Sheriff's need tips in finding Baldwin Park murder suspect released by mistake

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Johnny Mata who is a suspect in a 2010 Baldwin Park murder, was mistakenly released from custody on April 4. The Sheriff's Department is asking for help in finding Mata.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lisaSickness

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Your just a smoked out tweeeeker hoo that got the HIV I be knowing about you dumbbb broaddd ha. What u got a couple more years left to live LOL. Talking about u droopyPussay
Lisa pela vergas

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Stupid hood rat tweeker your whole family are losers just like your loud mouth nephew I b..tched slappppped puro wiri wiri
is it true

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

shhhhh wrote:
Haha....rest in piss toker....from the quesos
hahaha "toker" was homeless haha another homeless cheeseball, i herd he died from an overdose by swallowing crystal meth cuz the pigs wer chasing him
Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

is it true wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha "toker" was homeless haha another homeless cheeseball, i herd he died from an overdose by swallowing crystal meth cuz the pigs wer chasing him
haha haha......weenie.... Deserved it.... Karmas a mothafvka..... He was a dead man walking.....anyways
cheeser bites the dust

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>haha haha......weenie.... Deserved it.... Karmas a mothafvka..... He was a dead man walking.....anyways
haha how did toker from cheeseside die?
lisa king

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

f**k nutsaks & cacas...cheeseballs 2 ...187 on ur lame tweaker homie "thief" from esbp mocos gabriel his name herd he was pocketchecking lil kids by elwin..seen that lame comming out of the fraziers on a bike he probably stole since he's homeless like toker & his brother spanky ...rest in piss toker & lil moco hope thief is next ...gunna b lookin for u gabriel..jus gotta look for the leva that has "esbp" tatted on the back of head..and 2 u nutsaks doing drive-bys with lil kids in the front yard u better pray i dont catch u slippin..know some u foos stay on estella st & elizabeth st & all around north park..pray to dios nutsukers haha & cacas stop smellin like masa smokin meth & hiding ...buncha coward tweaker lops that never step outside unless ur in a car biggest panochas in bolen are cacas..suck it!
is it true

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

is it true wrote:
<quoted text>
he overdosed by swallowing an 8ball of meth or crack ...stupid cheeseball
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Oh wow I hope they catch this guy. So let me see if I understand...all you gang bangers wanna play hard and fight each other and "show" each other who's more of a bad ass...until someone gets murdered right in front of his mom's house.?? So now everyone is scared....well yeah...DUH...no one wants to get murdered..right? But didn't you know this risk before and while you were gang banging???? So good now you see it's not a good way to live. You guys talk all bad ass on hear and bad ass driving in your cars shooting at other young men. It's only a coward that uses a gun to murder some one else. Especially for something as stupid as "territory". Drugs are illegal or no one taught you that? Or you don't care cuz you wanna be against the law. Well then you all pay the price for breaking the law. Aren't you that smart to figure that out? Do something positive and go to church because Jesus doesn't want you to live this life. PEACE!!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Lisaking wrote:
Thats rite im not afraid to represent my name lisa king"aka.la Droopy Bitch.check this out I once was from that fucked up gang cheeseballs.Not nomore.I have a son from Nutside Mr.Frosty.now my other son daniel im teaching him how to slip n slide,all threw bp.and creep up on all you bitch netbangers,like I said I represent also.to get you all one by one.even if its catching you in your sleep.so pray kacas,cheeseballs,and even you nutbusters.that u aint the one.now its time to play my game.clickclick bangbang .you figure out the rest.so rest in peace bitches.
Go to church and learn about JESUS. He doesn't want you to live this kind of life. He wants more for you and your heart. More for you kids. There are only 3 choices for the gang life. Death, prison, or you can change your life around to the positive. Not your positive of thinking money is everything and getting even with your so called "enemies". But GOD's way of loving, giving, helping. When you are negative and you attract negative. Is that the kind of life you really want? And for your kids? Maybe you don't know any other life? You don't know what you're missing if you've never experienced it. Just a thought for you if you want. Why would you choose to be ridiculed? Why does it bother you what your so called "enemies" think about you or do to you? If you say you don't care then you wouldn't be bothered by them. Why waste your time on people that you say you don't care about? You have much more in life to explore, the problem is that you don't even know it. Just think in you heart what kind of life do you want? If you close your eyes and could have any life what would it be? Small baby steps will get you to where you want to go, Have faith and trust in GOD. STOP THE VIOLENCE, PEACE!!
stfu u lame monrovia resi

