Gabe Garcia is now free to drink all ...

Gabe Garcia is now free to drink all he wants

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Jak Daniels

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Since he lost the election :D
Joe C

North Hills, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Those drinks changed La Mirada political history. It lost Gabe the election but allowed a 25 yr old Cop from Newport Beach to join the LM City Council. Andrew won the second seat that was Gabe's to throw away by 11 votes tonight. Keithly was put through the ringer tonight at City Hall watching the recount. Sarega won on signage plain and simple, his name was all over town. He spent some $$$ and it paid off in this light election year. Gabe troubles are just starting. Lose the election, probably get kicked out of the City of Orange PD reserves. It's all down hill now. I hear Mothers Against Drunk Drivers is hunting Gabe as we blog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Say Fight Over Pot Led To Fatal Stabbing (Dec '07) 1 hr Indian nation 23
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tellinitlikeitis 32,452
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 8 hr LOL 41
David Salcedo sister files BK does this fun in ... 13 hr No More 1
Obama Darpa Defense Taking Control Of US Milita... Sun Peter 1
News Tree atop Whittier's Bright Medical Building gl... (Nov '09) Sun ReneeInOregon 23
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep '16 El Jiringas 4,515

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages