old asian lady answered. Coward.
LAME ASS VATO...Y U MAKING UP STORYS LEVA, I THOT U WER "REAL CHICANO"...THAT OLD ASIAN LADY IS THE MAID U IDIOT JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA WUTTA LOSER!! GO AGAIN RITE NOW THEN,IM CHILLIN IN MY FRONT YARD COM THRU U WASTE OF LIFE NETBANGER
ILLKNOCKYOUOUT

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SHE SAID SUM LAME LOOKING FAT SMELLY PYSA KNOCKED ON THE DOOR BUT SHE DIDNT UNDERSTAND ANY WORDS COMING OUT OF SMELLY MOUTH JAJAJA...COM THRU RITE NOW...IMMA B IN THE FRONT YARD FROM NOW UNTIL 11 PM JUS TO SEE IF U REALLY ROLL THRU..U CANT EXPECT ME TO B AT MY HOUSE 24/7 I HAV A JOB TO GO TO RETARD, LAME!
ILLKNOCKYOUOUT

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

ALL NETBANGERS IN LA SHOULD BE SHOT!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

ILLKNOCKYOUOUTCHICANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by your ignorant response is why she feels the way she does. Yes what she said to kill all of you is wrong, but people are fed up with the killing, drugs, robbing, etc. Go to church because Jesus doesn't want you to act this way. Do something positive. You put out negative and you get negative. I know it's hard to get over tough times, but you can't use it as an excuse to act badly. I guess you type like the dangerous life and the risks it involves. The chance to get away with illegal activity. But is it all really worth it? When you mom or another loved one gets killed because of the life style you chose you will be regretful. Or when you're in prison living with a bunch of men, no comforts of home, living with your so called "enemies". Or maybe not, you'll just go find the guy that killed them and do the same in return. It won't stop unless you all stop, little by little. It's sad that it's spread to every city. A young man can't walk around without some other guy asking, "where you from?" How about you respond, "I'm come from Jesus, let me tell you about him." SPREAD PEACE, NOT VIOLENCE!
hey estupi

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Who said the poster was a she
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

hey estupi wrote:
Who said the poster was a she
True, could be a guy, guess the word the other person commented to the word "bitch" it stuck in my head, but a guy can be one too.
THE BIGG DOGG

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

CHUT JU MOUFF ESTUPID PENDEJO's!!!!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Here Spot 199,070
Youtube of Mayor Manuel Lozano gets SPANKED! (Feb '13) 4 hr Luna 126
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 5 hr clem 1,314
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 7 hr Standards 1,215
Some Damage After 5.1 Quake 10 hr Amused Observer 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Bag itts 4,551
Llamas Raise a Stink in SoCal City 10 hr Amused Observer 10
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••