The daughter of the Baldwin Park Poli...

The daughter of the Baldwin Park Police Chief arrested

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Car Parker

Covina, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
My information tells me that Megan Elizabeth Hadsell was arrested at the Chino Motel 6 for Possession of a Controlled Substance { Heroin ]

California Health & Safety Code 11350 HS

Charged with possession of a controlled substance

Case No 1310341492 Def no. 4096991

Arrested on 10, 22, 2013

Arraignment date 12, 12, 2013
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Hey Hadsell are u pulling strings on this one. Maybe you should have gotten her into the D A R E program.

Hadsell its time for rehab she needs help
Sleepy in West Covina

Covina, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Another example of career before family maybe?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#5 Oct 29, 2013
Now that wasn't very nice,,,True,,,,but not very nice
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#6 Oct 30, 2013
I wounder what she was doing at Motel 6
HelloKitty

Pasadena, CA

#8 Nov 8, 2013
How embarrassing! Poor Lilly!
Going Thru It

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 10, 2013
People need to put their opinions aside and give compassion when a child is sick. Addiction is something to use politically. Addiction is an illness, a deadly one. Dont mock it. One if you mentioned karma...it will come back at you for harassing someone who has a child who is sick. My child has an addiction to meth. Its 100% NOT something to make light of. Every second is a fight. I DO NOT wish this on anyone. Not even callous people like you! I believe a bit more maturity is needed by you before you speak about someone's child. Whether adult or not ... in a mother's eye a child is just that ...forever! Cheif Hadsell. I am sorry for you situation. I wish you strength..and never give up on her.
Journalist

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2013
We feel sorry for Hadsell and know she's in a very difficult situation.

Nonetheless, heroin isn't a light addiction. Her daughter's unhappiness and unhappiness with herself was probably caused by the incredible brokenness in Hadsell's family.

Sadly, she's brought that brokenness to the police force and our City of Baldwin Park. It would just be best if she resigns and takes care of her daughter.
Insider

Laguna Woods, CA

#11 Nov 10, 2013
I heard the guy that makes the videos is making another one about Hadsell. He is going to have the Police Chiefs Picture, Chief's Daughters Picture, Police Report, prior Criminal Records, and much more.. I think its too much.. Just leave the bitch alone. Unless of course you are one of the victims of this corrupt chief. I wonder what the Bp officers think who lost promotions because of Lili Hadsell enforcing corruption from Marlen Garcia?
Answer

Corona, CA

#13 Nov 11, 2013
To answer your question, yes the Bp officers whos promotions were withheld would like to see more youtubes on Lili Hadsell. Contrary to what you might think BPPD officers also have families and dependants. These officers have promoted the public good. Also Hadsell has forced seasoned officers to complete mediocre job functions. Hadsell has kept staffing levels low at the BPPD. She has not stood up to Marlen and failed to promote captains and lieutenants. These positions are frozen. Hadsell has knowingly interfered with the entire departments careers. If these positions are not filled then all police officers do not move up in rank and pay. Each officer's career was stagnant under the leadership or lack there of under Corrupt Bp Chief Lili Hadsell.
Insider wrote:
I heard the guy that makes the videos is making another one about Hadsell. He is going to have the Police Chiefs Picture, Chief's Daughters Picture, Police Report, prior Criminal Records, and much more.. I think its too much.. Just leave the bitch alone. Unless of course you are one of the victims of this corrupt chief. I wonder what the Bp officers think who lost promotions because of Lili Hadsell enforcing corruption from Marlen Garcia?
Knows more

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Dec 14, 2013
For people to comment on a subject that none of you know about just shows how ignorant & childish you all are. Putting down a woman who's child is old enough to make her decisions bad or not. Those are Megan's decisions as an adult. How do You know she never helped her daughter....how do you know what this family has gone through to deal. You don't, I'm all for opinions but not the above... All I see is talking out of your ass opinions. Maybe get all ur facts before making assumptions about a woman as a boss, wife, and most of all a mother. Her daughter will be held accountable for her own actions. none of you lead perfect lives so for anyone to get on their high horse you're a joke to me.
Knows more

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Dec 15, 2013
That's like saying two gay parents would produce a gay child or saying private school children don't do drugs and public schools are worse in that sense hahaha again thank u for proving my point on ignorance :) ya'll have a lovely time with your bubble lives and speaking about a family who you never met in your life or honestly know about the situation at hand. Because if you did, you would be singing a different tune ;). Where does so much hate n negativity come from such strangers, do you know the family personally......do you know what they've done to help this adult who has a problem.....have you sat at their dinner table and witness this so called terrible mother....huh tell me have you.....you know every member of this family in the circle of this shark frenzy of moronic minds speaking on a subject to which you obviously know nothing about. Just going on facts made by chesmosas like u. That's how your city keeps ur eyes off what's really going on at hand.
not a queer like parker

Upland, CA

#17 May 11, 2014
Car Parker wrote:
I wounder what she was doing at Motel 6
. Probably hanging with your momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Pacheco another Lawsuit 1 hr Poor Pacheco 1
Tony Aiello receives coveted endorsement from d... 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr but 7,489
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 1 hr Diego 7
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 1 hr Diego 181
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 1 hr Whitey 14
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 7 hr Deedee 64

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance