Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 819 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#573 Feb 23, 2013
easy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a poor excuse of a human you are. I will stand by Monique and watch this place fail
Thanks for clarifying why I am leaving.
You're not leaving....you're still emotionally drawn to a fight you will never win. That is not leaving!
Your pathetic

Los Angeles, CA

#574 Feb 23, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Barbara the bullies brother? Was he the one robbing the banks in La Mirada???
my name says it all
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#575 Feb 23, 2013
Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. We all know who STARTED it and it wasn't the three victims!
This started with faculty, not being professional. Remember when that 1st grade teacher sent out an email to all the parents? That started this sticking mess. The teacher didn't want to work with the principal, but instead started hysteria in our community. There was NO reason to create fear in our community. She's been proven wrong by the judge. You can say that the judge doesn't know what he's doing, but my bet is on a judge, who deals with these issues all the time; NOT on people driven by fear, and have no critical thinking skills.
easy

Valley Village, CA

#576 Feb 23, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not leaving....you're still emotionally drawn to a fight you will never win. That is not leaving!
We will see about that, just getting started.
easy

Valley Village, CA

#577 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proving you are easy. Follow...lies.
Nothing catholic about you, other then you have been full of S&$)
Cover up and lies, clueless like the administration.
Nothing easy about me. I walk to the beat of my own drum and form my own opinions.
Facts are facts and I have a lot of them.
"Stay Tuned, more to come" this is just the beginning.
Tech Guy

San Leandro, CA

#578 Feb 23, 2013
Ms Lippy wrote:
My question to "Kat" now would be this; What is going to happen to our tuition rates when you can bring in the same amount of kids you lost? And if they don't go up, what programs are you going to cut from this school?.
Please cut the music program. The music lady can't sing anyways. No need for her to teach music if she can't sing. Add more computer classes.
Parent

San Leandro, CA

#579 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
This started with faculty, not being professional. Remember when that 1st grade teacher sent out an email to all the parents? That started this sticking mess. The teacher didn't want to work with the principal, but instead started hysteria in our community. There was NO reason to create fear in our community. She's been proven wrong by the judge. You can say that the judge doesn't know what he's doing, but my bet is on a judge, who deals with these issues all the time; NOT on people driven by fear, and have no critical thinking skills.
You are clueless. If he's not a threat then he wouldn't be on probation or have a Restraining order on file. Easy for you to say when you don't have kids here. Tell your relative to just leave.
SB parent

San Leandro, CA

#580 Feb 23, 2013
Your pathetic wrote:
<quoted text> my name says it all
Is this the same lady who was harassing my parents just for picking up my son? They didn't know they couldn't park in the front. There was no need for you to yell at them. You should be ashamed of the way you treated them. Lets hope no one ever treats your parents with disrespect. You need to grow up and learn to talk to people with respect. Very unprofessional!!
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#581 Feb 23, 2013
easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing catholic about you, other then you have been full of S&$)
Cover up and lies, clueless like the administration.
Nothing easy about me. I walk to the beat of my own drum and form my own opinions.
Facts are facts and I have a lot of them.
"Stay Tuned, more to come" this is just the beginning.
Sounds like threats. There are a lot of facts. You might know some, but not everything.
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#582 Feb 23, 2013
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> You are clueless. If he's not a threat then he wouldn't be on probation or have a Restraining order on file. Easy for you to say when you don't have kids here. Tell your relative to just leave.
You go right ahead and live in fear. It becomes you!
Parking Enforcement

Laguna Hills, CA

#583 Feb 23, 2013
Tech Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Please cut the music program. The music lady can't sing anyways. No need for her to teach music if she can't sing. Add more computer classes.
How about relocating her for less hours as "Parking Attendant" she does a great job removing cars from the
Front of the school then ushering parents to the "Dictator" for a one on one meeting to discuss the
Handbook.
I need someone to Valet my car at pick up.
Easy

Laguna Hills, CA

#584 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like threats. There are a lot of facts. You might know some, but not everything.
And I am Easy? I know enough to get you excited. LOL
Catholic Mother

Inglewood, CA

#585 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent support this week. Sold out! How's that taste?
Of course they sold out they cut back on all the food due to the Great Fish Fry they had last week! Who are you trying to kid!!!
Your pathetic

Los Angeles, CA

#586 Feb 23, 2013
SB parent wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the same lady who was harassing my parents just for picking up my son? They didn't know they couldn't park in the front. There was no need for you to yell at them. You should be ashamed of the way you treated them. Lets hope no one ever treats your parents with disrespect. You need to grow up and learn to talk to people with respect. Very unprofessional!!
. It's not
Catholic Mother

Inglewood, CA

#587 Feb 23, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am Easy? I know enough to get you excited. LOL
Wow just gave yourself away once again! LOL
I wouldn't be posting how Easy you are either!!!!!
Parishioner

Alhambra, CA

#588 Feb 23, 2013
I am so ever glad I did my RCIA at Saint Bruno's and had two of my daughters baptized, their first communion and one confirmed BEFORE Father Reardon came. Hard as I tried to continue with the parish I could not once he became pastor there. Now this. I could not have imagined it becoming this awful, but in retrospect it fits his personality. If anything like this had gone on when my daughters and I were practically living there for three years, I would have been out of there in a heartbeat. Ugly ugly UGLY and all for what? One principal who came with dangerous baggage? Unbelievable.
Get it right

United States

#589 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh.... Admin started it by not being truthful.
Wow

United States

#590 Feb 23, 2013
News watcher wrote:
Hey, Monique!
We saw your fat belly and big butt on channel 2 news last night. How come you didn't show your face? Are you afraid that people will know who you are, and you will be discovered as a vindictive liar?
Leave the rest of us alone, and start harassing the Beatitudes principal. Move on!!
Wow! How unbelievably mean and childish of you! I can't believe an adult would say something like that publicly. You just confirmed what type of people "support" the principal and Father. You are not a nice person. Very very ugly. I feel sorry for your kids.
No pescado

United States

#591 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent support this week. Sold out! How's that taste?
Ha! Yeah you sell out of fish and food when you DON'T ORDER hardly any.
St Bruno Parent

La Mirada, CA

#592 Feb 23, 2013
But it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 59 min Neighborhood Watc... 2,753
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 32,293
Does tuttle turd have a man crush? 6 hr BPCA Founder 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr SCR 6,618
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 10 hr vic 81
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 12 hr Wimp Forever 7
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 12 hr It is True 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages