“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#1 Dec 30, 2007
What would you think if a man with long hair and wearing a full length gown gave you a piece of bread and said, this is my body, eat me.And then he gave you a bottle of Tokay and said this is my blood,drink it.YUK! And then he said sumthing about living for ever sum place with golden streets. Yeah,right. Well thay called the police and had the pervert arrested. The court gave him a very severe sentence as you can imagine. The man that reported him got a bag of silver as a reward.
Jerrylee13

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2008
BudH wrote:
What would you think if a man with long hair and wearing a full length gown gave you a piece of bread and said, this is my body, eat me.And then he gave you a bottle of Tokay and said this is my blood,drink it.YUK! And then he said sumthing about living for ever sum place with golden streets. Yeah,right. Well thay called the police and had the pervert arrested. The court gave him a very severe sentence as you can imagine. The man that reported him got a bag of silver as a reward.
The problem is the body of Christ (Bread) is a symbol of his body and the wine is a symbol of his blood. People read into things to much. We cannot even imagine or fathom what heaven is like because our brains are not capable. We will just have to wait and see. We all need someting to believe in because it surely has to be better than this life we are living?

La Mirada,Ca.

#3 Jan 1, 2008
You got to be kidding me. This is heaven. Has a wild animal tryed to kill and eat you.I say let there be food to eat and it happens. Let there be light (click) and there is light. I can eat apples all day long and sum vindictive God won`t get pissed off. I can cross countrys in a single bound. I can make the sick well. I can make the sightless see, the dead to arise. I am warm in the winter and cool in the summer.I am happy all most all the days of my life. Sumthing better I can`t imagine. Make do with it while you can.
Jerrylee13

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2008
BudH wrote:
You got to be kidding me. This is heaven. Has a wild animal tryed to kill and eat you.I say let there be food to eat and it happens. Let there be light (click) and there is light. I can eat apples all day long and sum vindictive God won`t get pissed off. I can cross countrys in a single bound. I can make the sick well. I can make the sightless see, the dead to arise. I am warm in the winter and cool in the summer.I am happy all most all the days of my life. Sumthing better I can`t imagine. Make do with it while you can.
You need to live in the present and understand reality. You are mocking the bible and being Anti-Christ. If you can do and have all of these things you mention then why dont you make a profit off of it? It seems that you are Materialistic? What higher person or faith do you believe in?

La Mirada,Ca.

#5 Jan 4, 2008
Jerrylee13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to live in the present and understand reality. You are mocking the bible and being Anti-Christ. If you can do and have all of these things you mention then why dont you make a profit off of it? It seems that you are Materialistic? What higher person or faith do you believe in?
OK,your to dense to under stand what I`m saying so will do it over.

You got to be kidding me. This is heaven. Has a wild animal tryed to kill and eat you.(self explanatory)I say let there be food to eat and it happens.(I use the kitchen or go to a restaurant) Let there be light (click) and there is light.(I switch on the lights) I can eat apples all day long and sum vindictive God won`t get pissed off.(the Adam&Eve thing) I can cross countrys in a single bound.(By using an airplane) I can make the sick well.(Doctors&hospitals) I can make the sightless see,(optometry) the dead to arise.(defibrillators) I am warm in the winter and cool in the summer.( I have a heated & cooled house)I am happy all most all the days of my life.(Are`nt you) Sumthing better I can`t imagine.(when your dead your dead) Make do with it while you can.

You say. "If you can do and have all of these things you mention then why dont you make a profit off of it?" Sum Christen you are.
Jerrylee13

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2008
I understand what you are saying but all I am saying is Heaven is much better than this World with all of the crime, poverty and such. Do you understand now? Just because we have all the modern conveniences does not mean we are in heaven allready.

La Mirada,Ca.

#7 Jan 4, 2008
Jerrylee13 wrote:
I understand what you are saying but all I am saying is Heaven is much better than this World with all of the crime, poverty and such. Do you understand now? Just because we have all the modern conveniences does not mean we are in heaven allready.
Does crime,poverty and such toush you personally? Or do you read and see it on TV? And then say sumthing like, oh good grief and then start worrying.(does not mean we are in heaven already) Of course not.Not the Christian one:) But I will call this a paradise. Don`t you? Think what it was like in bible times. No dentist. No toilet paper.No toilet either:) All the things we take for grantid. I could go on all day with that list. I still think this is as good as it gets.Make the best of it.
Jerrylee13

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2008
BudH wrote:
<quoted text>
Does crime,poverty and such toush you personally? Or do you read and see it on TV? And then say sumthing like, oh good grief and then start worrying.(does not mean we are in heaven already) Of course not.Not the Christian one:) But I will call this a paradise. Don`t you? Think what it was like in bible times. No dentist. No toilet paper.No toilet either:) All the things we take for grantid. I could go on all day with that list. I still think this is as good as it gets.Make the best of it.
I will tell you ONCE MORE just because we have many nice things does not mean this is Paradise. We still have Poverty, Crime and sick people. Paradise to me would be a place without these problems.

La Mirada,Ca.

#9 Jan 6, 2008
Jerrylee13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you ONCE MORE just because we have many nice things does not mean this is Paradise. We still have Poverty, Crime and sick people. Paradise to me would be a place without these problems.
You have so much poverty,crime and sickness in your life you must look forward to dying.
I don`t have any crime and poverty in my life. So will stick around as long as I can.
I bet heaven does not have as good a steak as I had today:)
Jerrylee13

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2008
BudH wrote:
<quoted text>
You have so much poverty,crime and sickness in your life you must look forward to dying.
I don`t have any crime and poverty in my life. So will stick around as long as I can.
I bet heaven does not have as good a steak as I had today:)
There is crime all around you just because it does not affect you directly does not mean it is not there, We cant be like the Ostrich in the sand. The steak was good but you better watch the weight.

La Mirada,Ca.

#11 Jan 21, 2008
If a bear farts in the woods and there is no one there to hear and see it did it happen?
Observer

Norwalk, CA

#12 Jan 21, 2008
BudH wrote:
If a bear farts in the woods and there is no one there to hear and see it did it happen?
If a man says something and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

La Mirada,Ca.

#13 Jan 21, 2008
Don`t you just hate it when sumone does one better than yourself?

La Mirada,Ca.

#14 Jan 26, 2008
"If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?"
BudH

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2013
All I's here are krikets... how come no-one pays attechion to me any more? Time was I was kinda a BIG DEAL around hear ...?!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 min nickled 2,269
Bimbo Bakeries fined by state for dangerous wor... (Apr '10) 39 min bottles 37
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 52 min Bruin For Life 27,399
Man living in Santa Cruz claims to be Charles L... (Feb '10) 1 hr DBS 104
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LMSA Soccer Fan 4,984
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,966
Monica Garcia all About the Money 2 hr Monica Loser 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info