Charlotte Schamadan: What's cooking M...

Charlotte Schamadan: What's cooking Monrovia?

There are 8 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Charlotte Schamadan: What's cooking Monrovia?. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Seeing vacant lots sprout tall white poles holding up tents and surrounded by chain link fencing reminded me that pumpkins will soon cover the ground in readiness for Halloween sales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

la ti da

Redmond, WA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
Pinkberry on myrtle is actually already open. Just for info.
Carlos

Rialto, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2008
I'm a "Nuevo" Monrovian who just moved into the lovely intersection of Colorado/Myrtle and I'm extremely excited that I arrived just in time for all these wonderful new enterprises and residences that are popping up right before my eyes! I fell in love with Monrovia the minute I saw where my "studio" apartment was located, and I can't wait for all of Myrtle to be COMPLETE!
liz smith

Santa Monica, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2008
vroman's vroman's vroman's vroman's vroman's vroman's vroman's..................
Dino

Bellflower, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2008
GREAT Mexican food and GREAT service, go to Rudy's...

You won't be sorry. I love that place. Coldest beer in town...
High on Life

United States

#5 May 1, 2013
I love this place! I'm tickled to live here! O Fortunate Me! Men shall call me blessed, in this age and in the age to come! Come on down to the Old Towne Mall! I said, Come on down to the Old Towne Mall! We'll throw a torch into the treehouse and git Dusty!
Hal Fishman

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 17, 2015
High on Life wrote:
I love this place! I'm tickled to live here! O Fortunate Me! Men shall call me blessed, in this age and in the age to come! Come on down to the Old Towne Mall! I said, Come on down to the Old Towne Mall! We'll throw a torch into the treehouse and git Dusty!
Hooray for torching Dusty!
Schnigar Obarfma

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2016
Hal Fishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hooray for torching Dusty!
la ti da, Carlos, liz smith, Dino, High on Life, Hal Fishman: Love you all I do, pfhuch you all I desire killhill is all you will do.
Carlos Peligro

San Diego, CA

#8 Sep 15, 2016
Dino wrote:
GREAT Mexican food and GREAT service, go to Rudy's...

You won't be sorry. I love that place. Coldest beer in town...
Really? Hey, Stupid, how cold is it exactly? Your statement is kindagay when taken at face value. Seriously, I hope you're dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 40 min Bozo the clown 6,875
News Pomona Police Seek Man Following Pot Factory Bust (Apr '07) 5 hr Lmf 21
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
Poor Donkey Tuttle Bored Turkey Weekend 6 hr Three Stogies Trio 11
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 8 hr Beaver 1,863
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 23 hr Rukus 2,781
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep '16 El Jiringas 4,515

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages