Sheriff's need tips in finding Baldwin Park murder suspect released by mistake

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Johnny Mata who is a suspect in a 2010 Baldwin Park murder, was mistakenly released from custody on April 4. The Sheriff's Department is asking for help in finding Mata.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CRAZY

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

So hes wanted for Lil Locos murder, Crazy!
slick!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

The Sheriff spokesman also stated "we are low in staff". Come on city council! Are u not seeing that the sheriffs will not provide sufficient service! Open ur eyes idiot councilmen and women..
wow

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

there it is cheeseballs...jonny mata from el monte flores was the one that smoked lil loco david deanda..now its your turn to answer back cheeseballs
Daddy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Johnny mata Huh that's crazy. That guy has lived in BP his whole life and hes from EMF...
can you blame him

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

i dont blame him...both esbp and nsbp are weak...especially the cheeseballs, ther hood has been dead and not that active ever since one of ther mains lil loco got smoked...and khakas (kha) is for those that have been rejected by esbp or nsbp or that are too scared to get jumped into a gang becuz all the burger kings get walked into khakas...
KIXGSGAXG

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

can you blame him wrote:
i dont blame him...both esbp and nsbp are weak...especially the cheeseballs, ther hood has been dead and not that active ever since one of ther mains lil loco got smoked...and khakas (kha) is for those that have been rejected by esbp or nsbp or that are too scared to get jumped into a gang becuz all the burger kings get walked into khakas...
ya...u.....panocha....
Jefe

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

can you blame him wrote:
This guy Jonny Mata is wanted for the murder of Lil Loco, So are you saying this guy single handedly took out ESBP?

An that statement about khakhas IS TRUE there a bunch of REJECTS!
KIXGSGAXG

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jefe wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy Jonny Mata is wanted for the murder of Lil Loco, So are you saying this guy single handedly took out ESBP?
NO REJECTS OVER HERE PAN.....started our own shit.....
esbp is lame

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Jefe wrote:
<quoted text>
not really but he send out the message to the rest of the cheeseballs, thats why they are afraid and paranoid to walk around in ther own hood...lil loco david deanda was one of the mains, he was the one that recruited most of the cheeseballs not all of them just some of them...cuz of lil loco getting smoked at his moms house doorstep u wont ever see any of the cheesers wearing that hat that says "esbp" on the front of it...the only active cheeseballs are the ones that are tweaked out, the rest of them stay hiding in the dalewood downs apartments and "the fraziers" right next to that driftwood dairy on frazier st.
jajajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

KIXGSGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>NO REJECTS OVER HERE PAN.....started our own shit.....
jajajajajajajajajajajaja...thi s kakera still denying it...jajajajaja u burger kings been getting rejected since the 90's...u had no choice but to start your own jajaja...u couldnt make it in esbp or nsbp cuz ur afraid to get into fights and jumped in...u contradicting urself kaka u the panocha! thats y ur on this site netbanging insted of out inda streets gangbanging...thanks for the laugh khakas
quemadera de wueyz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jajajajaja wrote:
<quoted text>
jajajajajajajajajajajaja...thi s kakera still denying it...jajajajaja u burger kings been getting rejected since the 90's...u had no choice but to start your own jajaja...u couldnt make it in esbp or nsbp cuz ur afraid to get into fights and jumped in...u contradicting urself kaka u the panocha! thats y ur on this site netbanging insted of out inda streets gangbanging...thanks for the laugh khakas
still but hurt since the 90s qvo pan quemado your still our b......ch.\^k^/z UP
jajajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

u dont even hav a b!tch u miserable lonely kakera...any b!tch u ever had always ends up cheating on you with an enemy like your coward homie omar martinez jajajajajajajajajaja..u aint got nuthin to say hamburguesa
quemadera de wueyz

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

jajajajaja wrote:
u dont even hav a b!tch u miserable lonely kakera...any b!tch u ever had always ends up cheating on you with an enemy like your coward homie omar martinez jajajajajajajajajaja..u aint got nuthin to say hamburguesa
for once I will have to agree wit you ...... my enemies will do anything to taste the KINGS D|CK
lmfao

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

jajajajaja wrote:
<quoted text>
. Only ones that are rejects are the Cheesers we rejected them. If you don't believe ask around to those foos who are the "Main" they'll let you kno who got rejected ... Khahaha we came up doing our own thing we'll all die doing just that!!
jajajajaja

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

quemadera de wueyz wrote:
<quoted text>for once I will have to agree wit you ...... my enemies will do anything to taste the KINGS D|CK
yup u agree cuz evn u khakas no its true,,,nearly all of u r reject tweaker lops afraid to get into fistfights, glad u finally admitted it...nobodys tasted your kid size chorra lol if anything its the other way around and u havnt even realized it pendejo...all of your hoodrat wives cheat on u khakas cuz ya'll got small kid size dicks, smell like masa, smoke meth and got the hiv or std's...stop leaving lame replys just cuz u trying to have the last word hamburguesa, u got nuthin to say just a buncha bs
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Since you guys just let him go, revoke his get out of jail free card and ask him to come back. Do not pass go do not collect.... oh you know the rest. Our finest at work.
oh how it hurts

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

jajajajaja wrote:
<quoted text>
yup u agree cuz evn u khakas no its true,,,nearly all of u r reject tweaker lops afraid to get into fistfights, glad u finally admitted it...nobodys tasted your kid size chorra lol if anything its the other way around and u havnt even realized it pendejo...all of your hoodrat wives cheat on u khakas cuz ya'll got small kid size dicks, smell like masa, smoke meth and got the hiv or std's...stop leaving lame replys just cuz u trying to have the last word hamburguesa, u got nuthin to say just a buncha bs
how my dictate pendejo aahhhhaaah
khakas are butthurt

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

oh how it hurts wrote:
<quoted text>how my dictate pendejo aahhhhaaah
thats y u burger kings keep leaving lame replys that make no sense pendeja...i never tasted your kid size chorra lol cuz i never went down or kissed your hoodrat wife lmfao..now u tell me hamburguesa, how did my sperm taste? jajajaja
oh how it hurts

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

khakas are butthurt wrote:
<quoted text>
thats y u burger kings keep leaving lame replys that make no sense pendeja...i never tasted your kid size chorra lol cuz i never went down or kissed your hoodrat wife lmfao..now u tell me hamburguesa, how did my sperm taste? jajajaja
and to think you waited all theez years to pay us back and the whole time you really only been sukkn my D|CK u must be grinding ur teeth jaja pela
stupid butthurt khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

oh how it hurts wrote:
<quoted text>and to think you waited all theez years to pay us back and the whole time you really only been sukkn my D|CK u must be grinding ur teeth jaja pela
stfu u lop...ur the 1 thats tasted my sperm, like i said i never went down on your hoodrat "wifey" or kissed her, she domed me up and swallowed, so ur the 1 thats tasted my dick, ur butthurt thats y u keep replying with lame ish serio get a life kakera...stop netbanging so much this forum is about lil moco and the emf that smoked him this has nuthing to do with your lame kids have aids tagging crew...ur comment dont evn make any sense u cracked out loser,at least im not the 1 getting cheated on jajajaja

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WARNING Gang War in Baldwin Park (Oct '12) 1 hr EastLos 90031 20
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Bruno 200,213
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Uppercut 2,221
gangs of Bolen Parka (Sep '12) 4 hr Check this out 112
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 4 hr U Disgrace La Puente 43
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Peter 7,812
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Go Play 4,846
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 5:47PM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE