Western Christian Schools to continue acquisition of certain as...

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

An injunction to halt the sale of certain assets of Upland Christian Schools has been set aside.
Comments
2,041 - 2,049 of 2,049 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2014
First Prev
of 103
Next Last
Student at Hyde Park

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

If you can I would love for you to email me

Kryshtaughfv@me.com

Thank you very much for all your help
Karen Winter

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Is it true she was fired from Hyde Park High School on Feb 14? gag order from Vacaville Chr.? Gag order from Western Chr.? Is there a gag order this time from Hyde Park? We would like an update on Karen Winter? There seems to be a lot of questions regarding her employeement?
JUDY

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I have no clue. Sorry. Don't care either.
HP Austin

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Karen Winter wrote:
Is it true she was fired from Hyde Park High School on Feb 14? gag order from Vacaville Chr.? Gag order from Western Chr.? Is there a gag order this time from Hyde Park? We would like an update on Karen Winter? There seems to be a lot of questions regarding her employeement?
She resigned. I have no idea why but from the memo parents received it sounded like she was told resign today or be fired today.
We have two campuses here (K-8 and the HS). She was trying to move the middle school (6-8) to the HS campus that I think alienated a lot of families.
Austin HP

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Karen Winter was permitted to resign from HP. She should have been fired. There is no gag order, but details of the resignation were never given.

The horrors of this woman know no bounds. During her five and a half months at HP, she managed to alienate and terrorize faculty, parents, and students at all levels. At the HS, our greatest fear was that she would physically harm a student. She was completely unable to control her temper or her actions.

Winter was continually taking medication and appeared emotionally and psychologically unstable. She was highly disfunctional and could not provide answers to even the simplest questions.

HP lost an incredible Assistant Principal because of Winter's harassment and may well lose more teachers this year. The board was completely inept in their handling of Winter. It is unsure what influence she had over them to allow her to remain as long as she did. She was removed from campus multiple times before her resignation.

Winter pitted students against each other and could never relate or connect with them. She even encouraged students to target for bullying another student whom she labeled as homosexual. Students hated her; the final time she addressed them (over the resignation of the beloved AP), they booed her. They started a petition to have her removed.

Her dogmatic and closed approach to the Christian faith left many uncomfortable and seeking alternative schools for their children. Her hiring practices were abominable, asking applicants about their private lives, particularly their sexual behavior, rather than their teaching ability and experience.

This woman is not a Christian; please do not make that mistake. She is a demon. Nor is she a good person in any respect. It is my fervent hope and prayer that all those she has harmed over the years will be healed and that she will never, ever be allowed near students or education again.
JUDY

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

All I can say to this is WOW. If this is true I hope she gets some help.
Cheryl Purdy

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

She is working up at Turlock Christian now? Up in Northern California. If all of this is true, I wonder how she continues to gain employment at these Christian schools. Does no one check a reference? School boards, please protect the kids and find out who you are hiring!
Judy

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Thanks for the update I was wondering where she landed. I guess Christians are just too trusting.
Judy

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

You know all the employer these days can say is yes they worked here from this date to this. If they say any bad stuff they can be sued. Hence the cycle continues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 103
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min bozo ground team news 200,329
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 26,659
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 4 hr crabkiller 44
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr cathyjudy 7,838
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 8 hr Maniac 61
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 8 hr Cuerno De Chivo 1,735
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 10 hr Venom 706
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••