Jehovah Witness's A Sex Cult

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Waxing The Dolphin

Rio Linda, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2009
I left the cult a year ago when I was ordered to stand in front of all the men and tell of my sexual experiences. I don't know why that was required of me. I think that is disgusting and who are the Jehovah's to judge me. I was told not to mention any men in the audience. What the hell is wrong with you people? I couldn't continue when I saw some of the men in front of me fondling themselves and causing an erection. Mr. Lopez came all over himself and I said I'm out of here. Never Again. I am telling my story with video to all that want to see what actually goes on with the Jehovah Witnesws community. Search You Tube
Martha in La Puente

Truckee, CA

#2 Oct 5, 2009
I was bringing up 4 children on my own because my husband was having an affair with another Jehovah Witness and he left his family for a 22 year old. My girls and I were looked down on for something we had no power over. The problem was that my husband a man in his late 40’s and his 22-year-old mistress were having an affair for years and until he moved us to the city where she lived, I had no idea what was going on. Every new family member I met wanted nothing to do with the kids and me. I was very depressed; I had no one to turn to. My husband blamed everything on me. I was working two full time jobs (1:00am-6:00Am, 8:00am-4:30pm) because we were not making it on two paychecks anymore. My husband took care of all the finances so I did not know where the money was going. I never asked because my husband was the head of the house and I knew how hard he worked. I would never question him, I respected him. For several years he told me that he was going out of town on business, I never realized it was monkey business. He was living a double life and I was helping him support his mistress while my children were not seeing me or him and they were going without. This continued until he got careless and my oldest daughter followed him to their home. My husband was in good standing with his brothers and I was shunned when his mistress told the family I found out what was going on. I asked him to stop doing what he was doing and to come back home to his family and “the Mistress” who’s father is highly respected, said that I broke up our family. It makes no sense to me. My husband came home and all the while, I thought we were becoming a family again until the day he told me to sign over all my rights to him. I refused and while we are now divorced we are still going to trial over the home he bought for his mistress because half of it is mine. The wo-MAN that he cheated on me with had surgery in New Mexico to become a woman. He/She was not shunned. This is why I am no longer a Jehovah Witness. I feel lost without my Jehovah Witness family but I still have My family.
Looking Good

New River, AZ

#3 Oct 5, 2009
Two Jehova men confronted me while I was washing my car and they stared off nice at first but then they were looking at my breast. When I told them they were pigs and to get off my property the bastards told me that I dressed in tight tops because I wanted them to look at my breast. I didn't ask them to come to my home and I don't need those fakes acting like they trying to preach when in fact they are just as disgusting as the men in prison for sex crimes.
What The Heck

West Covina, CA

#4 Oct 5, 2009
I guess all religions have their weirdo's. I believe that if your not happy with your religion than you should get the hell out of it! But, I also think that mostly all religious members have skeleton's hidden in their closets. Some more than others. Don't allow something to continue if you are not happy with it!
Former BP JW

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2009
Glad I quit that cult. A young woman had to address everyone on a stage about some personnel matter. If the JW's feel that you did something sexually wrong why do they require the women to go in front of everyone and tell all the details. It's a private matter, they don't need to know everything. When the female got to the part where she said "I dropped my panties for ...," my brothers and I walked out of that hall as fast as we could. You can't make stuff of that nature up.
Cult

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Its sad that this group use the name Jehovah.They are not Jehovah Witnesses,but instead Satans witnesses.This religion will go down, with the rest of religion into the fire.
Liam halls

UK

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Help me 07790435976
Kuuzie prosper

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
They are heretical they deny early centuries christian practices
margaret Breeden

Tempe, AZ

#9 Mar 29, 2013
the cult is the epitamy of Hitler and those who hate. My daughter Georgia Amundson had married after living promiscously for years. I thought that if she could marry even a drug addict/alcohlic then it must be the truth,oh was I wrong dead wrong.It was sinful plauged with incest and affairs. However I was brainwashed into a hellish existance. My daughter let her husband phillip amunson physically abuse my first born grandson. I guess i was blinded by the devil.Please if you are contemplating this religion get a second and third opinion before you are bound to the demons of the false prophesies Judje not yest yebe judged and pray for the lost souls.
WE ARE NOT A CULT

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Waxing The Dolphin wrote:
I left the cult a year ago when I was ordered to stand in front of all the men and tell of my sexual experiences. I don't know why that was required of me. I think that is disgusting and who are the Jehovah's to judge me. I was told not to mention any men in the audience. What the hell is wrong with you people? I couldn't continue when I saw some of the men in front of me fondling themselves and causing an erection. Mr. Lopez came all over himself and I said I'm out of here. Never Again. I am telling my story with video to all that want to see what actually goes on with the Jehovah Witnesws community. Search You Tube
You're a liar and you know it.
WE ARE NOT A CULT

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Apr 18, 2013
Cult wrote:
Its sad that this group use the name Jehovah.They are not Jehovah Witnesses,but instead Satans witnesses.This religion will go down, with the rest of religion into the fire.
No we're not. I may only be 12 but I know we have nothing to do with satan or sex.
WE ARE NOT A CULT

Stone Mountain, GA

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Looking Good wrote:
Two Jehova men confronted me while I was washing my car and they stared off nice at first but then they were looking at my breast. When I told them they were pigs and to get off my property the bastards told me that I dressed in tight tops because I wanted them to look at my breast. I didn't ask them to come to my home and I don't need those fakes acting like they trying to preach when in fact they are just as disgusting as the men in prison for sex crimes.
You're not only a liar, but you're a major attention seeker. Just look at your screen name. Oh please, my brothers would never do anything like that.
Grace iroatu

Europe

#13 Apr 25, 2013
All i knw is dat they r tryin 2 lie against dem, wic is nt true, i hv once b a witness b4 i dnt even c anytin like dis.

UK

#14 May 10, 2013
I tink all religion has dere judas..penticostal,jehovah witnesses,catholic,dey are all d same,jus different doctrines...but I see no reason for all diz comments since God provided d bible for us 2 guide us...
JWs R Cult

Akron, OH

#15 May 14, 2013
I can't vouch for any of the previously posted experiences, but readers can google the keyterms "jehovah's" and "brothel prostitute" to read a REAL JW WORLD experience about a married Jehovah's Witness Auxiliary Pioneer who also secretly worked part-time at a local illegal brothel.
Anonymous

Edwardsville, IL

#16 May 22, 2013
WE ARE NOT A CULT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only a liar, but you're a major attention seeker. Just look at your screen name. Oh please, my brothers would never do anything like that.
You shouldn't be looking for hate on the Internet...we know how other people feel about us. The time will come soon.
(I shouldn't be looking at this either I apologize.)
the group

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jun 10, 2013
N JUS WANT TO SAY ITS BEST TO PRAY FOR THESE PSYCHO PEOPLE, FOR THEM TO CHANGE MARIA, ETC...
Once a witness

Palm Bay, FL

#18 Jul 14, 2013
WE ARE NOT A CULT wrote:
<quoted text>
No we're not. I may only be 12 but I know we have nothing to do with satan or sex.
You're right. Your only 12 and aren't old enough to realize what actually goes on in "the organization". I grew up a witness, same as you. You don't have enough life experience yet. I have experienced first hand the cover up of abuse and I have seen and heard many of the unnessary details about the sex lives of people announced in the congregations I have been in. I am no longer a witness due to being sick and tired of the hypocrisy. I was tired of being told that I was wrong for divorcing my husband because he almost beat me to death...multiple times. The last time it happened he beat me so badly that he cracked my ribs and put me in the hospital. The elders visited me in my hospital room. I had already filed for divorce at that point and they had the nerve to stand at my bedside and tell me that I had no grounds for divorce and that I would be disfellowshipped for adultery. Needless to say when the asked me to announce what happened to the congregation what happened I did just that. I told them how I was almost beat to death by my witness husband and that I was leaving him. I walked out and was disfellowshipped for being abused. My loved ones where not allowed to associate with me. I am now a "worldly" person. Yet, I don't worship Satan, use foul language, drink, do drugs, and am now furthering my education in psychiatry. You may think that you know all about "the truth" but you really don't.....
shakespear

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2013
I think 95% of Jehovah witness men dont have sex before marriage.And 90% of Jehovah witness women have sex before marriage.I had a Jehovah witness roomate for five years.That guy would not even allowed a woman in his bedroom.But the women i knew they always into sex before they married.The Jehovah Witness women are the one given a bad name to the religion not the men.Another guy working at my job .That guy is 57 years old and dont have any sex for a long time.Women ask him out all the time he always say no.
shakespear

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2013
To Looking good..........If i have to choose a religion its not gonna be Jehovah Witness.But i put money on that a real Jehovah witness will not sexually harrass you.Its probably some guys who wanna get away with crime so they act like Jehovah witness.They would not even asking you out if you not a Jehovah witness.I am talking about the Jehovah witness men not the women.When its come to sex there are a lot of good and faithful Jehovah witness men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Election 1 hr LM_Nativ 4
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,761
Pacheco Groupie A IT is up early it's too Bad 4 hr Stupid 6
townsmen gang 5 hr Blanco 6
Roger Hernandez and Ricardo Pacheco caught in C... 8 hr Manuel Pizano 1
Ricardio Pacheco Under Investigation for Campai... 9 hr Coming Soon 15
Pacheco Steals From City Funds 9 hr Pacheco Loser 16

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance