Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

There is a gang war Baldwin Park
Northside
KHA Kings
And other gangs are fighting over territory

Keep your family indoors. Gang members are shooting at innocent people.
These gang members are no longer targeting other gang members.
Gangsters are shooting at everyone and anyone
Not anyone should be walking Baldwin Park at night
Stay indoors and call 911 if you hear gunshots

Do not believe the Tribune. Much more violence is happening in Baldwin Park
Reporters are underpaid and too lazy to report the crimes
EXCLUSIVE

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

KHA IS NOT AT WAR
THA KINGS ARE RELAXING AT HOME
PEOPLE HAVE ASKED WHY THEY DONT FINISH US OFF AND THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY WE DONT WASTE ARE TIME WORRYING ABOUT THE OTHER GANGS IN THE CITY ITS NOT OUR FAULT THERE TIME IS Up
BALDWINPARK NORTH

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

KHA IS NOT AT WAR THERE AT HOME ENJOYING HAVING AIDS DRINKING EACH OTHERS NUTS SLURPING EVERY DRIP OFF A A WEST COVINA WEENIER AND LIKE EMFS BUTT HOLES...
D LINCOLN

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

NORTHSIDE CONTROLS THE HOLE CITY THERE A REALLY BIG GANG THERE EVEN OUT IN FONTANA ND RIALTO N RIVERSIDE THIS GANG IS REALLY DANGEROUS REASON WHY THEY HAVEN'T TOOKING OUT THE OTHER TWO SMALLER GANGS EVEN DOW THEY KILL TWO YOUNG MEMBERS IS CAUSE THERE NOBODYS TOO THEM IF NOT THEY WOULD MADE BP WORST .....ESIDE BP THERE REALLY PRETTY MUCH DEAD THERE GANG DIED OUT A YEAR AGO OR TWO AND DOU NOT CAUSE ANY ISSUES RIGHT NOW.....ND KHA WILL THEY SHOT INNOCENTS ND RAT ON ONE ANOTHER 80 PERCENT OF THIS MEMBERS REQUEST PROTECTED CUSTODY WITCH MEANS THEY ARE AFFRAID BE INSULTED BY OTHER MEMBERS IF U READ THERE ARTICLES THERE'S EASY THAT I COUNTED 10 members pc but it's new gang that's trying get points also there's even members that chill with some NORTHSIDES OUT IN RIALTO LIKE GUY SLICK N CARTOON KICK IT WITH NSBP AND JUMBO KICKS IT WITH NORTHSIDE OUT IN RIVERSIDE ND THERES A LOT TOO IT CAUSE NORTHSIDE ALSO CHILLS WITH KHA .....so there be more killing cause they will set up all the ones thatvthink there' tuff
cowards

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

dam it....i hate it wen i leeve a comment and a kakera presses "report abuse" to it...stupid kakas
the truth

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Nut sacks too busy finding a away to get into jail to get get that dick in there butt cheeks, and their followers too busy sucking their nuts ha ha!
Stranger NSBP

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Kha is not a gang they started as a party crew and they don't have the balls to walk the streets like a real gang
LADO ESTE

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Stranger NSBP wrote:
Kha is not a gang they started as a party crew and they don't have the balls to walk the streets like a real gang
so basically they be killn ya on the dance floor & smoking u paisa chunts on the streets orale check it out nut stains u know who gots. B.P. my homies be on that a** E.S.B.P LS #1 I wont address lames
I agree

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Stranger NSBP wrote:
yea i agree NO CORA!
vNSBP LOS TRMS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

BIG BAD NORTHSIDE
LADO ESTE

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i agree NO CORA!
I AGREE TOO WEAK A** PARTY CREW PUTTInG IN WORK ON PANOCHA NUT STAINED LEVAS JAJA WE DONT JUST RUN ARE MOUTHS EAST EAST CONTROLA
LADO ESTE

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

vNSBP LOS TRMS wrote:
BIG BAD NORTHSIDE
*"BOOOOOOM"*
LOCOS ONLY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

why are scared for I think games are cool
concerned

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Why doesn't the Baldwin Park PD and the Sheriffs and the FBI do something about it? I really don't understand why gangs are still around so much? The gangs have spread like a virus without a cure. The cure is JESUS, but the government likes to take GOD out of our lives. So we have to try ourselves to spread HIS word so these lost souls can be brought home. There are too many shootings. A few months ago some boys got killed and I think the shooters thought they were from KHA, but they weren't. 2 teen boys were killed. I couldn't find it in the tribune right now. I think the media doesn't report everything because they don't want us to panic. Teen and young adult guys always get asked, "where you from?". As if everyone is in a gang or crew! Get a life and do something positive! Stop making the world worse. Do you want to end up in jail and all your "enemies"? Nothing but men around, no sex with women, no families, no food you like, no beach, no kids, just your small cell, and other MEN. Think about what you do before you do it. You are dealing drugs and that contributes to the destruction of our society. I know there are bad cops and political officials who "work" with the gangs. But come on, there's got to be some good guys left to really fight this virus. STOP THE VIOLENCE, PEACE!!
Phil

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Designate all gangs domestic terrorists. Basically that's what they do to the general public. Off to your native country or one of your choosing, if that's too harsh off to gitmo. Then none of this poor inmate crap. In your cell 20 hrs a day 4 hrs for work or school. No more weights, why are they making super crooks? I have no idea. So they are healthy and they can live longer. To what end, so they can rob, rape kill longer? We should make them obese then if they do more crimes they can't run away so fast. High fat diets for all. Then if a couple drop from heart attacks, oh well. Then to the "but now they have higher health costs" . Beyond basic first aid we are not to pay for anything that we would not pay for if he was a free man. He can use his own money or some charity, family or obamacare to pay. Not the prison system. I know I'm harsh but if you murder beat rape as a violent crime you sacrifice your rights. Can't have your cake and eat it to.
Get Off The Drugs

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

MS13 Will Rule the Earth
Always has been

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

The gangs have been there forever and they are a scourge of human kind.
The city council are just the criminal cousins of these people. In the old days the cops just kicked the shit out of these punks...It's all corrupt..Baldwin Park is just a hell always has been always will be.
THEMS13

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

AIN'T NOBADY IN THE US ONLY IN EL SALVADOR LAME..
WERE IN THE US THE MEXICAN MOB WILL RULE THE WEST THEY ARE THE STRONGEST

AND YES YOU DO BOW DOWN TO THEM RIGHT!
BUT YET AGAIN THERE ARE SO MANY MEXICAN MOBS ITS HARD TO TELL WHICH ONE

WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
Sunset

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

THEMS13 wrote:
AIN'T NOBADY IN THE US ONLY IN EL SALVADOR LAME..
WERE IN THE US THE MEXICAN MOB WILL RULE THE WEST THEY ARE THE STRONGEST
AND YES YOU DO BOW DOWN TO THEM RIGHT!
BUT YET AGAIN THERE ARE SO MANY MEXICAN MOBS ITS HARD TO TELL WHICH ONE
WILL BE VICTORIOUS.
Ignorant a**hole! Learn to write English. You might actually be able to get a job and contribute something to society.
EastLos 90031

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

baldwin park isnt even bad, each gang is like a mile away from eachother, the north hasnt been active the east is hiding and the kids are just sprung out on gee funk .. atleast baldwin park isnt as dangerous as my neighborhood , i cant walk down the block without being straped, foos will roll up on you in a second over here. whenever im in baldwin park i feel safe, just a suburb with kids tryna be like them chicano rappers on youtube. peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 min guest 15,942
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 1 hr squeezers 111
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr SFTG 2,548
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr anonymous 26,978
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 9 hr Truth be told 52
Tafoya and Cook in Court Again Today 10 hr Bye bye 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr This Weekend 4,933

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••