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

STFU U LAME MONROVIA RESIDENT, GET A LIFE! ALL U DO IS POST LAME COMMENTS ABOUT "KEEP THE PEACE" & "GO TO CHURCH" UR PATHETIC UR PROBABLY SUM LAME SCHOOL TEACHER THATS SEEN STAND AND DELIVER TOO MANY TIMES LOL...SERIOUSLY DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN BALDWIN PARK WORRY ABOUT MONROVIA U STUPID WHITE TRASH...
Beeepeee

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Rawwr
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

stfu u lame monrovia resi wrote:
STFU U LAME MONROVIA RESIDENT, GET A LIFE! ALL U DO IS POST LAME COMMENTS ABOUT "KEEP THE PEACE" & "GO TO CHURCH" UR PATHETIC UR PROBABLY SUM LAME SCHOOL TEACHER THATS SEEN STAND AND DELIVER TOO MANY TIMES LOL...SERIOUSLY DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN BALDWIN PARK WORRY ABOUT MONROVIA U STUPID WHITE TRASH...
I'm not white trash, I don't live in Monrovia, and I'm not a school teacher. But this gang banging happens all over the place, in every city. When YOUR actions and those of YOUR "FRIENDS" intrudes on the rights of myself and others then I don't care what city it says or where it happens it IS of MY CONCERN! Why don't all of you go live all together and you all can live "happily or unhappily" together and leave us legal abiding citizens alone. I'd rather post positive remarks than to post stupid gang related territory crew/gang talk and who runs what and where. Get the information buddy....YOU DO NOT OWN THE CITY OR ANY CITY, DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL, OR HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED YET BY SPENDING TIME IN JAIL? OR HAVING YOUR "FRIENDS" DIE? OH BUT YOUR HOMIE DIED FOR THE HOOD RIGHT? I do have a life, the question is do you? STOP THE VIOLENCE! PEACE!
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Don't you care about what kind of life you leave behind for you kids? You spread negative, you'll get negative. What if your kid was killed by a "rival" crew/gang? Oh well with your mentality you'd probably try to find and kill that person. Oh then someone else will come looking for you and kill you or someone you know and love. Then the cycle keeps going. WHYYYYY???? We live in America, not some other country that has REAL poverty, no opportunities, hunger, and war. We all have so many opportunities to grow and make something of our lives here in America. You know how many people from other countries would love to live here? Why do you think so many cross the border from Mexico??? You gang bangers are just making a war when there shouldn't be one. Just stop it already. When you're sitting in jail for life or something close to it, you will regret it and wish you had made better choices.
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

AND THOSE "LAME" SCHOOL TEACHERS TAUGHT YOU AND YOUR KIDS. No one has respect anymore. You want respect and yet you don't know how to give it. Funny LOL! You "hate" your enemies and yet you give them all your time and energy. Who's the stupid one. Look in the mirror. PEACE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 26 min Deer me 200,207
nlmusd bond 2 hr jurist 4
Obama Praises LGBT Activists at Event Attended ... 2 hr Plaster 20
District Attorneya s Office investigating Baldw... 3 hr So Funny 4
2 ex-Baldwin Park employees accuse council memb... 3 hr Funny 2
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 12 hr Seriously 111
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 14 hr hyper diaper 1,335
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters