Jehovah Witness's A Sex Cult
c m durantkirkby in ash

Nottingham, UK

#21 Aug 6, 2013
unfortanatly for me iam haveing a one to one fight
with my addversery the invisible one beleive me
he his clever he can walk through a brick wall any
help o77950100923 iam not lieing i have had the vision of the night and riddle of the dream
kaz

UK

#22 Sep 16, 2013
I have just found out that the man I met a year ago who smokes weed drinks and enjoyed experimenting in the bedroom with me who told me him and his partner live seperate lives is married with a son (a lovely family iv been told) and he's a jw how stupid am I what a lying hypocrite he is I threatened to tell his wife and iv not seen him since if any jw wantes his name and address by all means ask I have proof
Benjizzium Juice

Laguna Beach, CA

#23 Sep 16, 2013
WE ARE NOT A CULT wrote:
<quoted text>
No we're not. I may only be 12 but I know we have nothing to do with satan or sex.
Stupid ass, how do you think you got here? What are you from mars?
Benjizzium Juice

Laguna Beach, CA

#24 Sep 16, 2013
WE ARE NOT A CULT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only a liar, but you're a major attention seeker. Just look at your screen name. Oh please, my brothers would never do anything like that.
Yea cause they are doing it up your shitted ass
Benjizzium Juice

Laguna Beach, CA

#25 Sep 16, 2013
shakespear wrote:
To Looking good..........If i have to choose a religion its not gonna be Jehovah Witness.But i put money on that a real Jehovah witness will not sexually harrass you.Its probably some guys who wanna get away with crime so they act like Jehovah witness.They would not even asking you out if you not a Jehovah witness.I am talking about the Jehovah witness men not the women.When its come to sex there are a lot of good and faithful Jehovah witness men.
Not in California. Those sex addicts have a long police record for violating women.
checkers

Tusket, Canada

#26 Oct 6, 2013
Praise allah.
Johnnybgood

Haslet, TX

#27 Nov 4, 2013
I remember growing up as witnesses and believing everything I would hear or read bc I would only read or associate with witnesses so their was no one to tell me what was wrong, that and my mom forced us to go. I remember my childhood being very depressing and hated going to meeting. My life was in Jehovah witness bubble just like the rest of them we were like herded cattle. Fake happiness. I can sit here and try to type my whole life story but I won't. All I can say some of the comments are obvious bs but use your common since. If your able to do this then you will quickly realize the JW religion is a cult. I'm now Christian and haven been happier in my whole life but it took me a while to get over the JW bad habits. Hopefully a JW will read this and might make them think for themselves for once. Don't be scared. I know they will try to call you an apostate for looking at other info that is not theirs but that right there should also tell you that if you make an effort to know the truth about the religion that is why they don't want anyone reading other literature beside there's. Just remember they will try to convince you bc they have books with every questions imaginable with a proper JW answer!!
fight on

Torrance, CA

#28 Nov 6, 2013
I want to join
Elliot

United States

#29 Dec 20, 2013
boohuu, if you don't like the religion, just say so, rather than tell lies about them, i'm not a witness but i can tell you these sex stories about them are bullshit, don't like something say you don't like, rather than cook lies up, for those of you who ate that lie, pity!! To bad you can't vomit them........
anonimous

Hull, UK

#30 Jan 1, 2014
Waxing The Dolphin wrote:
I left the cult a year ago when I was ordered to stand in front of all the men and tell of my sexual experiences. I don't know why that was required of me. I think that is disgusting and who are the Jehovah's to judge me. I was told not to mention any men in the audience. What the hell is wrong with you people? I couldn't continue when I saw some of the men in front of me fondling themselves and causing an erection. Mr. Lopez came all over himself and I said I'm out of here. Never Again. I am telling my story with video to all that want to see what actually goes on with the Jehovah Witnesws community. Search You Tube

I do not know what religion you are talking about but one think i am sure of is that it is not the jehovahs witnesses. For starters they would never in a million years even think of degrading a person like that and that part about them fondling them selves is clearly false since it tells you in the bible it self that you are forbidden to masterbate. So either you found yourself in a terrible group of witnesses (and if so they're are a very small minority) or you are a vicious liar trying to give them a bad name and i think you know my opinion
anonimous

Hull, UK

#31 Jan 1, 2014
Benjizzium Juice wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid ass, how do you think you got here? What are you from mars?
I am sure he did not mean it like that. So how about manning up and leaving the kid alone
A Christian

Missoula, MT

#32 Jan 27, 2014
You just have to remember that it is the righteous man that the lord wants us to be, not the self righteous man.
J loves you

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Feb 16, 2014
Martha in La Puente wrote:
I was bringing up 4 children on my own because my husband was having an affair with another Jehovah Witness and he left his family for a 22 year old. My girls and I were looked down on for something we had no power over. The problem was that my husband a man in his late 40’s and his 22-year-old mistress were having an affair for years and until he moved us to the city where she lived, I had no idea what was going on. Every new family member I met wanted nothing to do with the kids and me. I was very depressed; I had no one to turn to. My husband blamed everything on me. I was working two full time jobs (1:00am-6:00Am, 8:00am-4:30pm) because we were not making it on two paychecks anymore. My husband took care of all the finances so I did not know where the money was going. I never asked because my husband was the head of the house and I knew how hard he worked. I would never question him, I respected him. For several years he told me that he was going out of town on business, I never realized it was monkey business. He was living a double life and I was helping him support his mistress while my children were not seeing me or him and they were going without. This continued until he got careless and my oldest daughter followed him to their home. My husband was in good standing with his brothers and I was shunned when his mistress told the family I found out what was going on. I asked him to stop doing what he was doing and to come back home to his family and “the Mistress” who’s father is highly respected, said that I broke up our family. It makes no sense to me. My husband came home and all the while, I thought we were becoming a family again until the day he told me to sign over all my rights to him. I refused and while we are now divorced we are still going to trial over the home he bought for his mistress because half of it is mine. The wo-MAN that he cheated on me with had surgery in New Mexico to become a woman. He/She was not shunned. This is why I am no longer a Jehovah Witness. I feel lost without my Jehovah Witness family but I still have My family.
Come back to Jehovah he loves you forget the people they are imperfect and flawed
J loves you

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Feb 16, 2014
kaz wrote:
I have just found out that the man I met a year ago who smokes weed drinks and enjoyed experimenting in the bedroom with me who told me him and his partner live seperate lives is married with a son (a lovely family iv been told) and he's a jw how stupid am I what a lying hypocrite he is I threatened to tell his wife and iv not seen him since if any jw wantes his name and address by all means ask I have proof
what's his name?
J loves you

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Feb 16, 2014
Benjizzium Juice wrote:
<quoted text> Not in California. Those sex addicts have a long police record for violating women.
don't waste your time on throwing your pearls to swine lol listen to me lil brother much love, but always remember not everyone in the congregation is trustworthy be on quard
InterestinglyEno ugh

Broken Arrow, OK

#36 Mar 4, 2014
It's not fair to judge them because of one bad experience. Everybody has flaws. I grew up a witness. I really love everything I learned. I moved a few years ago and completely fell out of the truth...but i believe what i learned, and i know it was the truth. Some brothers do things, and they get punished, and if they don't regret it, they get penalized severely. But I know that Jehovah's Witnesses are not a cult, you can leave whenever...they don't freaking initiate you or anything. They don't make you do things you don't want to do. I've had some bad and some good experiences. But that doesn't mean that I'll ever stop loving my brothers and sisters. Because i know that they're the truth.
papa

Depue, IL

#37 Apr 1, 2014
Liam halls wrote:
Help me 07790435976
what the lis losssssss
Ooooooooooo#########*
papa

Cornell, IL

#38 Apr 2, 2014
So w.....why would one join this group! 1975 they lied. Period
brian smith

Berea, OH

#39 Apr 6, 2014
I just don't get it.
anonymous

Berea, OH

#40 Apr 6, 2014
who knows some of these people who claim to be actual Jehovah's witnesses may just say that to do weird things like any sex offender can put on a suit and tie and go to someone house and say im a Jehovah's witness can I come in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Lies on 700 forms or his Resume ? 2 hr Pucker Time 1
BP Police Chief Fired for being a Racists by Lo... 2 hr Lozano Lies 1
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 16 hr CHR 82
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) Mon Anaheim livin 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Mon lmsa 6,804
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Les Miles 32,402
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep 21 El Jiringas 4,515

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages