Death penalty phase could put Rowland...

Death penalty phase could put Rowland Heights killer on short list of death row women

There are 33 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Death penalty phase could put Rowland Heights killer on short list of death row women. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Man-ling Williams In a little more than a week, a jury will recommend a life or death sentence in the case of convicted murderer Manling Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Witch

Encino, CA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
She deserves death.
ugh

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2010
Our Justice system is a failure. It's upsetting to know even before the trial begins that these monsters will be living long after many of the victims families will, never allowing for complete closure.

Why is the process so lengthy? Why can't the "50" appeals and other b.s. be handled in under 5 years?
Hang M Hai

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2010
So she kills her husband and slays her children, a matter of life and death. But death penalty hearings can be emotional because they deal with life and death according to the story.
There was no hearing for her family. There's no need for a hearing for her.
hang the bitch

Irvine, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2010
The system is useless they put innocent people behind bars and give cold hearted killers life.Whats really wrong with this picture?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2010
She should spend the rest of her life in prison, reliving the horrible night she killed her family, seeing their faces in her dreams, getting the crap beat out of her by other inmates,. Ya she deserves life.
ndirish

Costa Mesa, CA

#7 Nov 15, 2010
Why even deal with the death penalty, it's a complete joke. Convicts beg for the death penalty because they know it will never happen and they will have a more comfortable lifestyle than the general population. Just stop wasting time and execute them asap.
HaveMercy

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 15, 2010
Have some mercy on the poor lady. Her husband and children are all dead. What ghouls.
lil jon

Huntington Beach, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2010
was she a mail order bride?
uh huh

Kaneohe, HI

#10 Nov 15, 2010
@lil jon

are you one of those people that sell crack on the street and wearing baggy pants?
Patrick

Whittier, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Kill the beeotch
Why Me

Covina, CA

#12 Nov 15, 2010
ME STAB YOU LONG TIME
HAVE MERCY

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2010
HaveMercy wrote:
Have some mercy on the poor lady. Her husband and children are all dead. What ghouls.
Are you f'n kiddding me?! Have mercy?! Her family is dead because the bitch killed them! HAVE MERCY?! Did SHE have mercy on them?! NO!!!!!!
imo

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2010
HAVE MERCY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ****'n kiddding me?! Have mercy?! Her family is dead because the **** killed them! HAVE MERCY?! Did SHE have mercy on them?! NO!!!!!!
I was going to post the same thing! I hope they fry this crazy b!tch...
i say

Ontario, CA

#15 Nov 15, 2010
an eye for two eyes. string um up.....all of them death rows and lifers... save tax money, lives and air.
Compak

San Diego, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2010
She deserves and earned the death penalty,i don't care if she is a woman.ANY woman who commits a distgusting crime like this deserves to be put down like a dog,white-asian-hispanic-black ,gorgeous or ugly,you get the death penalty in my book.

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#18 Nov 15, 2010
Compak wrote:
She deserves and earned the death penalty,i don't care if she is a woman.ANY woman who commits a distgusting crime like this deserves to be put down like a dog,white-asian-hispanic-black ,gorgeous or ugly,you get the death penalty in my book.
Put down like a dog?
All the dogs in the world are insulted right now.
She's a piece of dog $h!+

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#19 Nov 15, 2010
If the jury decides the death penalty, it would be best to take her out at high noon the next day and hang the bit--ch.

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2010
HaveMercy wrote:
What a bleeding heart idiot you are, she couldn't be happy just chopping up her husband, she had to murder two innocent children.

Since: Jul 10

Whittier, CA

#21 Nov 15, 2010
lil jon wrote:
was she a mail order bride?
I don't understand why everyone assumes she was a mail order bride. Just because she is Asian? That's silly and it drives me crazy. Manling was born and raised in Southern California. She met my son through a mutual friend, the same way many other Americans meet their spouses.

Since: Jul 10

Whittier, CA

#22 Nov 15, 2010
Why Me wrote:
ME STAB YOU LONG TIME
Is that meant to be funny? My son was stabbed 92 times, so it seems kind of in poor taste from my point of view. You do know that this story is about real people with real families and friends who miss them, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard a loud explosion near Hacienda Heights (Mar '12) 24 min jDedoo 13
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 39 min Lol 11,502
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 50 min Brew In 35,959
Pablo the donkey running around town telling ev... (Sep '15) Fri Retardo Paychecko 16
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) Fri Your Lame 62
News Letters to the Editor (Feb '09) May 24 Fred Albright 4
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages